White Supremacy surged in 2020

If the Fat Man had four more years, he could have possibly returned the US to Jim Crow days. That would be a dream come true for a man that yearns for the good old racist days.

Well, given the negro unrest of last year; them killing people and burning our cities to the ground while they pillaged and plundered, I don't find it so surprising.

I'm locked and loaded for the next colored unrest...

If the Fat Man had four more years, he could have possibly returned the US to Jim Crow days. That would be a dream come true for a man that yearns for the good old racist days.

Where is the ADL report?

From YOUR link: "There were 5,125 cases of racist, anti-Semitic, anti-LGBTQ and other hateful messages spread through physical flyers, stickers, banners and posters, according to Wednesday's report. That’s nearly double the 2,724 instances reported in 2019. "

In a nation of 330 MILLION people (330,000,000) , that is negligible, there are always a few rotten people out there. Meanwhile they left out BLM, Anifta violence.. smells of hypocrisy in the air growing.

Again where is the ADL report?

5240g0.gif

Well, given the negro unrest of last year; them killing people and burning our cities to the ground while they pillaged and plundered, I don't find it so surprising.

I'm thinking there will be a lot of black riots this summer. There is rioting all over the world, mostly, I think, because of these horrible lockdowns and maskings, and the riots are a relief and a protest. I just have a bad feeling a lot of cities will burn this summer.

Bullshit propaganda and hate. Proud of yourself?

Where is the ADL report?

From YOUR link: "There were 5,125 cases of racist, anti-Semitic, anti-LGBTQ and other hateful messages spread through physical flyers, stickers, banners and posters, according to Wednesday's report. That’s nearly double the 2,724 instances reported in 2019. "

In a nation of 330 MILLION people (330,000,000) , that is negligible, there are always a few rotten people out there. Meanwhile they left out BLM, Anifta violence.. smells of hypocrisy in the air growing.

Again where is the ADL report?
The ADL is famous for treating reports as crimes. Many are never verified they are just thrown in to help the divisive narrative. They are not the organization they were. There only purpose now is to lie for political reasons.
They've been at it for years.

Last edited:

I'm thinking there will be a lot of black riots this summer. There is rioting all over the world, mostly, I think, because of these horrible lockdowns and maskings, and the riots are a relief and a protest. I just have a bad feeling a lot of cities will burn this summer.

And I think you'll hear a lot more about citizen violence in an effort to stop them from destroying our cities...

In 2020. we were told that adopting black babies from Haiti was a symbol of white supremacism.
So spare us the psycho-babble.
Nobody gives a shit about these labels anymore. They're meaningless.

And I think you'll hear a lot more about citizen violence in an effort to stop them from destroying our cities...
You think? I don't know ---- it's been years and decades of riots and no one has even tried to stop them yet, just let them do it more and more. I'm not seeing a change in that.

This is a lot of the reason we see blacks lately invading freeways and beltways --- they aren't getting any white attention for their rioting (we don't care if they burn down their ghettos) so they are threatening to march on us.

Could be a mistake, though.

“White supremacist propaganda reached alarming levels across the U.S. in 2020, according to a new report that the Anti-Defamation League provided to The Associated Press.

There were 5,125 cases of racist, anti-Semitic, anti-LGBTQ and other hateful messages spread through physical flyers, stickers, banners and posters, according to Wednesday's report. That’s nearly double the 2,724 instances reported in 2019. Online propaganda is much harder to quantify, and it's likely those cases reached into the millions, the anti-hate organization said.” ibid

All motivated by rightwing fear, ignorance, racism, bigotry, and hate.

“White supremacist propaganda reached alarming levels across the U.S. in 2020, according to a new report that the Anti-Defamation League provided to The Associated Press.

There were 5,125 cases of racist, anti-Semitic, anti-LGBTQ and other hateful messages spread through physical flyers, stickers, banners and posters, according to Wednesday's report. That’s nearly double the 2,724 instances reported in 2019. Online propaganda is much harder to quantify, and it's likely those cases reached into the millions, the anti-hate organization said.” ibid

The ADL is not credible. They are almost as bad as the SPLC. No cigar, hater.

If only your Reich could come up with a final solution to deal with the white problem...

You think? I don't know ---- it's been years and decades of riots and no one has even tried to stop them yet, just let them do it more and more. I'm not seeing a change in that.

This is a lot of the reason we see blacks lately invading freeways and beltways --- they aren't getting any white attention for their rioting (we don't care if they burn down their ghettos) so they are threatening to march on us.

Could be a mistake, though.

I do think so.

Good, decent Americans have had it with the militant negro in this country. They need to be eradicated, and good Americans stand ready to defend our cities and dispatch them in the process.

It's a classic "win/win"...

Any cities burnt by white supremacists?

Forum List

Back