White Rage: The Unspoken Truth of Our Nation's Divide

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Excellent presentation on the subtle white rage that perpetuates systematic racism and bigotry in the United States to this day...

Any and all feedback, on what the speaker presented in her presentation, is welcomed.

So far, she's full of shit. Black people in 1999 and today can walk down the streets in NYC without getting gunned down by police. More blacks get gunned down by fellow blacks than police.

Because the Ferguson riots made black people look bad, should the news media NOT reported on it?

Hey , what went wrong you guys? Looks like the Chicken was bad or something.. Is that chicken … looks like it would hurt your hands to hold it..
Asian rage, the unspoken truth on our Nation's Divide.
50 Million Koreans want a buy-in, uh, or there be a quake, don't feel alienated or marching.
Somebody tell her that Alabama had DMV cut backs. Alabama government's a person too.

Man Marc, I don't know. Isn't rage supposed to be somebody threw a chair at some folks. Sounded like some projection going on. She is so hip, though. Is she from some sort of MLK Jr. school? They make these in huge factories.

Last edited:
So far, she's full of shit. Black people in 1999 and today can walk down the streets in NYC without getting gunned down by police. More blacks get gunned down by fellow blacks than police.

Because the Ferguson riots made black people look bad, should the news media NOT reported on it?

Not just more, a lot more Blacks are gunned down by Black hoodlums, than by Police.

Not just more, a lot more Blacks are gunned down by Black hoodlums, than by Police.

And more whites are killed by police than blacks are.

Excellent presentation on the subtle white rage that perpetuates systematic racism and bigotry in the United States to this day...

Any and all feedback, on what the speaker presented in her presentation, is welcomed.

She looks like an angry black woman and the vid is an hour long.

Is there a reason why you think we should watch that?

I don't understand the reasoning behind saying that more blacks are killed by blacks than by police. First of all, does that not include black officers when talking about police? Second, the size of those 2 groups is not comparable. I've seen the total police estimated at 750,000-850,000, while there are around 38 million blacks in the country. Third, and most importantly, whether more members of another group kill blacks than police officers or not in no way changes whether blacks being killed by police is too common an occurrence. The acceptability of the number of times police kill members of a certain group should not be based on how many times another type of person kills members of that group.

I'm not trying to argue that blacks are killed disproportionately or not. I'm pointing out that using blacks being killed by other blacks as a counter is a poor argument.

I have the libtard on ignore, but my question is, where was the outrage when the police were getting shot by a BLM assassin, while the blacks of BLM ran in the other direction?

I don't understand the reasoning behind saying that more blacks are killed by blacks than by police. First of all, does that not include black officers when talking about police? Second, the size of those 2 groups is not comparable. I've seen the total police estimated at 750,000-850,000, while there are around 38 million blacks in the country. Third, and most importantly, whether more members of another group kill blacks than police officers or not in no way changes whether blacks being killed by police is too common an occurrence. The acceptability of the number of times police kill members of a certain group should not be based on how many times another type of person kills members of that group.

I'm not trying to argue that blacks are killed disproportionately or not. I'm pointing out that using blacks being killed by other blacks as a counter is a poor argument.
Okay now show where you got your statistics.

https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/

Oh , there is always this saying that I remember.

"If you go looking for trouble, then trouble will be found". Many black "folks" go out of their way to be confrontational to police. My black friends in my neighborhood are law abiding citizens and never get police harassment. We sit on our front porch drinking Remi Martin, and shake our heads at those people who are victims of liberalism..They are that stupid.

I have the libtard on ignore, but my question is, where was the outrage when the police were getting shot by a BLM assassin, while the blacks of BLM ran in the other direction?

Good question.

On a related note, where was the outrage when this unarmed white man was shot to death by a police officer while begging for his life?

I listened to a good part of the lady's presentation. There was nothing that even came close to "White Rage". Try to be a little more accurate with your thread titles. She also zeroed in on Alabama, big surprise. When you are trying to keep the flames of Racism burning you have to dig up the last few embers and blow real hard. Al Sharpton for example has made a multi million dollar career out of it.

I listened to a good part of the lady's presentation. There was nothing that even came close to "White Rage". Try to be a little more accurate with your thread titles. She also zeroed in on Alabama, big surprise. When you are trying to keep the flames of Racism burning you have to dig up the last few embers and blow real hard. Al Sharpton for example has made a multi million dollar career out of it.

The true instigators of the racial divide is the media and neo-marxist educators. The former won't stop fanning the flames, they don't care what damage they cause to society, all that is important to them is generating ad revenue. The latter wants to provoke chaos to help usher in a new world order.

Okay now show where you got your statistics.

https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/

Oh , there is always this saying that I remember.

"If you go looking for trouble, then trouble will be found". Many black "folks" go out of their way to be confrontational to police. My black friends in my neighborhood are law abiding citizens and never get police harassment. We sit on our front porch drinking Remi Martin, and shake our heads at those people who are victims of liberalism..They are that stupid.

The stats aren't hard to look up.

For law enforcement, here's a couple of examples:
U.S. law enforcement officers: 2004-2017 | Statistic
https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/nsleed.pdf

For the black population of the US:
Population Distribution by Race/Ethnicity
US Population by Race 2018 • live population

I may have understated the black population.

Actually she's right. I have fought battles in a couple of city halls opposing racism on city councils.

Ferguson didn't make blacks look bad. But you're too dumb to see what whites did to create that situation.

It was nationwide and the shooter was not associated with BLM. However what kind of cartoon do you live in where police are murdering blacks at will and nobody is going to retaliate?

She looks like an angry black woman and the vid is an hour long.

Is there a reason why you think we should watch that?

Actually she is a well educated professor. You scared to watch the video?

And why do people like you think whites can get angry about anything they want, even when it's made up but nobody else can be angry about how whites keep treating us?

Forum List

Back