Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://electronicintifada.net/sites/default/files/2017-09/reemaudiodocpodcast.mp3

o.jpg

Your point being that there is no antisemitism on this board?! FFS.
If you say there is, prove it.

Its blatant and obvious to anyone who reads. It matters not one bit what evidence I bring (witness the "Israel does not exist" thread), you will just deny it and put your fingers in your ears and say, "la la la la la" , or rather "link? link? link? link? link?"
IOW, you have nothing.

IOW I could link four posts which say, "I hate Jews" from four different posters just from the past two days and you would respond, "that doesn't mean they are anti Semitic".
So post some, or do you have nothing?

Read both the Why Support Israel and the What Is Zionism threads.

We've got the whole range on those two threads from, "I hate Jews" to "Jews are of their father the devil" to "Jews control all the money".

And that is just the blatant stuff.

If you say there is, prove it.

Its blatant and obvious to anyone who reads. It matters not one bit what evidence I bring (witness the "Israel does not exist" thread), you will just deny it and put your fingers in your ears and say, "la la la la la" , or rather "link? link? link? link? link?"
IOW, you have nothing.

IOW I could link four posts which say, "I hate Jews" from four different posters just from the past two days and you would respond, "that doesn't mean they are anti Semitic".

We've got the whole range on those two threads from, "I hate Jews" to "Jews are of their father the devil" to "Jews control all the money".

OK, I don't visit those threads.

How does anyone or any nation even begin to negotiate peace with a people who prefer death over life?

Well, it seems that Zionists threaten with the death of our entire planet, if their regime is in danger:

Van Creveld was quoted in David Hirst's The Gun and the Olive Branch(2003) as saying:

We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force. Let me quote General Moshe Dayan:

'Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother.'

I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third.

We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.[30]

Samson Option - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

How can you negotiate with people who have chosen to behave like "mad dogs"?
How can you negotiate with people who threaten to destroy the entire planet?

You antisemite are delusional. Very low intelligence, but delusional. The Israelis haven't even threatened the annihilation of there neighbors and enemies!

You fuckos have it wrong. The Muslims are the one to destroy the planet. Everywhere Muslims go their is insurgencies, chaos, war and terrorism.

Islam is the threat. The Jews just want peace in their tiny country!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

IOW, you have nothing.

OK, I don't visit those threads.

Perhaps you should. Perhaps it will give you a better idea of what we have to deal with every day.

Are you unable to understand what Van Creveld was talking about?

Van Creveld was quoted in David Hirst's The Gun and the Olive Branch(2003) as saying:

We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force. Let me quote General Moshe Dayan:

I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third.

We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.[30]

Are you unable to understand what Van Creveld was talking about?

For you to repeat those last two sentences only shows how little you know about the Jewish people and of Israel itself.

Those quotes you wrote would depend of when they were said, or why they were said.
Israel, and the USA, and India, and a few other countries would be the last ones to ever use Nuclear weapons. They are a deterrence against those who have also achieved some Nuclear weapons, or wish to have them, but their intentions are the opposite of what Israel, the USA, India, etc use them, or would ever end up using them for.

Look at how many countries want Nuclear weapons right now, and how many of those have many time threatened Israel with destroying it with Nuclear missiles.

Iran, North Korea.

The first missiles Hamas got a hold of came from North Korea, via Iran. For what purpose?
It was not for New Year's celebrations, that is for sure.

Know what you are talking about.
Do the proper research for it.

Repeating words said by Israelis, as if the end of the world would actually come from Israel
is the sign of a simple mind which is fearful of everything under the sun, and looks for the answer to its fears by blaming Israel.

Yes, blame the Jews.
Who in the past 1950 years of Christian and Muslim violent takeover of land on the planet have not blamed the Jews and now Israel for anything and everything that goes wrong with them, their country or the planet?

The term “palestinian” was first coined by the British during the British Mandate and originally applied to Jews. “Palestinian” is a made up, Western term

How does anyone or any nation even begin to negotiate peace with a people who prefer death over life?

Well, it seems that Zionists threaten with the death of our entire planet, if their regime is in danger:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back