White Supremacist in America...

White Separatism. Hmm. Is that anything like Blacks having their own TV channel, own sitcoms, own, lingo, own names, own identity? Point is that I thought this was a free world to associate with whomever you damn well please? I have no problem if Blacks want to be with Blacks, they after all have a lot more in common with each other than I do! Why do you have a problem with Whites wanting to be with Whites? Or does freedom only work one way for you?
Both ways, if that's what you guys want.

And it clearly is, regardless of what the OP claims.

Which is my point.

It's time for you to toss out the race card and scram. You are apparently too dumb to know when you lost an argument and not fully aware of the globalist playbook.

I've played no race card. That would be Trump who has done so.
When was that?

About the same time as the "invasion".
Well organized movements of thousands upon thousands of immigrants rushing the borders from vast different locations in South and Central America all funded by mysterious sources......

What word would you use?

Well, are waiting. Funny, the same tactics being used on Europe from the Middle East.

Well, go ahead, let us know what you would call it.

We are all waiting. Prove to us you are not a fucking hypocrite. Take in a family from there and prove that you are giving them room and board. Until then, I will call you and everyone like you what you are. A hypocrite.

Well, what would you call it. Now, time for you to toss out the race card again by putting sarcastic quotes around invasion .

It has never been referred to as an "invasion" prior to this president despite the numbers of crossers being tremendously higher in the past, dope.

View attachment 273385

Ike referred to his effort to thwart the INVASION as “Operation Wetback”...would you prefer that?
Look, nobody would argue with you...no POTUS in decades has had the nuts to tackle the INVASION and or put it in perspective for the American people....What you fail to realize is that Trump won the keys to the Oval Office because he did/does.

It's time for you to toss out the race card and scram. You are apparently too dumb to know when you lost an argument and not fully aware of the globalist playbook.

When was that?

Well organized movements of thousands upon thousands of immigrants rushing the borders from vast different locations in South and Central America all funded by mysterious sources......

What word would you use?

Well, are waiting. Funny, the same tactics being used on Europe from the Middle East.

We are all waiting. Prove to us you are not a fucking hypocrite. Take in a family from there and prove that you are giving them room and board. Until then, I will call you and everyone like you what you are. A hypocrite.

Well, what would you call it. Now, time for you to toss out the race card again by putting sarcastic quotes around invasion .

It has never been referred to as an "invasion" prior to this president despite the numbers of crossers being tremendously higher in the past, dope.

View attachment 273385
Yeap, race card deployed everyone.

Invasion in quotations.

I asked what you would called ORGANIZED marches of thousands upon thousands from several locations should be called, when they all rush the border?

What do you call it?

You fucking losers don't want to call it an invasion, don't want to refer to them as illegals, support sanctuary cities, don't fucking care about kids being trafficked or kidnapped.

What the fuck would you call it you piece of shit?

Don't tell me what it has never been called. I asked what YOOOOOOOU would call it.

And yet there are so many hints of it on this very thread.

For example, what do you think of post 178? Are you going to just let it go by?

Haha...you’re reaching bud...don’t stop now.
But, why don’t you take the time to rebut my posts?
Is it because you really can’t discredit facts, statistics and logic without defaulting to emotion and FEELZ?
I have no need or reason to rebut them or try to convince you of anything.

Your posts are very valuable in proving my points and confirming my opinions. That's their value to me.

You're going to think what you're going to think.
And here you see it again folks...the ONLY opinion I have said in this entire thread is two things:

1) The left is making WAAAAY too much of White Supremacist groups. WAY
2) At the same time you cannot get anyone on the left to even talk about ANTIFA let alone get them to agree they are many-many times larger than the clowns from the woods, and have many many times the influence.

And MAC demands that I prove I am not either a racist or have sympathy with them... and he can't see that is a problem.
Fascinating.
I'm not demanding anything.

I'm just exposing your blatant hypocrisy.

It doesn't get much more clear than this.

And now the fourth time MAC proves my point by yet again calling names because I pointed out the left is overstating White Supremacist in America (which they obviously are)
And somehow from that I am a "hypocrite".
And, again, there you have it. If you don't agree with something the leftist think - there is something wrong with you.
I wonder how many examples of what you're claiming doesn't exist you've ignored here so far.

These guys are pissing all over your OP, so you're trying to put me on the defensive.

As I said, I don't need you to admit this stuff. It's all over the thread now.

latest_numbers_LNS14000009_2009_2019_all_period_M07_data.gif

Hispanic unemployment rate under Trump. Yeah, he hates them....

Leftists are idiots.

I mean it kinda goes without saying that the democrats are using the "Trump hates hispanics" angle to drain away any potential support he might have among them. They don't care if their constant hysteria gets people killed. In fact, they seem to love when that happens.

Leftists are idiots.

I mean it kinda goes without saying that the democrats are using the "Trump hates hispanics" angle to drain away any potential support he might have among them. They don't care if their constant hysteria gets people killed. In fact, they seem to love when that happens.
Bingo

Idiot. Why would he want people in SA to see who the Trump donors were? What was his end game?

Informed voters?
To better inform people of how things work in their community?
To allow people to do with that knowledge what they will?

This is nothing new. Corporate donors or supporters of certain policies are often publicly held to account.

Tell us about the boycott of Nike or Dick's Sporting Goods. Or this one just today.

SoulCycle, Equinox face boycott calls after owner’s Trump fundraiser revealed

This is nothing new.

Show a prior example of this happening to everyday people not Billionaires like Ross and show an example of someone of the RIGHT doing this to a Democrat. Thanks.

How and why is that relevant?

These aren't everyday people. They're business leaders in San Antonio.

Here's Castro....

"Castro said on Morning Joe that was part of the point. “My post was actually a lament. If you look at my language, I said that it’s sad that these folks, many of whom are prominent business owners in San Antonio, a city that’s about 65 percent Hispanic — their customers, the people that have made them wealthy, their employees, the people that have worked for them for years, many of those folks are Hispanic. And they’re giving their money to a guy who’s running ads talking about Hispanics invading this country.”

Most of them were retirees, so how are they "business leaders"? He wanted to hurt them and their businesses. What an asshole.

View attachment 273380

View attachment 273381

View attachment 273383

Ok. So three pictures and your opinion somehow refutes Castro's own explanation regarding his community?

One can be retired and still a business owner.

Dope.

He is free to state his opinion but what he did with the doxxing is ridiculous. You’re an idiot if you cannot see it was all political theater BS. Well you are dumber than a potted plant.

When was that?

What word would you use?

View attachment 273385

There are more illegals in the country than ever before.

Stock vs flow...

Leftists are idiots.

Following the trend of the last decade. So your argument is that Trump hasn't screwed things up yet. He's trying.

My argument is he has made it better. Without bottom low interest rates.

Interest rates are and have been artificially low and Trump has been screaming for them to go even lower.

Except not as low as they were with the prior administration. Fed is lowering them due to the trade war and a softening global economy.

Leftists are idiots.

Following the trend of the last decade. So your argument is that Trump hasn't screwed things up yet. He's trying.

Interest rates are and have been artificially low and Trump has been screaming for them to go even lower.

Except not as low as they were with the prior administration. Fed is lowering them due to the trade war and a softening global economy.

Trump's trade war. Seems he will get them down one way or another.

Besides, I thought the argument has been that the economy is booming?

Leftists are idiots.

Yep. It is necessary but could cost him in 2020. China has been overly stealing our IP for decades. Enough is enough

Yep. It is necessary but could cost him in 2020. China has been overly stealing our IP for decades. Enough is enough

This is a lie by those who only cared about their short term profits. Businesses gave China their technology to get to move there to take advantage of the lax environmental laws and low wages.

Now they want something done about their stupid decisions.

Screw them.

This is a lie by those who only cared about their short term profits. Businesses gave China their technology to get to move there to take advantage of the lax environmental laws and low wages.

Screw them.

Link? MSFT never gave them anything. You’re incorrect, sir.

Informed voters?
To better inform people of how things work in their community?
To allow people to do with that knowledge what they will?

This is nothing new. Corporate donors or supporters of certain policies are often publicly held to account.

Tell us about the boycott of Nike or Dick's Sporting Goods. Or this one just today.

SoulCycle, Equinox face boycott calls after owner’s Trump fundraiser revealed

This is nothing new.

Show a prior example of this happening to everyday people not Billionaires like Ross and show an example of someone of the RIGHT doing this to a Democrat. Thanks.

How and why is that relevant?

These aren't everyday people. They're business leaders in San Antonio.

Here's Castro....

"Castro said on Morning Joe that was part of the point. “My post was actually a lament. If you look at my language, I said that it’s sad that these folks, many of whom are prominent business owners in San Antonio, a city that’s about 65 percent Hispanic — their customers, the people that have made them wealthy, their employees, the people that have worked for them for years, many of those folks are Hispanic. And they’re giving their money to a guy who’s running ads talking about Hispanics invading this country.”

Most of them were retirees, so how are they "business leaders"? He wanted to hurt them and their businesses. What an asshole.

View attachment 273380

View attachment 273381

View attachment 273383

Ok. So three pictures and your opinion somehow refutes Castro's own explanation regarding his community?

One can be retired and still a business owner.

Dope.

He is free to state his opinion but what he did with the doxxing is ridiculous. You’re an idiot if you cannot see it was all political theater BS. Well you are dumber than a potted plant.

It's not "doxxing" if the information is already publicly available, dope.

Screw them.

Link? MSFT never gave them anything. You’re incorrect, sir.

How a Big U.S. Chip Maker Gave China the ‘Keys to the Kingdom’

Microsoft’s AI research with Chinese military university fuels concerns

When was that?

What word would you use?

View attachment 273385

Stock vs flow...

Then it's not an invasion then?

When was that?

What word would you use?

View attachment 273385

Stock vs flow...

Then it's not an invasion then?

It's the largest invasion in human history. Tens of millions.

Your sight seems a bit off.

Forum List

Back