White Supremacist in America...

The population of actual "white supremacists" in this country is very low.

The population of people who agree with them on many issues and spin, deflect and attack when anyone brings them up is significantly higher.

And that's the real issue.

A lot of people agree with Hitler in regards to Gun Control and Socialized Medicine and refuse to take responsibility for the late German Fuhrer's sins.

Mac

Preferring white people is not white supremacy, it's just an opinion. Almost everyone in America prefers white neighborhoods, are you telling us that they are white supremacists?
I'll be happy to answer your question, once you have answered mine.

As I understand it, the "14 words" are at the heart of the white supremacist/white separatist movement.

And you said "everyone who is sane agrees with the 14 words".

Am I correct?

As you can see.... the left droning on and on about White Supremacist is only serving to further drive apart NORMAL liberals and conservatives.
The plan is working flawlessly.

divide.jpg

The left can't win without those of us who no longer support all the power going to the corporations and the wars they promote.

Trump can't win without the racists.

We will see which is more powerful.

The word “racist” is way overplayed. Not all Trump voters are racist.

I didn't say they were but it seems we can agree on the overall point?

Independents will decide the election. One person I spoke to said he hates Trumps rhetoric but the economy is doing well for him and his family so he doesn’t want to disrupt that and will vote for him again. He is an Independent like me.

The economy was doing well under Obama also so I would suspect it is more than just the economy.

Obama could not run for a third term and HRC was abysmal. If BHO could have run he would have won.

Mac

Preferring white people is not white supremacy, it's just an opinion. Almost everyone in America prefers white neighborhoods, are you telling us that they are white supremacists?

As I understand it, the "14 words" are at the heart of the white supremacist/white separatist movement.

Am I correct?

14 words are a (part) of the slogan of the movement that says we should guarantee the continued existence of white people. This is important part of the movement of course, but it's not the entire thing, and it's not the part any sane person would have a trouble with.

It's the part that comes after that part, the "Hail Hitler", that's the part you should have trouble with.

Mac

Am I correct?

14 words are a (part) of the slogan of the movement that says we should guarantee the continued existence of white people. This is important part of the movement of course, but it's not the entire thing, and it's not the part any sane person would have a trouble with.

It's the part that comes after that part, the "H for Hitler".
So that's a "yes"?

Mac

Preferring white people is not white supremacy, it's just a other preference. Almost everyone in America prefers white neighborhoods, are you telling us that they are white supremacists? Some may prefer black neighborhoods - clear black supremacists?

It takes quite a bit more than a preference for white culture to be a white supremacist.

Actually Jewish neighborhoods are the safest and most prosperous in America. Funny how that is.

Mac

Am I correct?

It's the part that comes after that part, the "H for Hitler".
So that's a "yes"?

Do you disagree that we should secure the existence of white people?

Mac, do you believe in white genocide?

You are being dumb with your implications. As I already said, that's just a SLOGAN, not the actual thing or what they do.

If you believed the Democrat Presidential candidates.....

View attachment 273353

White Supremacist power in America in reality....

View attachment 273354

Even though it is quite entertaining watching these bozos trying to make White Supremacy the "New Russia" - it is also damaging to an already problematic relations between the races.

Add in the media with their frothing at the mouth over-the-top ridiculous clown panel discussions - and you are effectively driving a wedge between the races.
And then...blame it on Trump.
Denounce PRO BLACK HATERZ.png tupac trump SPECIFICALLY_00.png

If you believed the Democrat Presidential candidates.....

View attachment 273353

White Supremacist power in America in reality....

View attachment 273354

Even though it is quite entertaining watching these bozos trying to make White Supremacy the "New Russia" - it is also damaging to an already problematic relations between the races.

Add in the media with their frothing at the mouth over-the-top ridiculous clown panel discussions - and you are effectively driving a wedge between the races.
And then...blame it on Trump.
Have you noticed a history of white supremacy in the US?

Why are so many conservatives today afraid to label acts of violence committed by White right-wing extremists domestic terrorism?

4 Ways Washington Could Help Stop White Nationalist Violence — Now

"In 2009, Daryl Johnson, an analyst in the Department of Homeland Security, published a report that warned lawmakers about the rise of right-wing extremism and white-nationalist hate groups in the wake of the global financial crisis and Barack Obama’s 2008 election.

"Intended only for law-enforcement officials, Johnson’s report was leaked to the media, and conservatives went ballistic, furious that a government agency dared mention 'right-wing extremism' and the recruitment of veterans by extremist groups.

"Then-DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano apologized for some of the report’s conclusions, and Johnson’s unit was later disbanded."

Everyone who is sane agrees with the 14 words.
Wow, speaking of the "14 Words", this is weird: American Nazi Party – 14 Words
Gosh, I wonder what iamwhatiseem , AzogtheDefiler , Frannie, Picaro and Terri4Trump think of this.

I'm guessing this won't get them too upset, and that they'll comment about me instead.
You forgot to answer if Kamalla Harris plan to give black people homes based on the color of their skin is racist, and how excluding other poor people would be legal

Gosh, I wonder what iamwhatiseem , AzogtheDefiler , Frannie, Picaro and Terri4Trump think of this.

I'm guessing this won't get them too upset, and that they'll comment about me instead.
You forgot to answer if Kamalla Harris plan to give black people homes based on the color of their skin is racist, and how excluding other poor people would be legal
Right on cue!

Say about what?
A website created for a couple dozen bozos having weekend beer drinking contests?

Say about what?
A website created for a couple dozen bozos having weekend beer drinking contests?
Right on cue!

Right on cue!
You forgot again to answer if Kamalla Harris plan to give black people homes based on the color of their skin is racist, and how excluding other poor people would be legal

I think People should be able to say and vote how they wish without being vilified by the other side. If idiot Democrats stopped propping up assholes who get a calming feeling from the Holocaust and instead get behind Tulsi Gabbard, they would get my vote. People like Joaquin Castro are cancers much more so than DJT yet you never mention him or people like him. Why is that Mac?

Forum List

Back