White supremist should be executed - according to the jury

Then why are you talking to me? I'm a race mixer too. I'm Native American and I married a white woman and made 4 half breeds with her. Am I not on your lengthy hate list?
Because you said my initial response was not expected. Yes I despise race mixers but its not shocking to see a non white male going after a white female. We have the most beautiful women in the world. I don't blame the non white male. I blame the white female that has the low standards. As David Duke once said when a mud shark and her groid confronted him in free speech ally he asked the black guy why he was with such a low class female :)
Love to break this to you but being"white " means. you are already mixed race
If you're parents are from different cultures , say your dad is English and your mom is German. You are just as mixed as the mud people you. Hate.
Btw Asian women are considered the most beautiful by non white supremacist assholes.
ROFLMAO....white is ANYONE of European heritage you twit. Also no I find no asian female beautiful. I find white women beautiful.....We have the most diversity,blonde,red,brown,blue eyes,brown eyes,green eyes,hazel eyes,etc. Nothing more beautiful than a white woman.
False and inaccurate but not unexpected from a neo nazi fuck.
ROFLMAO...moron thinks he knows what "white supremacists" like.....LMAO.....go back and play in your sand box numb nuts.

It is no more juvenile than you insisting that only your standards of beauty are correct.

Because you said my initial response was not expected. Yes I despise race mixers but its not shocking to see a non white male going after a white female. We have the most beautiful women in the world. I don't blame the non white male. I blame the white female that has the low standards. As David Duke once said when a mud shark and her groid confronted him in free speech ally he asked the black guy why he was with such a low class female :)
If you're parents are from different cultures , say your dad is English and your mom is German. You are just as mixed as the mud people you. Hate.
Btw Asian women are considered the most beautiful by non white supremacist assholes.
ROFLMAO....white is ANYONE of European heritage you twit. Also no I find no asian female beautiful. I find white women beautiful.....We have the most diversity,blonde,red,brown,blue eyes,brown eyes,green eyes,hazel eyes,etc. Nothing more beautiful than a white woman.
ROFLMAO...moron thinks he knows what "white supremacists" like.....LMAO.....go back and play in your sand box numb nuts.

It is no more juvenile than you insisting that only your standards of beauty are correct.
Well maybe not correct but popular. I married a white woman because she's freakin hot! Have you seen NA women? Three bags and a 12 pack.

That's MY and those eeeeviillll natzis opinion that the white woman is the most beautiful woman on the face of the earth. Don't like it tough shit.

Yeah, but his intent was good, wasn't it? I mean, he was trying to kill Jews. And didn't his Nazi salute and chant of "Death to Jews" to the jury capture your affection?

I mean, if only we could have 10,000 just like him, all trying to kill Jews albeit fecklessly.
I agree with his GOAL but I don't agree with HIM trying to do it. He was a weak,race mixing,snitch,alcoholic who ONLY did this so he could bring more destruction to his pathetic life that's ending because of cancer. I would like to have seen an entire army of dedicated young men and women fight that battle not some old man who didn't even kill 1 jew and probably set back the movement years.
Then why are you talking to me? I'm a race mixer too. I'm Native American and I married a white woman and made 4 half breeds with her. Am I not on your lengthy hate list?

Yeah like White, pearl white, ghost white, irish white, whiter than white, etc

That's MY and those eeeeviillll natzis opinion that the white woman is the most beautiful woman on the face of the earth. Don't like it tough shit.

I don't give a rats ass whether you an your ilk like white women, oriental women, or barnyard animals. I am just making fun of your assertions that what you think is beautiful is correct and any other view is wrong. I find that hilarious.

Well maybe not correct but popular. I married a white woman because she's freakin hot! Have you seen NA women? Three bags and a 12 pack.
I've seen some really hot NA women. White women are actually last on my list of preference in terms of beauty.

I don't give a rats ass whether you an your ilk like white women, oriental women, or barnyard animals. I am just making fun of your assertions that what you think is beautiful is correct and any other view is wrong. I find that hilarious.
Don't care. :) Like I said I am never wrong my boy. Never.

10392384_553079914821527_6656563141699279804_n.jpg

You were wrong the day you were conceived. Instead of becoming ovary cancer you became a fetus.

Kansas jury says Jewish center killer should be executed

I'm not a fan of the death penalty, but if we are going to use it, this is when we should.
More examples of leftie logic. I think the death penalty is authorized in this case but why aren't lefties "a fan of capital punishment"? Can you spell hypocrite?
Leftie logic? I'm as right wing as they come and I'm against capital punishment. And many Leftists are for it. Juries that impose death are a political mix and those like me who cannot impose it are excluded in jury selections which is kinda why so many people are on death row. The system is rigged to kill people.
The system is rigged to kill people? Will you elaborate?
I just did. You miss a lot.
I've missed nothing... Which coincidentally, is what you've brought to bear, regarding my question.
Since that's all you've got...; I understand.

I've seen some really hot NA women. White women are actually last on my list of preference in terms of beauty.
Are you gay?

Are you gay?
No. Are you? Its ok if you are but I like women so dont proposition me.

Matter of fact slap dick I do .
My brother and one cousin were all in to it in 70s&80s and they spouted the same propaganda you do .

Odd I'm half Cherokee and the NA women are good looking or ugly at in the same numbers as white women.

Are you gay?
Sorry, but Odium is right. White women are the most sublime of all races. Anyone who thinks they're unattractive must take it in the ass.

Are you gay?
Sorry, but Odium is right. White women are the most sublime of all races. Anyone who thinks they're unattractive must take it in the ass.
Odumb has never been right even when he turned east after facing north.. Anyone that agrees with him that white women are the most sublime obviously has a teensy tiny dick

You are just here for comic relief, aren't you?

Are you gay?
Odumb has never been right even when he turned east after facing north.. Anyone that agrees with him that white women are the most sublime obviously has a teensy tiny dick
Whatever you say, Kevin Aviance.

Whereas I'm against the death penalty in all cases. No situational ethics.

There are some people in this world that simply offer no socially redeeming value and pose a horrific threat to people, especially the most innocent among us. They are pure evil, Like a rabid dog, those people need to be put down for the safety and security of others.

I once saw an interview with a serial pedophile. this guy had been arrested something like 6 - 7 times for pedophilia, sexual assault, and hurting children in unusually cruel and perverted ways .He was very candid and blunt. The reporter asked him what people could do to prevent serial pedophiles like him from continuing to commit those heinous crimes. He said he had been arrested, jailed, received psychological treatment, and had even been chemically castrated...and it did NOTHING to fight the urges he has. He says almost every serial rapist like himself he talked to felt the same way. He declared that if he ever got out of jail again...HE WOULD DO IT AGAIN, that he could not help himself. He then said what society should do is to put people like him to death - 'kill me', he said. 'That is the only honest way you can ever protect children.'

If a man like this can come to that conclusion...if the worst, most violent offenders (murderers, rapists, etc) we put in jail will NOT tolerate anyone who hurts a child and will kill them in jail, then why is it so difficult for 'civilized' people to realize that sometimes (as they might say in Texas) some people need killin'?!

Just a thought...

Kansas jury says Jewish center killer should be executed

I'm not a fan of the death penalty, but if we are going to use it, this is when we should.
More examples of leftie logic. I think the death penalty is authorized in this case but why aren't lefties "a fan of capital punishment"? Can you spell hypocrite?
There are lefties that are in support of capital punishment. Some cases definitely fit the bill. Those are few and far between but people like Manson, Dahmer, etc should be euthanized. The problem with the death penalty is that far too often the police have lied or framed someone.

Baseless drivel. We execute those whose guilt isn't only beyond any shred of doubt but whose crimes were heinous enough to warrant execution. You seem to think that the daily homicidal carnage in America isn't really perpetrated by society's predators (who must be just misunderstood good-guys) and that our communities and victims (and their families) need no protection and deserve no justice. We convict these parasites not so much on police testimony but rather on hard evidence ... evidence some armchair warriors actually believe is fabricated (because evidently none of the dead were actually murdered).

Forum List

Back