White Supremacist in America...

And to show the idiocy.... last I looked CNN has 3 stories about White Supremacy on the front page.
You can't make this shit up
And yet there are so many hints of it on this very thread.

For example, what do you think of post 178? Are you going to just let it go by?

Haha...you’re reaching bud...don’t stop now.
But, why don’t you take the time to rebut my posts?
Is it because you really can’t discredit facts, statistics and logic without defaulting to emotion and FEELZ?

And to show the idiocy.... last I looked CNN has 3 stories about White Supremacy on the front page.

Is it because you really can’t discredit facts, statistics and logic without defaulting to emotion and FEELZ?
I have no need or reason to rebut them or try to convince you of anything.

Your posts are very valuable in proving my points and confirming my opinions. That's their value to me.

You're going to think what you're going to think.

I haven't called anyone a racist. I just made an observation, and you guys have jumped in to illustrate it for me while bitching at the same time.

The Regressive Lefties do the same thing. I swear, do you guys all train at the same place? Do you get a group discount or sumpin?

Ohhh, I see, this is another one of your brilliant Jedi mind tricks?
Boy, you really got us on this one...you’re afuckinmazing...just ask you.
I'm just enjoying the show.

I hear ya...
This is another one of Super Smart Macs tests....a sneaky probe deep into the minds of posters...You will deliver your brilliant analysis as soon as you compile enough data. You have an amazing ability to expose the “wingers”. Thanks for gracing us with your presence Mac.

It really wasn't "sneaky" at all.

You, and others, openly agreed with one of the main tennants of nazi beliefs as posted on their site.

I’m totally cool with that..you can’t scare me stupid and or dumb me down...I’ll wear your retarded label with pride.
Trust me, none of you want a less white nation...look around the world at all dark nations...none of you are migrating there...Weird huh?

No one is trying to "scare" you and any further "dumbing down" may not even be possible. Mac is simply pointing at you loudly and proudly espousing your white supremacist views in a thread that was meant to minimize the relevance of white supremacy in America.

I agree with Mac. It is fascinating.

Yuo never answered my 5 or 6 posts
I'm not expecting answers. These people are proving my point, you don't have the nerve to go after them, so you're proving it too.

The reason is obvious, and that's good enough for me.

You characterization is ridiculous.
Twitter

No one is "outed" if it's already publicly available information. I cant "out" your address and phone number if its in the phone book.

Except you framed it for all to see and implied that I am a racist because I disagree with you politically. If it is public information then why do you think Castro did this? I'll explain since you're dumb. He did this to abash them and to preclude others from donating. Completely wrong IMO no matter who does it. The fact that you cannot see that says volumes about you.
Twitter

No one is "outed" if it's already publicly available information. I cant "out" your address and phone number if its in the phone book.

Except you framed it for all to see and implied that I am a racist because I disagree with you politically. If it is public information then why do you think Castro did this? I'll explain since you're dumb. He did this to abash them and to preclude others from donating. Completely wrong IMO no matter who does it. The fact that you cannot see that says volumes about you.

Except you framed it for all to see and implied that I am a racist because I disagree with you politically.
I did no such thing.

Castro posted it so the people of San Antonio, a large latino community, could see who are some of Trump's largest supporters in their community. It's public knowledge.

This isn't new.

So why do you think he did that. What was his motivation? To unite the community? He did for his own personal publicity and to vilify those who voted for Trump. Why doesn't he post a list of his own donors? Your blinders are amusing. Again if a Republican did this I would attack them equally vehemently.

I just said why in the post you just responded to, dope.
It's time for you to toss out the race card and scram. You are apparently too dumb to know when you lost an argument and not fully aware of the globalist playbook.

I've played no race card. That would be Trump who has done so.

Your posts are very valuable in proving my points and confirming my opinions. That's their value to me.

And here you see it again folks...the ONLY opinion I have said in this entire thread is two things:

1) The left is making WAAAAY too much of White Supremacist groups. WAY
2) At the same time you cannot get anyone on the left to even talk about ANTIFA let alone get them to agree they are many-many times larger than the clowns from the woods, and have many many times the influence.

And MAC demands that I prove I am not either a racist or have sympathy with them... and he can't see that is a problem.
Fascinating.

Thanks...You just illustrated my point for me as you make the concession that you are unable to offer a debate founded on logic and reason. We both know you can’t and that’s why you don’t.
You see, anybody with any amount of courage knows PC is rooted in ignorance. PC requires folks to dumb themselves down and pretend they don’t know about facts and statistics related to ethnicities. We are supposed to be intelligent beings, why would anybody half sane fall for such retarded bullshit?

And here you see it again folks...the ONLY opinion I have said in this entire thread is two things:

1) The left is making WAAAAY too much of White Supremacist groups. WAY
2) At the same time you cannot get anyone on the left to even talk about ANTIFA let alone get them to agree they are many-many times larger than the clowns from the woods, and have many many times the influence.

And MAC demands that I prove I am not either a racist or have sympathy with them... and he can't see that is a problem.
Fascinating.
I'm not demanding anything.

I'm just exposing your blatant hypocrisy.

It doesn't get much more clear than this.

Bullshit. I am 100% Independent. Unlike you I am not beholden to any party like a little sheep.

You're a Trump supporter. That says all that needs to be said.

Case in Point. So what? Doesn't mean he would automatically get my vote in 2020. Run someone better and I'll vote for them. You have TDS and are an asshole. That is all that needs to be said. Supporting Trump doesn't make one good or bad. Just like being against Trump doesn't make one good or bad so long as you have logic as to why. You're an illogical idiot.

Supporting Trump makes you a supporter of racist, hateful programs.

Such as-?

Mexicans are Rapists and criminals, Trump panders to white Nationalists, (Steve Bannon), wants to completely ban Muslims, Claimed a judge couldn't fairly rule "because he's a Mexican". The judge was born in Indiana. He said a Muslim judge wouldn't be fair either. Justice Department sued his management company several times for not renting to blacks. Trump plaza fined $200,000 for discriminating against black card dealers. Quotes like this
"
“And isn’t it funny. I’ve got black accountants at Trump Castle and Trump Plaza. Black guys counting my money! I hate it,” O’Donnell recalled Trump saying. “The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day.”

“I think the guy is lazy,” Trump said of a black employee, according to O’Donnell. “And it’s probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that. It’s not anything they can control.”
"
Trump is and always has been a racist.

#1) No he never said all. He said they don't send their best and some are and that is true.

#2) He wanted to ban people from certain Muslim countries because we could not properly vet them. Je Suis Charlie.

#3) He went overboard on the Judge

#4) Conjecture. If he was racist he would have been exposed as such before he ran as he was always a public personality. NO ONE called him a racist before he ran/won.

#5) More conjecture. See #4.

Keep trying.

Trump fans, in all their glory. Even the "14 words" don't phase them.

Do you or don't you agree with the words?

Da fuq is this "14 words"?
"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children"

Do you believe those thoughts are unique to white people ?

Yes but you're not a public official outing your own constituents and labeling them as racists. That is ridiculous.

Twitter

Yes but you're not a public official outing your own constituents and labeling them as racists. That is ridiculous.

Twitter

Except you framed it for all to see and implied that I am a racist because I disagree with you politically.
I did no such thing.

Castro posted it so the people of San Antonio, a large latino community, could see who are some of Trump's largest supporters in their community. It's public knowledge.

This isn't new.

So why do you think he did that. What was his motivation? To unite the community? He did for his own personal publicity and to vilify those who voted for Trump. Why doesn't he post a list of his own donors? Your blinders are amusing. Again if a Republican did this I would attack them equally vehemently.

Idiot. Why would he want people in SA to see who the Trump donors were? What was his end game?

Do you believe those thoughts are unique to white people ?
Can't say for sure, but I doubt it. And if they're honest about it, great.

That's all I'd like to see here.

Sad to see so many San Antonians as 2019 maximum donors to Donald Trump — the owner of ⁦
@BillMillerBarBQ
⁩, owner of the ⁦
@HistoricPearl
, realtor Phyllis Browning, etc⁩. Their contributions are fueling a campaign of hate that labels Hispanic immigrants as ‘invaders.’

PRECISELY! So wrong. "Campaign of Hate" is utterly subjective and the illegals are invaders not immigrants. Castro is a moron like you.

And?
Where is the allegation of rscism?

It is implied if you read between the lines. You're stupid so you cannot see that but most logical and smart people do.

It's only implied if you're looking for it to be implied.
You dopes go on and on about Soros, a large donor to Dem politics and overtly label him as all sorts of nonsense. Members of congress call fellow members communists in open hearings on national television. Now you're incensed?

Bitch..... please.

Public but you need to work to get it. Castro had his team assemble the list and publish it on social media. The fact that you cannot see that as BS is astounding. You're a dumbass.

Soros is a famous person. These are mostly retirees who do not seek fame and have been posted on numerous sites now and lost their sense of privacy. I explained to you that if it were a Republican I would be equally incensed. What part of that do you not understand?

Yes. Made famous for being a billionaire donor in Dem politics, dope.

So you're incensed that the employers of "retirees" were published although being public information to begin with? :uhoh3:

Sad to see so many San Antonians as 2019 maximum donors to Donald Trump — the owner of ⁦
@BillMillerBarBQ
⁩, owner of the ⁦
@HistoricPearl
, realtor Phyllis Browning, etc⁩. Their contributions are fueling a campaign of hate that labels Hispanic immigrants as ‘invaders.’

PRECISELY! So wrong. "Campaign of Hate" is utterly subjective and the illegals are invaders not immigrants. Castro is a moron like you.

And?
Where is the allegation of rscism?

It is implied if you read between the lines. You're stupid so you cannot see that but most logical and smart people do.

It's only implied if you're looking for it to be implied.
You dopes go on and on about Soros, a large donor to Dem politics and overtly label him as all sorts of nonsense. Members of congress call fellow members communists in open hearings on national television. Now you're incensed?

Bitch..... please.

Soros is a famous person. These are mostly retirees who do not seek fame and have been posted on numerous sites now and lost their sense of privacy. I explained to you that if it were a Republican I would be equally incensed. What part of that do you not understand?

Yes. Made famous for being a billionaire donor in Dem politics, dope.

So you're incensed that the employers of "retirees" were published although being public information to begin with? :uhoh3:

He had his staff compile the names and throw em on social media. You don't see that as wrong? He did the work for many haters. You have lost this argument.

I did no such thing.

This isn't new.

It's time for you to toss out the race card and scram. You are apparently too dumb to know when you lost an argument and not fully aware of the globalist playbook.

I've played no race card. That would be Trump who has done so.

You are 100% illogical. If Liz Warren outed me as her donor and put it on a public website I would be livid. IDC if people search me out but don't do the work for them and post my name everywhere. That is pure insanity.

Is it the truth that hurts you or the messenger telling you the truth.

Watch this folks......and see how this double talking loser deals.

Hey Mac, what exactly about post 178 is not true? Be specific and back it up with statistical data.

Like when we ever point out the actual statistical evidence that refutes your claims that cops target unarmed negroes in this country.

Now, you try. Refute what he said in 178 with facts and try not using the race card.

I won't hold me breath.

Mac, honest question, do you have a problem with this ?

Japan Encourages Young People To Date And Mate To Reverse Birth Rate Plunge, But It May Be Too Late

[
The Japanese government is taking desperate measures to reverse the nation’s plunging birth rate -- funding matchmaking and dating services to get more young people married and producing babies. Local officials arrange “konkatsu” parties where singles can meet and mingle, after having bought tickets that allow them to drink and eat at bars and restaurants.

Prime Minister Shinzo Abe’s government has allocated 3 billion yen (about $29.3 million) to the program to help lift birth rates in the current fiscal year. Japan’s birth rate has fallen to half of what it was only six decades ago, Bloomberg reports, leading analysts to worry that a dwindling population will not only reduce the labor force, but place greater financial burdens on youths to take care of the costly health care needs of their rapidly aging parents and grandparents.

Yuriko Koike, a member of Abe’s conservative, nationalist Liberal Democratic Party, warned that, as of 2012, the average fertility rate for Japanese women amounted to only 1.41 children, well below the replacement rate of 2.1 needed to sustain a stable population. Japan’s birth rate has not been above 2 level since 1974. At present trends, by 2050 there will be only 1.3 workers to support each senior, from 2.6 workers currently. By 2026, social security costs are expected to climb to 24.4 percent of GDP, up from 22.8 percent in fiscal 2012, the country’s welfare ministry projected.

"Now is the last chance to take action on this problem," said Masanao Ozaki, the governor of Kochi prefecture about 500 miles west of Tokyo. "I'm deeply concerned as to whether young workers in the future will be able to take on such a huge burden." Masahiro Yamada, a sociology professor at Chuo University in Tokyo, provided an even darker outlook on Japan’s demographic future. "The falling birthrate will probably have a very severe impact on the Japanese economy," Yamada told Bloomberg. "Japan's social security system will probably collapse."
/QUOTE]

Japan Encourages Young People To Date And Mate To Reverse Birth Rate Plunge, But It May Be Too Late

Is it the truth that hurts you or the messenger telling you the truth.

Watch this folks......and see how this double talking loser deals.

Hey Mac, what exactly about post 178 is not true? Be specific and back it up with statistical data.

Like when we ever point out the actual statistical evidence that refutes your claims that cops target unarmed negroes in this country.

Now, you try. Refute what he said in 178 with facts and try not using the race card.

I won't hold me breath.
I'm not going to look anything up, and I'll stipulate fully to any data you provide.

That, of course, is not my point.

The OP is pretending one thing, and you folks are proving him to be a liar.

That's my point.

Forum List

Back