🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White Nationalist plot Election Day show of force.

White nationalists plot Election Day show of force

No matter who you support, this has been one of the most depressing/disgusting/disturbing parts of the 2016 election. A lot of the groups mentioned here in this article are out and out racists and are not above violence or intimidation. And this election, they've felt like they've been welcomed into the mainstream dialogue.

No matter who wins, this is going to be something we as a country have to face in the coming decades. Demographics are changing and a lot of these groups are actively scared by the fact that they're seeing their political clout disappear as African American, Hispanic, and other voter groups grow. They will probably turn violent in the long run.

White nationalists 'show of force' is about as laughable as a Klan rally. :0)

The klan is a joke but these White Nationalist are not. The leaders have brain washed the rank and file to do pretty much anything they like. I've ran into a few and they are terrifyingly committed to their cause.
Lol no need to brainwash anyone. Its called opening up your brain and ears and eyes and cleansing it of all the LIES and PROPAGANDA we are fed in the government indoctrination centers. I teach my kids at home as well with them going to public school and its worked pretty good.Oh and I am not loyal to ANYONE I am loyal to my race and my cause.
I love my country and will fight those who try and destroy it. That includes the government or anyone who thinks they are better than others because of skin color.

No matter who you support, this has been one of the most depressing/disgusting/disturbing parts of the 2016 election. A lot of the groups mentioned here in this article are out and out racists and are not above violence or intimidation. And this election, they've felt like they've been welcomed into the mainstream dialogue.

No matter who wins, this is going to be something we as a country have to face in the coming decades. Demographics are changing and a lot of these groups are actively scared by the fact that they're seeing their political clout disappear as African American, Hispanic, and other voter groups grow. They will probably turn violent in the long run.

White nationalists 'show of force' is about as laughable as a Klan rally. :0)

The klan is a joke but these White Nationalist are not. The leaders have brain washed the rank and file to do pretty much anything they like. I've ran into a few and they are terrifyingly committed to their cause.
Lol no need to brainwash anyone. Its called opening up your brain and ears and eyes and cleansing it of all the LIES and PROPAGANDA we are fed in the government indoctrination centers. I teach my kids at home as well with them going to public school and its worked pretty good.Oh and I am not loyal to ANYONE I am loyal to my race and my cause.
I love my country and will fight those who try and destroy it. That includes the government or anyone who thinks they are better than others because of skin color.
AKA I am a civic nationalist and don't realize a nation is not a nation unless its got an identity. Multicultism DOES NOT work and never has worked, our founders intended this to be a white nation and people like you are worse than traitors you are brainwashed puppets who have more loyalty to a rag and name than to your own race. Nothing more than cucks with a fetish for a flag and a piece of paper.

We should get them to fight off with the more virulent BLM groups. Problem solved.
I know you're joking, but this is probably where this is going. I can't imagine that local communities are going to take the news that White Nationalists are bragging about sneaking into schools to set up cameras, or showing up (possibly armed) at polling places. Eventually someone is going to start shooting at someone else and then the crap hits the fan.

This is especially disturbing combined with growing appearances of articles like this: 6 Reasons Why A New Civil War Is Possible And Terrifying (yeah I know it's Cracked, but it's a well written article.). And before folks start discounting the idea of Civil War should read this: It Could Happen Here: 5 Ways Civil War Changes Modern Life

Short version is this: Crap like the Politico article is talking about is how shooting wars start.
How strange, a student of mine brought up the same concern this morning. I assured him everything would be fine. It's hard for me to imagine another Civil War, but I suppose a lot of people back in the day didn't believe it would happen, either. We can put on the brakes by changing the discussion; that's the only way.

We should get them to fight off with the more virulent BLM groups. Problem solved.
I know you're joking, but this is probably where this is going. I can't imagine that local communities are going to take the news that White Nationalists are bragging about sneaking into schools to set up cameras, or showing up (possibly armed) at polling places. Eventually someone is going to start shooting at someone else and then the crap hits the fan.

This is especially disturbing combined with growing appearances of articles like this: 6 Reasons Why A New Civil War Is Possible And Terrifying (yeah I know it's Cracked, but it's a well written article.). And before folks start discounting the idea of Civil War should read this: It Could Happen Here: 5 Ways Civil War Changes Modern Life

Short version is this: Crap like the Politico article is talking about is how shooting wars start.
How strange, a student of mine brought up the same concern this morning. I assured him everything would be fine. It's hard for me to imagine another Civil War, but I suppose a lot of people back in the day didn't believe it would happen, either. We can put on the brakes by changing the discussion; that's the only way.
You are a teacher?

You are a teacher?
Adult ed, 16 to 100. Used to teach high school

You are a teacher?
You see the problem.

You are a teacher?
You see the problem.
Yes. Teaching EVERYONE some respect for each other is scandalous. Gotcha.

People tend to resort to violence when they are being snuffed out in an effort to destroy their race and the political process doesn't work. The system will have no one to blame but its self.
See. This guy. This guy right here. How did this become an acceptable political point?

Well that person does have a point though it doesn't seem to see the point it's making.

How many centuries have white bigots been trying to to "snuff out" and destroy the African American people? America has had centuries of white bigots either enslaving African Americans, terrorizing them or out right murdering them. Then if, and there was a time when it was a very big if, the murderer is caught, they don't face the same consequences to their crimes as an African American. For a very long time juries found murderers innocent of their crimes against African Americans. We still see that today with cases of police killing innocent African Americans.

I sure hope you're wrong about the violence happening but I've lived way too long to not see that it's a very good possibility. The far right is violent and has high power semi automatic weapons. On top of the fact that they're angry and bat crap crazy. That's a very bad situation.

People tend to resort to violence when they are being snuffed out in an effort to destroy their race and the political process doesn't work. The system will have no one to blame but its self.
See. This guy. This guy right here. How did this become an acceptable political point?

Well that person does have a point though it doesn't seem to see the point it's making.

How many centuries have white bigots been trying to to "snuff out" and destroy the African American people? America has had centuries of white bigots either enslaving African Americans, terrorizing them or out right murdering them. Then if, and there was a time when it was a very big if, the murderer is caught, they don't face the same consequences to their crimes as an African American. For a very long time juries found murderers innocent of their crimes against African Americans. We still see that today with cases of police killing innocent African Americans.

I sure hope you're wrong about the violence happening but I've lived way too long to not see that it's a very good possibility. The far right is violent and has high power semi automatic weapons. On top of the fact that they're angry and bat crap crazy. That's a very bad situation.
Jews brought Africans here as slaves. Not the white man. To the jew the black man is merely a tool of the white mans destruction....the jew is a parasite and HATES getting their hands dirty. Its why they use blacks and latinos.

You think white nationalists are going to do anything but whine on Election day? LMAO. You know why they wont be in public?

There's nowhere to plug up a keyboard to get all internet tough :badgrin:

I'm sorry.

Unfortunately that doesn't work anymore.

Now there's an iPhone or iPad and windows driven phones and tablets that can get on line just about anywhere.

I agree, most of them are too old, fat and lazy to do anything but be keyboard trolls. However, not all. They have high power semi automatic weapons and who knows what other bombs or weapons they have. A lot of innocent people can be hurt.

The only way a discussion is going to put brakes on anything is if it's a discussion to find some sort of peaceful solution to the problem.

You are a teacher?
You see the problem.
Yes. Teaching EVERYONE some respect for each other is scandalous. Gotcha.
Blow it out of your ass.
Astute point, guys.
Wasn't it though?

You think white nationalists are going to do anything but whine on Election day? LMAO. You know why they wont be in public?

I'm sorry.

Now there's an iPhone or iPad and windows driven phones and tablets that can get on line just about anywhere.

I agree, most of them are too old, fat and lazy to do anything but be keyboard trolls. However, not all. They have high power semi automatic weapons and who knows what other bombs or weapons they have. A lot of innocent people can be hurt.
You are clearly thinking about trailer trash Klansman not the new kind of White Racialist college educated,informed and damn loyal.

I'm sorry.

You are clearly thinking about trailer trash Klansman not the new kind of White Racialist college educated,informed and damn loyal.

The college educated arent with you guys. Its mostly the uneducated and that should tell you something

I'm sorry.

College educated whites are voting for Clinton .. which of course, you wouldn't know. :0)

The only way a discussion is going to put brakes on anything is if it's a discussion to find some sort of peaceful solution to the problem.
Exactly.

Yeah, this thread has been...enlightening. It's pretty clearly outed some anti-Semites and racists on the board. So that's fun.

The point still stands: You've got groups talking about voter intimidation, sneaking into schools to plant devices, etc. That's damn disturbing no matter what race or religion these folks are associated with.

But speaking to those groups specifically:

What I have always seen as the defining premise of American greatness and American culture is that in America, the ideal is that no matter who you are, no matter what you believe, if you work hard enough you can get ahead and make a better life for your kids. That's the ideal. We fall short sometimes, but that is always the ideal. That is a dream worth fighting and dying for.

It is also a dream that is not compatible with White Nationalism, Antisemitism, or any brand of racism in any forms. Period.

Yeah, this thread has been...enlightening. It's pretty clearly outed some anti-Semites and racists on the board. So that's fun.

The point still stands: You've got groups talking about voter intimidation, sneaking into schools to plant devices, etc. That's damn disturbing no matter what race or religion these folks are associated with.

But speaking to those groups specifically:

What I have always seen as the defining premise of American greatness and American culture is that in America, the ideal is that no matter who you are, no matter what you believe, if you work hard enough you can get ahead and make a better life for your kids. That's the ideal. We fall short sometimes, but that is always the ideal. That is a dream worth fighting and dying for.

It is also a dream that is not compatible with White Nationalism, Antisemitism, or any brand of racism in any forms. Period.
LOL dumb ass I have been Anti Jew and "wacccisttttt" since I have been here. You didn't out anyone but yourself since you are OBVIOUSLY Anti White and think anyone who wants to preserve our race and heritage and culture is a "nazi" or "racist" blah blah blah

Forum List

Back