Who Approved Hunter Biden's Pre-Trial Diversion, Which Needed Special Approval?

What confuses you.

Look at the indictments against Trump and tell me which one you think should apply to Biden as well.

Here you go counselor. I look forward to your legal assessment.
Why don’t you give us your assessment.

But, but… but… but what about Trump.

No. It's but but but what about other people doing the same things.

It seems you’re perfectly fine with the Biden Crime Syndicate raking in millions. You just don’t think it’s fair that anyone investigate it.

I am fine with them taking in millions.

Got to love capitalism!

Sad to see leftists are such hypocrites.
How am I a hypocrite exactly?

I think if they investigate Biden, they should investigate everyone else who did the same thing.

That is the opposite of hypocrite.

Conversely you believe they should investigate Biden and ignore Trump.

You are the hypocrite.

Why don’t you give us your assessment.
My assessment is Trump knowingly had the documents, ignored a subpoena, hid documents from his lawyers and had info about nuclear capabilities; all represented in the indictments, none of which apply to Biden.

Your turn.

My assessment is Trump knowingly had the documents, ignored a subpoena, hid documents from his lawyers and had info about nuclear capabilities; all represented in the indictments, none of which apply to Biden.

Your turn.

It seems Biden had classified documents scattered among his garage, elsewhere in his home and the Penn Center.

As you might expect, Biden’s lackeys at the FBI have not revealed much about what was found other than intelligence data related to the UK, Iran and Ukraine.

Feel better about yourself?

Try this. You can announce that Biden is a bit less of a scumbag than Trump.

No. It's but but but what about other people doing the same things.

I am fine with them taking in millions.

Got to love capitalism!

How am I a hypocrite exactly?

I think if they investigate Biden, they should investigate everyone else who did the same thing.

That is the opposite of hypocrite.

Conversely you believe they should investigate Biden and ignore Trump.

You are the hypocrite.
Yeah. The Biden Crime Syndicate taking in bribe money in exchange for influence is capitalism.

I’m afraid you’re getting a dime of that money.

It seems Biden had classified documents scattered among his garage, elsewhere in his home and the Penn Center.

Yet he didn't know it.

Intent. Say it out loud.

Look it up if you need to.

As you might expect, Biden’s lackeys at the FBI have not revealed much about what was found other than intelligence data related to the UK, Iran and Ukraine.

Because he wasn't indicted. That is why we know some things Trump had.

Feel better about yourself?

No.

Try this. You can announce that Biden is a bit less of a scumbag than Trump.
Ok.

Is that the extent of your "assessment"? Essentially claiming deep state?

You should be embarrassed.

Yet he didn't know it.

Intent. Say it out loud.

Look it up if you need to.

Because he wasn't indicted. That is why we know some things Trump had.

No.

Ok.

Is that the extent of your "assessment"? Essentially claiming deep state?

You should be embarrassed.
I see. Biden didn’t know he had boxes of classified documents laying around various places.

You don’t understand how laughably absurd that is.

No. That isn't capitalism and you have no proof that happened.

Why are you lying?

I'm doing ok. Capitalism has treated me well because I have studied, trained and worked hard.
Odd. You posted earlier:
“I am fine with them taking in millions.

Got to love capitalism!”

You have an odd notion of capitalism.

I see. Biden didn’t know he had boxes of classified documents laying around various places.

You don’t understand how laughably absurd that is.
It is the law. It's not absurd. It's black and white. Intent.

Now don't you see the difference between what Biden and Pence did compared to Trump?

"(a)Whoever, being an officer, employee, contractor, or consultant of the United States, and, by virtue of his office, employment, position, or contract, becomes possessed of documents or materials containing classified information of the United States, knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than five years, or both."

It is the law. It's not absurd. It's black and white. Intent.

Now don't you see the difference between what Biden and Pence did compared to Trump?

"(a)Whoever, being an officer, employee, contractor, or consultant of the United States, and, by virtue of his office, employment, position, or contract, becomes possessed of documents or materials containing classified information of the United States, knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than five years, or both."

And your claim that Biden didn’t know he had classified material at various locations is really, really, laughably absurd.

And your claim that Biden didn’t know he had classified material at various locations is really, really, laughably absurd.
The law requires proof. Do you have it?

Biden's aid testified under oath she packed the boxes and missed classified material.

You have proof of intent by Biden?

Nope. That is where your arguement falls apart and essentially is based on your thoughts and feelings.

The law requires proof. Do you have it?

Biden's aid testified under oath she packed the boxes and missed classified material.

You have proof of intent by Biden?

Nope. That is where your arguement falls apart and essentially is based on your thoughts and feelings.
Proof that Biden had classified documents at his home and other locations?

Yes. The documents were removed from his possession.

Are you hoping to float a conspiracy theory that Trump planted the documents held by Biden?

Charges against a Dem / Marxist politician in DC are as likely as Biden being charged with classified material in his Delaware garage. Won't happen. The corrupt Dem / Marxist controlled DOJ will bury the charges.

Yup, it's all rigged.

We got to Barr, and he appointed someone who buried the entire thing. YOu totally caught us.

Yup, it's all rigged.

We got to Barr, and he appointed someone who buried the entire thing. YOu totally caught us.
Actually, you got yourselves. You made every effort to show yourselves as unethical and retrograde.

How lucky for you.

Actually, you got yourselves. You made every effort to show yourselves as unethical and retrograde.

How lucky for you.

Doesn't bother me. YOu people are a menace... anything to crush you is fine.

I mean, you guys thought you were going to run a whole campaign on Hunter's Naughty Selfies....

The ruling junta of the Democrat party of our banana republic approved no jail time for the sonofabitch.

Doesn't bother me. YOu people are a menace... anything to crush you is fine.

I mean, you guys thought you were going to run a whole campaign on Hunter's Naughty Selfies....
A reasonable person could presume that Dem / Marxist cheats and liars are the real menace. You people thought you could perpetuate a Russia collusion fraud and not be viewed as the worst kind of hacks and buffoons.

Proof that Biden had classified documents at his home and other locations?

With intent. They did not. With Trump, they allegedly do. Like recordings and texts etc.

Yes. The documents were removed from his possession.

After they were found and voluntarily reported.

This helps show Biden had no intent.

Thanks for that

Are you hoping to float a conspiracy theory that Trump planted the documents held by Biden?
This statement shows you have no idea what you are talking about.

Everyone knows Biden had documents. They were accidentally packed by an aid. This is established fact based on sworn testimony.

Why would anyone think Trump planted documents that someone else already swore under oath that she did by accident?

You are flailing. You can't defend the obvious distinction between what Biden and Pence did and what Trump did so you just bleet irrelevant nonsensical statements.

Forum List

Back