Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The term “palestinian” was first coined by the British during the British Mandate and originally applied to Jews. “Palestinian” is a made up, Western term

How does anyone or any nation even begin to negotiate peace with a people who prefer death over life?

Well, it seems that Zionists threaten with the death of our entire planet, if their regime is in danger:

Van Creveld was quoted in David Hirst's The Gun and the Olive Branch(2003) as saying:

We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force. Let me quote General Moshe Dayan:

'Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother.'

I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third.

We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.[30]

Samson Option - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

How can you negotiate with people who have chosen to behave like "mad dogs"?
How can you negotiate with people who threaten to destroy the entire planet?
How does anyone or any nation even begin to negotiate peace with a people who prefer death over life?

Well, it seems that Zionists threaten with the death of our entire planet, if their regime is in danger:

Van Creveld was quoted in David Hirst's The Gun and the Olive Branch(2003) as saying:

We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force. Let me quote General Moshe Dayan:

I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third.

We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.[30]

Britain called it Palestine because that was its name.

The term “palestinian” was first coined by the British during the British Mandate and originally applied to Jews. “Palestinian” is a made up, Western term

The name of the region. Not a country. Never a country.
Never a country started by Muslims to create a Nation in that area where the Jews had established the Nation of Israel centuries before.

The Mandate of Palestine was set up, along with the other 3 other Mandates post WWI.
3 were to become Muslim countries. Iraq, Syria and Lebanon.
Palestine was to recreate the Jewish Nation/country on Jewish ancient land.

You posted article 7 of the Mandate not caring to recognize what was written before it, and who that Mandate was set up for.

You never care. Stealing from Jews is like stealing from kids, be it by Christians or Muslims. :)

You posted article 7 of the Mandate not caring to recognize what was written before it, and who that Mandate was set up for.
The Jewish National Home was Jews getting Palestinian citizenship.

Ah, well, then. The Palestinian national home is where they get Israeli citizenship in the Jewish State.
According the the rules of state succession in international law, all Palestinian refugees are citizens of Israel.

So, why can't they enter their country?

Ah, well, then. The Palestinian national home is where they get Israeli citizenship in the Jewish State.
According the the rules of state succession in international law, all Palestinian refugees are citizens of Israel.

Um. Because they are foreign settler colonial invaders?

Um. Because they are foreign settler colonial invaders?
With citizenship?

Indeed, it was the name for a loosely defined land area not unlike the loosely defined land area here in the Great Satan™ known as the “Bible Belt”.

Indeed, your invented Magical Kingdom of Disney Pally’land was never a country. It’s remarkable that you have been schooled on this dozens of times yet refuse to acknowledge an obvious fact.

The spirit of the Hitler Youth is kept alive in the retrograde reality of the dark place called the Islamic terrorist psyche.

Fatah summer camp glorified terrorist murderer Dalal Mughrabi - PMW Bulletins

Fatah summer camp glorified terrorist murderer Dalal Mughrabi

Fatah summer camp for youth
glorified terrorist murderer Dalal Mughrabi,

Girls waved flag with terrorist's picture
during Fatah official's visit

Abbas%20Zaki%20with%20Dalal%20flag.jpg

What is that smell!

There’s an acrid, putrid odor about..... I just can’t tell exactly what it is....

Oh yeah. There it is. It’s the smell of the Islamic Death Cult.

Fatah glorifies this morning’s murderer - PMW Bulletins

Fatah glorifies this morning’s murderer:
“A morning scented with the fragrance of the Martyrs”

Terrorist murderer’s family will be rewarded by the PA:

• 6,000 shekels paid immediately
  • 2,600 shekels each month for life
On its official page, Fatah honored the killer by posting his picture, calling the attack “an operation” and the murderer a “Martyr”:

Posted text: “The one who carried out the operation in Jerusalem (sic., Har Adar) is Martyr (Shahid) Nimr Mahmoud Ahmed Al-Jamal.”
[Official Fatah Facebook page, Sept. 26, 2017]

Fatah’s referring to the terrorist murderer as a Shahid (Martyr), is the highest praise that Fatah could give. Defining the terrorist as a “Shahid” means that he “died for Allah.” Fatah is telling Palestinians that murdering Israelis is something that their god, Allah, desires, and for which the “Martyr” will be rewarded in Heaven.

One of the consequences of the Islamic Death Cult is that life tends to be cheap. We saw that dynamic in Gaza’Istan when Hamas was engaged in a bloody civil war with the competing Islamic terrorists representing the Fatah franchise of Islamic Terrorism Intl. inc.

Hamas eventually won that Islamic terrorist slug-fest through attrition with the end of islamo-hostilities resulting in a pile of dead bodies, many showing signs of torture.

That’s exactly what we see today with Islamics literally slaughtering each other on the thousands across the retrograde Islamic Middle East. Now, unfortunately, the Islamic Death Cult has brought its special kind of hate and retrogression to Europe with the expected results.

Fatah: Munich Olympic massacre was “excellent operation” - PMW Bulletins

Fatah: Munich Olympic massacre was
"excellent operation"

• Fatah: "The Munich operation... will continue to be remembered and recorded in history"
  • 45 years after the massacre of the Israeli athletes at the Munich Olympics, Abbas' Fatah Movement still sees the attack as "the excellent operation" and the attackers as "the heroes of the Munich operation"

Yes, they can murder Jews as easily as their male counterparts to become Martyrs and have their families receive a lifetime salary from the PA.

Aren't they sweet? Shouldn't all women be like that? If only all other organizations in the world paid them to kill, maybe, just maybe they would do it.

Alas, it is only the women who are abused, harassed and killed for no reason by the Israeli "occupation" who get the privilege to do that.

Yes, they can murder Jews as easily as their male counterparts to become Martyrs and have their families receive a lifetime salary from the PA.

Aren't they sweet? Shouldn't all women be like that? If only all other organizations in the world paid them to kill, maybe, just maybe they would do it.

Alas, it is only the women who are abused, harassed and killed for no reason by the Israeli "occupation" who get the privilege to do that.
You are a hoot. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back