🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White Nationalist plot Election Day show of force.

Yeah I hear some of them are planning a Mormon genocide if trump loses Utah. They are fools

White nationalists plot Election Day show of force

No matter who you support, this has been one of the most depressing/disgusting/disturbing parts of the 2016 election. A lot of the groups mentioned here in this article are out and out racists and are not above violence or intimidation. And this election, they've felt like they've been welcomed into the mainstream dialogue.

No matter who wins, this is going to be something we as a country have to face in the coming decades. Demographics are changing and a lot of these groups are actively scared by the fact that they're seeing their political clout disappear as African American, Hispanic, and other voter groups grow. They will probably turn violent in the long run.

White nationalists 'show of force' is about as laughable as a Klan rally. :0)
Yet the left bring them both up EVERY ELECTION as if they're relevant.

Disingenuous party of hack losers
This time they are very very relevant. And if you were honest about this you'd realize what's different this time and how it got to this point.
What's different is you're scared Hillary may lose so the shit slinging has begun.
No. I'm still pretty confident she'll win.

I'm very concerned because a lot of racists fell they've got a place and voice in this process and that is not a good thing. They feel empowered and when they feel empowered, bad crap goes down. It wasn't that long ago in Indiana when I was growing up that KKK related crap would go down. Those days aren't that long gone. Seeing them come back disturbs the hell out of me.

At the end of the day Trump, should he win, isn't the problem folks paint him to be. He's incompetent, but the office has survived incompetent. He's a sexual predator, but again, the office has survived that. The one thing that could really screw the pooch here is a return to the bad old days or racists out and actively violent. That shit needs to die off for good.
You mean like this?

Black Protestors attack random white people during Baltimore riots - YouTube

"most disturbing?"
Didn't a building get caught on fire? Havent multiple people assaulted? Wouldn't one think that is more disturbing than words?
Fucking limp wrists

White Nationalism Lite is coming because of it is the logical outgrowth of Identity Politics.

ID politics has been used by the left to grow minority identification and reduce assimilation into the mainstream "anglo" population for decades now, and the only reason that it has worked was because whites were not allowed to participate in it, except for dyke feminazis.

But with a decreasing "anglo" population that is becoming a perceived minority in several states, Anglos are not feeling like the anti-White restrictions hold validity any more. And so shaming them into silence is just not working as well as it did back when those Georgia high school kids held a private prom party for themselves and their friends that got blasted all over the national media as a racially segregated prom, which it was not. And this outrage totally ignored the simple fact that Hispanic only, black only, and asian only proms and graduation ceremonies are a common occurence these days.

Why are whites only ceremonies heinous racism that must be denounced from coast to coast while it is totally cool if minorities do it?

Anglos are getting sick to death of the double standard and as jobs disappear due to the Robotics Revolution we are going to see a whole lot more of this. The Dems are the most likely to pick up a banner of "White Nationalism Lite" to cross cut the more racist version of the movement. They will do this by simple applying the ID politics logic to white populations using their own in-house leadership as competition for lower class working white voters turns into a competitive transformation of our national politics. The assimilation of the white Hispanic demographic will seal this transformation for good.

No matter who you support, this has been one of the most depressing/disgusting/disturbing parts of the 2016 election. A lot of the groups mentioned here in this article are out and out racists and are not above violence or intimidation. And this election, they've felt like they've been welcomed into the mainstream dialogue.

No matter who wins, this is going to be something we as a country have to face in the coming decades. Demographics are changing and a lot of these groups are actively scared by the fact that they're seeing their political clout disappear as African American, Hispanic, and other voter groups grow. They will probably turn violent in the long run.
People tend to resort to violence when they are being snuffed out in an effort to destroy their race and the political process doesn't work. The system will have no one to blame but its self.

from signs to snipers ..

cliven-bundy-supporter-sniper-bridge.jpeg

White people are everywhere! Arghhh.......
Laugh it up, but I recall that folks got VERY up in arms about the idea of the Black Panthers at polling places in 2008. This is the same thing. Would you still be laughing if the Black Panthers and BLM were openly and actively stating they were planning to show up in the rural areas to "monitor the vote" or possibly intimidate voters?

Nothing in this article is laughable. You have folks claiming they're sneaking into schools to set up cameras. You have folks actively talking about showing up to intimidate voters. This is 1800's level crap and we'd moved past this. At least that's what we'd thought.
Sneaking in to hide cameras = standing at the entrance in thug outfits holding weapons in your world?
Yes. I have school age kids. The idea of someone sneaking around their school disturbs the hell out of me. I remember church bombings. I remember when folks houses got set on fire. I remember the school shootings that have occurred. Learning White Nationalists are sneaking into schools. Darn right I see that as a problem.
I remember?

Sounds more like I'm imagining to me
Nah. There was stuff like this happening even when I was a kid in the 80's still. We like to think that crap was all put to an end in the 50's and 60's but it wasn't. Martinsville, IN lost the ability to have home games for a year or so after the parents shouted racists crap to visiting teams. There were still race riots and forced busing in Indianapolis when I was a kid. Hell, Louisiana had issues with schools being cleverly segregated back in the earlier part of this decade. Lincoln Parish had to bus kids all over the parish to desegregate after the Feds had to get involved. Heck, parts of Georgia still have segregated proms.

So this has all been here. The problem is that it's now back out in the open when before folks felt ashamed of this.

People tend to resort to violence when they are being snuffed out in an effort to destroy their race and the political process doesn't work. The system will have no one to blame but its self.
See. This guy. This guy right here. How did this become an acceptable political point?

See. This guy. This guy right here. How did this become an acceptable political point?
Probably ever since black race baiters were using it back in the 1920s.

You are simply mad that WHITE people are talking that way now and not just minorities.

This also shouldn't happen. I guarantee it will escalate as White Nationalism does too.
IT might very well escalate to the point that the Oligarchs decide they are losing too much property from it, then they will magically bless White Nationalism Lite and go with it.

You are probably right. Sounds like an argument for an immigration timeout while the assimilation magic works.

They are afraid that white people will vote.
They are afraid whites are voting for a candidate that talks about and advocates things that help white people. Didn't you know only blacks,asians,latinos,jews,homosexuals etc are allowed to have politicians that explicitly help THEIR causes?

So you think its OK to NOT resort to violence when your race is being snuffed out and every angle from the political system has been used and gone no where? Eh guess you have no problem being snuffed out then. I do have a problem with it and intend to help stop it. Its white genocide plain and simple. You morons are pissed we have a candidate that's speaking some of our language about protecting western white civilization.

So you think its OK to NOT resort to violence when your race is being snuffed out and every angle from the political system has been used and gone no where? Eh guess you have no problem being snuffed out then. I do have a problem with it and intend to help stop it. Its white genocide plain and simple. You morons are pissed we have a candidate that's speaking some of our language about protecting western white civilization.
Western Judeo-Christian Civilization.

Being "White" was never a part of that cultural identity.

Oh and my point of view became acceptable because the system has left us no other way. ALL those groups mentioned in the article are trying and HAVE been trying to do things through the political system but our race continues to be destroyed and our country destroyed and western civilization in general destroyed. So violence will be the only way! Again the system has its own self to blame for this. Those that make peaceful revolution impossible make violent revolution inevitable.

Western Judeo-Christian Civilization.

Being "White" was never a part of that cultural identity.
You can keep that "judeo" shit. White men were strong warriors before that cuckold religion pussified them. The Vikings and other great white civilizations were great BEFORE this jewish religion of christianity destroyed the white mans thinking. We used to DESTROY our enemies not love them and turn the other cheek.

Forum List

Back