White Supremacist in America...

Everyone who is sane agrees with the 14 words.
Wow, speaking of the "14 Words", this is weird: American Nazi Party – 14 Words
Gosh, I wonder what iamwhatiseem , AzogtheDefiler , Frannie, Picaro and Terri4Trump think of this.

I'm guessing this won't get them too upset, and that they'll comment about me instead.
You forgot to answer if Kamalla Harris plan to give black people homes based on the color of their skin is racist, and how excluding other poor people would be legal
Right on cue!
You forgot again to answer if Kamalla Harris plan to give black people homes based on the color of their skin is racist, and how excluding other poor people would be legal
Answer my question first, and I'll answer yours.

This is the second time I've had to say that in this thread.

You folks sure can be cowardly.

If you believed the Democrat Presidential candidates.....

View attachment 273353

White Supremacist power in America in reality....

View attachment 273354

Even though it is quite entertaining watching these bozos trying to make White Supremacy the "New Russia" - it is also damaging to an already problematic relations between the races.

Add in the media with their frothing at the mouth over-the-top ridiculous clown panel discussions - and you are effectively driving a wedge between the races.
And then...blame it on Trump.
Even though it is quite entertaining watching these bozos trying to make White Supremacy the "New Russia" - it is also damaging to an already problematic relations between the races.
Have you noticed a history of white supremacy in the US?

Why are so many conservatives today afraid to label acts of violence committed by White right-wing extremists domestic terrorism?

4 Ways Washington Could Help Stop White Nationalist Violence — Now

"In 2009, Daryl Johnson, an analyst in the Department of Homeland Security, published a report that warned lawmakers about the rise of right-wing extremism and white-nationalist hate groups in the wake of the global financial crisis and Barack Obama’s 2008 election.

"Intended only for law-enforcement officials, Johnson’s report was leaked to the media, and conservatives went ballistic, furious that a government agency dared mention 'right-wing extremism' and the recruitment of veterans by extremist groups.

"Then-DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano apologized for some of the report’s conclusions, and Johnson’s unit was later disbanded."

No Problem
White Supremacist are domestic terrorist groups.

YOUR TURN

ANTIFA is an active domestic terrorist groups with 100x the membership

Last edited:
The population of actual "white supremacists" in this country is very low. The population of people who agree with them on many issues and spin, deflect and attack when anyone brings them up is significantly higher. And that's the real issue.
Link?
Sure! Just a tiny sample, from USMB alone:

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because
they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!!
Fuck those fucking people!
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day”
Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare. She does that well. However, normal to most humans she is dumber than a door knob.
Valerie Jarrett....Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.
One of the weirdest things is when Negros have "beards" that contain less hair than an Italian woman's nipple or an Irish girl's vagina. It is like some scraggly under arm hair shit that they have on their face as if it looks good. Why? As the saying goes "expect the unexpected" and have your firearm ready if you are in the proximity of such savages.
So is this language acceptable when coming from a negro? Do two wrongs make it right? Does Kambaba Parris understand that Trump is leaving office in 2024? Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!

Mac is black! :aargh:

PS: What is this 14 words?

Wow, speaking of the "14 Words", this is weird: American Nazi Party – 14 Words
Gosh, I wonder what iamwhatiseem , AzogtheDefiler , Frannie, Picaro and Terri4Trump think of this.

I'm guessing this won't get them too upset, and that they'll comment about me instead.
You forgot to answer if Kamalla Harris plan to give black people homes based on the color of their skin is racist, and how excluding other poor people would be legal
Right on cue!
You forgot again to answer if Kamalla Harris plan to give black people homes based on the color of their skin is racist, and how excluding other poor people would be legal
Answer my question first, and I'll answer yours.

This is the second time I've had to say that in this thread.

You folks sure can be cowardly.

Bye the way refusing not to answer like Kamalla did to Tulsi Gabbard shows that neither of you has an answer

Last edited:
People like Joaquin Castro are cancers much more so than DJT yet you never mention him or people like him. Why is that Mac?
How tolerant you are of people who agree with you about the 14 words!

Here's what I said about Castro, in this thread, post 27: Joaquin Castro (D-Texas) outs Texas Trump donors

Bad stuff. Out of bounds, but there are no bounds now.
Zealots always have an excuse.

Wanna try again?

You wingers think that everyone else is as dishonest and hypocritical as YOU are.

Thanks for the weak and cowardly deflection.

The population of actual "white supremacists" in this country is very low. The population of people who agree with them on many issues and spin, deflect and attack when anyone brings them up is significantly higher. And that's the real issue.
Link?
Sure! Just a tiny sample, from USMB alone:

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because
they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!!
Fuck those fucking people!
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day”
Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare. She does that well. However, normal to most humans she is dumber than a door knob.
Valerie Jarrett....Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.
One of the weirdest things is when Negros have "beards" that contain less hair than an Italian woman's nipple or an Irish girl's vagina. It is like some scraggly under arm hair shit that they have on their face as if it looks good. Why? As the saying goes "expect the unexpected" and have your firearm ready if you are in the proximity of such savages.
So is this language acceptable when coming from a negro? Do two wrongs make it right? Does Kambaba Parris understand that Trump is leaving office in 2024? Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!

10 people is not remotely statistically significant. I agree all those people are assholes.

And not all those quotes are racist. Pointing out that someone is ugly doesn't mean you believe you're superior to them.

If anyone is racist, it's pieces of shit like Mac who have to constantly agitate and fan the flames.

No Problem

YOUR TURN TO SAY...

STILL WAITING.........

Trump fans, in all their glory. Even the "14 words" don't phase them.

Bye the way refusing not to answer like Kamalla did to Tulsi Gabbard shows that neither of you has an answer

Russia collusion failed, so now the Dim's have moved on to their new narrative, all Trump supporters are white supremacists.

Trump fans, in all their glory. Even the "14 words" don't phase them.
Do you or don't you agree with the words?
I don't. But then, I'm not trying to convince you of anything.

I do thank you for bringing them up, though. That was helpful.

You do not agree that we should preserve the exitence of whites?

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

I bet this is also the person who agrees that we should preserve a fucking race of owls. Get back to your shithole mac.

Anyway, it seems to me that Mac is unable to read the actual words and is rather only reading who said them. Since it was a bad person, the words must be bad too! What a colossal loser.

No Problem

YOUR TURN TO SAY...

STILL WAITING.........

The population of actual "white supremacists" in this country is very low.

The population of people who agree with them on many issues and spin, deflect and attack when anyone brings them up is significantly higher.

And that's the real issue.
I agreed with a nazi that the trains should run on time. I agreed with Obama that Russian relations should be reset. Does that make Obama a nazi??

Greg

People like Joaquin Castro are cancers much more so than DJT yet you never mention him or people like him. Why is that Mac?

Here's what I said about Castro, in this thread, post 27: Joaquin Castro (D-Texas) outs Texas Trump donors

Wanna try again?

You wingers think that everyone else is as dishonest and hypocritical as YOU are.

Your link didn't lead to any of your posts.

The population of people who agree with them on many issues and spin, deflect and attack when anyone brings them up is significantly higher.

I agreed with a nazi that the trains should run on time. I agreed with Obama that Russian relations should be reset. Does that make Obama a nazi??

Greg
Nope!

Hey, I wonder what you think about post 23!

Greg

Just do not tell Mac that you have a mustache.

Wanna try again?

Your link didn't lead to any of your posts.
I said, "post 27". Did I not?

Forum List

Back