White privilege

Whites invented and created the Western world. It was great while it lasted. For some Talmudic reason, those obtained control of academia, media, governments, etc., created a false narrative (which they are famous for if you do your research) to persecute Whitey. It is a very clever and real genocide. The Planet of Apes is coming and Israel is giggling about it.

Whites invented and created the Western world. It was great while it lasted. For some Talmudic reason, those obtained control of academia, media, governments, etc., created a false narrative (which they are famous for if you do your research) to persecute Whitey. It is a very clever and real genocide. The Planet of Apes is coming and Israel is giggling about it.
Trumpism, 2022

White privilege is a myth.

Just correcting a silly public sentiment.
Link?

White Privilege is the label that Blacks and activists have hung on the state-of-mind that White Folks enjoy on the subject of Race.

White Folk don't have to think about being White.

Black Folk have to think about being Black all the time because they live in a country where Blacks have been (and oftentimes still are) regarded as inferior and dangerous.

But here's the thing...

Idiot Democrats think that they can legislate how people feel... and they're deluding themselves that this is the case.

Idiot Democrats think that they can use the nation's education system to brainwash White Students into thinking that they are guilty of oppression by virtue or their skin color.

Idiot Democrats play the Race Card and the White Guilt Card every chance they get, and they don't realize how dangerous that is to their long-term political viability.

Idiot Democrats can go f--k themselves on that particular score.

Republicans are (shockingly, atypically, surprisingly) growing wiser (finally) in such matters..

Republicans are coming to understand that the seemingly-unshakeable Democratic control of large urban population centers may not be so un-shakeable after all.

Republicans are learning to expand their tent to include a sizable percentage of racial minorities who just want to be Americans rather than hyphenated ones.

Republicans are playing the Law-and-Order Card to win-over Black Folk and Hispanics and it is beginning to work, although it may take another couple of election cycles.

The abomination of the Rump Years teaches us that White America is furious over this Leftist Race-Baiting and the brainwashing of its children and that it has to stop.

Between Democrats smug arrogance with the status quo and their shop-worn Race Baiting and Republican slow-wit and slow-adapation this is still going to take a while.

We'll get there eventually... a Nation of Merit rather than a Nation of Colors... but that's still a few generations away, and the Lib-Prog-Dem approach no longer works.

Last edited:
White privilege my balls. There are millions of broke ass white poor people in America right now that would disagree.

Link?

White Privilege is the label that Blacks and activists have hung on the state-of-mind that White Folks enjoy on the subject of Race.

Black Folk have to think about being Black all the time because they live in a country where Blacks have been (and oftentimes still are) regarded as inferior and dangerous.

But here's the thing...

Idiot Democrats think that they can legislate how people feel... and they're deluding themselves that this is the case.

Idiot Democrats think that they can use the nation's education system to brainwash White Students into thinking that they are guilty of oppression by virtue or their skin color.

Idiot Democrats play the Race Card and the White Guilt Card every chance they get, and they don't realize how dangerous that is to their long-term political viability.

Republicans are (shockingly, atypically, surprisingly) growing wiser (finally) in such matters..

Republicans are coming to understand that the seemingly-unshakeable Democratic control of large urban population centers may not be so un-shakeable after all.

Republicans are learning to expand their tent to include a sizable percentage of racial minorities who just want to be Americans rather than hyphenated ones.

Republicans are playing the Law-and-Order Card to win-over Black Folk and Hispanics and it is beginning to work, although it may take another couple of election cycles.

The abomination of the Rump Years teaches us that White America is furious over this Leftist Race-Baiting and the brainwashing of its children and that it has to stop.

Between Democrats smug arrogance with the status quo and their shop-worn Race Baiting and Republican slow-wit and slow-adapation this is still going to take a while.

We'll get there eventually... a Nation of Merit rather than a Nation of Colors... but that's still a few generations away, and the Lib-Prog-Dem approach no longer works.

Let's examine the 3rd paragraph.

Looking at the history of the entire world, not just the United States, as far back as human history goes let's look at black folks a bit.

How many first or even second world countries were there at any given time that were founded and run entirely by blacks vs first and second world countries by whites? Not very many. Across the world and across time blacks have run very few countries that were successful. The vast majority of every black country in the world is a 3rd world country.

Now let's look at contributions to the world. Science, aerospace, architecture, electronics, transportation, physics, plumbing, technology. Everything from a airplane to a toaster how many of the worlds progresses were created by a black person? Not many. Asians and whites have been the primary sources of human advancement.

So you can't blame racism, can't blame, can't blame America for thinking they are lesser and so on when throughout world and human history they have done the least of all people. The Spaniards were building ships and sailing to other continents when blacks were still living in straw hits even.

And there have been a lot of successful blacks in America so I refuse to believe our society held them back. You can't say we look down at blacks or treat them bad when we had a black president twice, black doctors, lawyers, congressman, business owners and so on.

Blacks keep themselves down. No one does it to them. If bill Cosby can be born in a Philly ghetto and go to college and be rich and famous with no help from anyone then there is no excuse for other blacks.

Trumpism, 2022

What does his post have to do with Trump in 2022? :cuckoo:

Whoosh, right over your head.
Mac hates it when people are courageous enough to speak the truth….Truth that doesn’t align with or advance his narrative or agenda is “Trumpism”…..Typical Lib shit

Link?

But here's the thing...

No link required for calling ‘em as I see ‘em. 😎

The rather precise and concise definition you shared is accurate as far as I can tell. And it is exactly what I’m calling bullshit on. . It’s a myth.

Speaking as an off-white person, I think about my “race” almost never. I imagine, from what I’ve heard and read, that black people probably are in a situation where they think about “race” more than I do. That dichotomy is not a situation I’d consider one of “privilege.” But that’s mere trivial definition and, as I see it, it’s the sole thing about the phrase that’s legitimate — even a tiny bit.

I see the whole topic as one of divide and conquer. It is a fraud perpetrated by people with an agenda that has little to substantively do with “race.” The same fraud as the “income inequality” horseshit. Both of those things (and numerous other things) are simply tools used by people with a more nefarious agenda. Divide and conquer.

I reject the effort.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back