White supremist should be executed - according to the jury

...Juries that impose death are a political mix and those like me who cannot impose it are excluded in jury selections which is kinda why so many people are on death row. The system is rigged to kill people.

Since 1976, 1414 (about 35/yr) have been executed but I doubt that the existence of the penalty stops any crimes. I'll stipulate to the possibility that some executions were unjustified if you will admit that most - and many who weren't executed - more than deserved it.

...Juries that impose death are a political mix and those like me who cannot impose it are excluded in jury selections which is kinda why so many people are on death row. The system is rigged to kill people.

Since 1976, 1414 (about 35/yr) have been executed but I doubt that the existence of the penalty stops any crimes. I'll stipulate to the possibility that some executions were unjustified if you will admit that most - and many who weren't executed - more than deserved it.
My view has nothing to do with what people deserve. Plenty deserve death but there's still compelling reasons for a just and civilized society to withhold death and choose life instead. The death penalty is never an injustice when applied to the guilty, so you'll never hear me vilifying it. But there is a better way that gives a person an entire lifetime to see the wrong they have done and beg for God's mercy.

My view has nothing to do with what people deserve. Plenty deserve death but there's still compelling reasons for a just and civilized society to withhold death and choose life instead. The death penalty is never an injustice when applied to the guilty, so you'll never hear me vilifying it. But there is a better way that gives a person an entire lifetime to see the wrong they have done and beg for God's mercy.

Believe it or not, many do not believe in or care about God. We have finite resources for maintaining the convicted. America spends at least $2trillion/yr (over 10% of our GDP) on domestic security and wasting a dime of it on the possibility that a few hard-cores might find God seems a poor choice.
We will have to agree to disagree.

Kansas jury says Jewish center killer should be executed

I'm not a fan of the death penalty, but if we are going to use it, this is when we should.
More examples of leftie logic. I think the death penalty is authorized in this case but why aren't lefties "a fan of capital punishment"? Can you spell hypocrite?
There are lefties that are in support of capital punishment. Some cases definitely fit the bill. Those are few and far between but people like Manson, Dahmer, etc should be euthanized. The problem with the death penalty is that far too often the police have lied or framed someone.

Bout the only way he would got a +1 from me but he didn't even manage to do that! He killed Christians! WHITE CHRISTIANS! Including a fucking child! Guy just pisses me off.
Yeah, but his intent was good, wasn't it? I mean, he was trying to kill Jews. And didn't his Nazi salute and chant of "Death to Jews" to the jury capture your affection?

I mean, if only we could have 10,000 just like him, all trying to kill Jews albeit fecklessly.
I agree with his GOAL but I don't agree with HIM trying to do it. He was a weak,race mixing,snitch,alcoholic who ONLY did this so he could bring more destruction to his pathetic life that's ending because of cancer. I would like to have seen an entire army of dedicated young men and women fight that battle not some old man who didn't even kill 1 jew and probably set back the movement years.
Then why are you talking to me? I'm a race mixer too. I'm Native American and I married a white woman and made 4 half breeds with her. Am I not on your lengthy hate list?
Because you said my initial response was not expected. Yes I despise race mixers but its not shocking to see a non white male going after a white female. We have the most beautiful women in the world. I don't blame the non white male. I blame the white female that has the low standards. As David Duke once said when a mud shark and her groid confronted him in free speech ally he asked the black guy why he was with such a low class female :)
100% agreed! She is stunningly beautiful and I married up!
Odumb basically said your wife has low standards. :laugh:

More examples of leftie logic. I think the death penalty is authorized in this case but why aren't lefties "a fan of capital punishment"? Can you spell hypocrite?

Lefties LOVE capital punishment, they just want it reserved for the most serious crime of being an enemy of the party. Terrorism like this doesn't measure up when there are those opposing gay marriage to be dealt with...

Lefties LOVE capital punishment, they just want it reserved for the most serious crime of being an enemy of the party. Terrorism like this doesn't measure up when there are those opposing gay marriage to be dealt with...
Tell us about lefties supporting the death penalty for someone being an "enemy" of the party" whatever that `s supposed to be. I suspect you`re either nuts or just a liar.

Tell us about lefties supporting the death penalty for someone being an "enemy" of the party" whatever that `s supposed to be. I suspect you`re either nuts or just a liar.
Both but I would add uneducated as well.

Yeah, but his intent was good, wasn't it? I mean, he was trying to kill Jews. And didn't his Nazi salute and chant of "Death to Jews" to the jury capture your affection?

I mean, if only we could have 10,000 just like him, all trying to kill Jews albeit fecklessly.
I agree with his GOAL but I don't agree with HIM trying to do it. He was a weak,race mixing,snitch,alcoholic who ONLY did this so he could bring more destruction to his pathetic life that's ending because of cancer. I would like to have seen an entire army of dedicated young men and women fight that battle not some old man who didn't even kill 1 jew and probably set back the movement years.
Then why are you talking to me? I'm a race mixer too. I'm Native American and I married a white woman and made 4 half breeds with her. Am I not on your lengthy hate list?
Because you said my initial response was not expected. Yes I despise race mixers but its not shocking to see a non white male going after a white female. We have the most beautiful women in the world. I don't blame the non white male. I blame the white female that has the low standards. As David Duke once said when a mud shark and her groid confronted him in free speech ally he asked the black guy why he was with such a low class female :)
100% agreed! She is stunningly beautiful and I married up!
Odumb basically said your wife has low standards. :laugh:
She does! She married me! Thank God for pity!

Believe it or not, many do not believe in or care about God. We have finite resources for maintaining the convicted. America spends at least $2trillion/yr (over 10% of our GDP) on domestic security and wasting a dime of it on the possibility that a few hard-cores might find God seems a poor choice.
We will have to agree to disagree.
We actually have plenty of resources and we are better able to incarcerate a person for life than at any time in history. This is why it's time to phase out capital punishment. It's become quite unnecessary.

I'm not a fan of the death penalty, but if we are going to use it, this is when we should.
Leftie logic? I'm as right wing as they come and I'm against capital punishment. And many Leftists are for it. Juries that impose death are a political mix and those like me who cannot impose it are excluded in jury selections which is kinda why so many people are on death row. The system is rigged to kill people.
The system is rigged to kill people? Will you elaborate?

He is a POS, that's for sure. But I thought you would give him props for killing Jews.
Bout the only way he would got a +1 from me but he didn't even manage to do that! He killed Christians! WHITE CHRISTIANS! Including a fucking child! Guy just pisses me off.

Love to break this to you but being"white " means. you are already mixed race
If you're parents are from different cultures , say your dad is English and your mom is German. You are just as mixed as the mud people you. Hate.
Btw Asian women are considered the most beautiful by non white supremacist assholes.

If you're parents are from different cultures , say your dad is English and your mom is German. You are just as mixed as the mud people you. Hate.
Btw Asian women are considered the most beautiful by non white supremacist assholes.
ROFLMAO....white is ANYONE of European heritage you twit. Also no I find no asian female beautiful. I find white women beautiful.....We have the most diversity,blonde,red,brown,blue eyes,brown eyes,green eyes,hazel eyes,etc. Nothing more beautiful than a white woman.

He's both!

ROFLMAO....white is ANYONE of European heritage you twit. Also no I find no asian female beautiful. I find white women beautiful.....We have the most diversity,blonde,red,brown,blue eyes,brown eyes,green eyes,hazel eyes,etc. Nothing more beautiful than a white woman.
All recessive traits. except the brown eyes. We know this because the people you got those traits from are Black. Genetically whites are less diverse due to inbreeding. Thats a scientific fact.

False and inaccurate but not unexpected from a neo nazi fuck.

Leftie logic? I'm as right wing as they come and I'm against capital punishment. And many Leftists are for it. Juries that impose death are a political mix and those like me who cannot impose it are excluded in jury selections which is kinda why so many people are on death row. The system is rigged to kill people.
The system is rigged to kill people? Will you elaborate?
I just did. You miss a lot.

False and inaccurate but not unexpected from a neo nazi fuck.
ROFLMAO...moron thinks he knows what "white supremacists" like.....LMAO.....go back and play in your sand box numb nuts.

Forum List

Back