Who Are The Palestinians " III "

The fatwas are starting to fly.

Not sure what the issue is. Hamas and Fatah both use their children as disposable war material and have done so for decades.

Another summer of wholesome goodness as the children are groomed for gee-had and an early death.

edia Watch
About UsPMW ImpactSupport PMW

The PA summer camps for terror and Martyrdom​

Nan Jacques Zilberdik | Aug 3, 2023
• PA summer camps teach teens to admire terrorist murderers
• Kids in PA summer camps taught to see terrorists as “moons” and “stars” and “the elite”
• 16 PA summer camps named after terrorists teach kids “their obligations towards the cause”
• Children taught to envision themselves as “Martyrs”
• Kids taught that Israel kills Palestinians randomly –
PA summer camp skit: "Israelis" attack Palestinian kneeling in prayer
• Murderers are presented to kids as role models in PA summer camps – including suicide bomber who murdered 6

Oh, dear. One would have thought the Lebanese might have learned a lesson from the Jordanians about the angry, tribal retrograde pallys in their Islamic terrorist war zones sometimes called 'refugee camps".

Clashes in a Palestinian Refugee Camp in Lebanon Kill 11​

Rival factions have been fighting for three days, at times with heavy weaponry, in the densely populated Ein al-Hilweh camp in the coastal city of Sidon, south of Beirut.

Nerdeen Kiswani celebrates USA Independence Day? Free All Our Children NOW! FREE, FREE PALESTINE!​

One more for the Islamic terrorist gee-had.

An 18-year-old Palestinian was shot dead by Israeli forces during an army raid in the Nur Shams refugee camp, adjacent to the West Bank city of Tulkarem on Friday morning, Palestinian media reported.

One more for the Islamic terrorist gee-had.

An 18-year-old Palestinian was shot dead by Israeli forces during an army raid in the Nur Shams refugee camp, adjacent to the West Bank city of Tulkarem on Friday morning, Palestinian media reported.
You play the terrorist card in every post.

Like you are trying to sell something.

RE: Who Are The Palestinians " III "
SUBTOPIC: The Arab Palestinians are rapidly becoming the lepers of the Middle East.
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

The reason the Arab Palestinians feel like they are so under the harrowing of the Israelis is that they have provoked and prodded the situation they now find themselves in. The Arab Palestinians have convinced themselves that the Israelis have an obligation to them.

Nerdeen Kiswani celebrates USA Independence Day? Free All Our Children NOW! FREE, FREE PALESTINE!

(COMMENT)

This is old news.

Do you not have something new to contribute? This republishing effort you have going is getting old?
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

The Islamic terrorists have announced those killed in Jenin were owned and operated by Islamic Terrorism Intl. Inc.

Photos of children, obviously.

The Islamic terrorists have announced those killed in Jenin were owned and operated by Islamic Terrorism Intl. Inc.

Photos of children, obviously.

People defending their city from foreign invaders are terrorists?

Sounds like BS Israeli propaganda.

SUBTOPIC: The Arab Palestinians are rapidly becoming the lepers of the Middle East.
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

The reason the Arab Palestinians feel like they are so under the harrowing of the Israelis is that they have provoked and prodded the situation they now find themselves in. The Arab Palestinians have convinced themselves that the Israelis have an obligation to them.

(COMMENT)

This is old news.

Do you not have something new to contribute? This republishing effort you have going is getting old?
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
Do you say the same thing to people who play the terrorist card 10 times a day?

The islamic terrorist franchises make a point of exploiting children as they're seen as easy to coerce and manipulate.

1691149002855.png

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

You might have noticed that I write (relative to your widely exaggerated numbers) in my own words and I do not think you have ever seen me copy and paste from Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, or TikTok.

When I do copy and paste, most often it is from an authoritative source to which I write the appropriate citation.

Do you say the same thing to people who play the terrorist card 10 times a day?
(COMMENT)

You Joined the discussion group in 2009. I joined in 2010. You have written 6 times as many comments as I have. Like most Arab Palestinians, you take a few facts and surround them with misinformation.

Secondly, if you exclude the NGOs accused of aiding and abetting the groups like the PFLP, HAMAS, PLO, Al AQSA, etc who do you have that actually claims these organizations, which advocate the armed struggle by any means, are not terrorist organizations?

I would like you to point out what Human Development Initiative the Arab Palestinians have accomplished.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Forum List

Back