Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are the "Palestinians"?

The most successful welfare fraud in history.

Where Did All the Billions of Dollars Given to the Palestinian Authority Go

Can you please explain to me why 20 years after Oslo and billions in dollars in foreign aid, the Palestinian Authority (PA) still has not built modern hospitals? Or rather, why do the donor countries pour money down the PA drain without expecting even some face-saving results?”

Good question. Short answer: Swiss bank accounts. In other words, a huge amount of the money has been stolen. There is nothing more distasteful than rulers of a people–especially a poor people–who complain about their subjects’ suffering at the same time that they profit from it. Of course, when some foreign observer sees Palestinians in poor conditions they blame Israel, thus furthering the cause of the same leaders who, -by their intransigent policies, ensure that the situation continues.

The personal wealth of PA “president” Mahmoud Abbas is estimated at $100 million. Add onto that millions of dollars for a large number of PA and Fatah senior officials and you get the idea.

Yeah, we get the idea. An invented people with an invented national identity have an entire UN funded welfare agency committed to the continuation of Islamic terrorism.
Abbas (as was his predecessor, Arafat) is the foreign supported oligarch of Palestine. His job is to sell his people down the river for money.

Correct supported by the arab league, because that is who elected both of them to rule Palestine. Just as they elected Egyptian and Syrian arab muslims to be the leaders in 1948.

I do not see why anyone who is not a Muslim sides with the Palestinians against the Israelis.
Because of the Israelis Banal behaviour towards the Palestinians over the past 60 years or so.......you comment is noted,and your poor excuse of an ingnorant post likewise...you know nothing,not the minute nor the hour.

When progressives are not calling those who disagree with them "racists" they are saying that we are "Ignorant."

I do not pretend to know everything. I make a reasonable effort to inform myself. The Palestinians supported our enemies during the Second World War, the Cold War, and the Gulf War. This is how they celebrated 9/11.

This is how Palestinians treat their sisters:

11/18/2003

A Palestinian girl who was raped and impregnated by her two brothers was later murdered by her own mother – even though her daughter was the crime’s innocent victim – in another of the disturbingly common, if vastly underreported, instances of “honor killings.”

The mother will be sentenced in two weeks, but a harsh penalty is not expected...

Among Palestinians, all sexual encounters, including rape and incest, are blamed on the woman.
Read more at Daughter raped by brothers murdered by mother

I do not see why anyone who is not a Muslim sides with the Palestinians against the Israelis.
Because of the Israelis Banal behaviour towards the Palestinians over the past 60 years or so.......you comment is noted,and your poor excuse of an ingnorant post likewise...you know nothing,not the minute nor the hour.

When progressives are not calling those who disagree with them "racists" they are saying that we are "Ignorant."

I do not pretend to know everything. I make a reasonable effort to inform myself. The Palestinians supported our enemies during the Second World War, the Cold War, and the Gulf War. This is how they celebrated 9/11.

11/18/2003

A Palestinian girl who was raped and impregnated by her two brothers was later murdered by her own mother – even though her daughter was the crime’s innocent victim – in another of the disturbingly common, if vastly underreported, instances of “honor killings.”

The mother will be sentenced in two weeks, but a harsh penalty is not expected...

Among Palestinians, all sexual encounters, including rape and incest, are blamed on the woman.

Girls come after the animals in importance to far too many families

11/18/2003

WND? You call that a reasonable effort to inform yourself; now I see why "progressives" call you "ignorant"

quote-we-plan-to-eliminate-the-state-of-israel-and-establish-a-purely-palestinian-state-we-will-make-yasser-arafat-6397.jpg

About 30% of expelled Palestinians were Christians, and these Christians were overrepresented in the liberation movements of Palestinians.

The struggle of Palestinians for their rights against the occupants of their homeland has nothing to do with religion, this is just a natural desire of people that were wronged.

BTW, I cannot understand the so called "Christians" who support the suppression of their fellow Christians in Palestine.

Orthodox Jews are spitting on Christians in Israel, but some imbeciles, who call themselves "Christians", are still supporting Zionism.

Here is what Zionists did with the birthplace of Jesus Christ:

http://travelsofadam.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/bethlehem-wall13.jpg

There are different Palestinians, some of them are Christians, others are Muslims.

Orthodox Jews are very similar to Orthodox Muslims, they also blame everything on women, and Jews say in their prayers that they are thankful to God that they were not born as a woman.

Orthodox Jews support polygamy, children marriage, and even the stoning of women.
Sex with a small girl is OK, a small Jewish girl can be sold to a rich Jewish man, according to Jewish religious laws.

What to 911 - the fake video was already debunked.

On the other hand, there were "dancing Israelis", who installed their video cameras on a roof in the vicinity of the WTC, before the planes crashed into the buildings.

But these guys got away with that.

Why?

The answer is obvious, USA is controlled by Zionists.

---

"According to the police report, one of the passengers told the officers they had been on the West Side Highway in Manhattan "during the incident" — referring to the World Trade Center attack. The driver of the van, Sivan Kurzberg, told the officers, "We are Israeli. We are not your problem. Your problems are our problems. The Palestinians are the problem." The other passengers were his brother Paul Kurzberg, Yaron Shmuel, Oded Ellner and Omer Marmari.

When the men were transferred to jail, the case was transferred out of the FBI's Criminal Division, and into the bureau's Foreign Counterintelligence Section, which is responsible for espionage cases, ABCNEWS has learned.

One reason for the shift, sources told ABCNEWS, was that the FBI believed Urban Moving may have been providing cover for an Israeli intelligence operation.

After the five men were arrested, the FBI got a warrant and searched Urban Moving's Weehawken, N.J., offices.

The FBI searched Urban Moving's offices for several hours, removing boxes of documents and a dozen computer hard drives. The FBI also questioned Urban Moving's owner. His attorney insists that his client answered all of the FBI's questions. But when FBI agents tried to interview him again a few days later, he was gone".

Were Israelis Detained on Sept. 11 Spies - ABC News

Last edited:

Easy; I side with the oppressed against the oppressor every time. In the 1930s I'd have been siding with the Jewish people of Germany and eastern Europe against the Nazis, there's no real difference.

About 30% of expelled Palestinians were Christians, and these Christians were overrepresented in the liberation movements of Palestinians.

The struggle of Palestinians for their rights against the occupants of their homeland has nothing to do with religion, this is just a natural desire of people that were wronged.

BTW, I cannot understand the so called "Christians" who support the suppression of their fellow Christians in Palestine.

Orthodox Jews are spitting on Christians in Israel, but some imbeciles, who call themselves "Christians", are still supporting Zionism.

Here is what Zionists did with the birthplace of Jesus Christ:

http://travelsofadam.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/bethlehem-wall13.jpg

Who gave them this homeland then, as the Ottomans and LoN certainly didn't. And history proves that the arab muslims lost Palestine in 1099 never to regain sovereignty ever again.

No that is what the Palestinians did by their endless violence and terrorism.

There are different Palestinians, some of them are Christians, others are Muslims.

Orthodox Jews are very similar to Orthodox Muslims, they also blame everything on women, and Jews say in their prayers that they are thankful to God that they were not born as a woman.

Orthodox Jews support polygamy, children marriage, and even the stoning of women.
Sex with a small girl is OK, a small Jewish girl can be sold to a rich Jewish man, according to Jewish religious laws.

What to 911 - the fake video was already debunked.

On the other hand, there were "dancing Israelis", who installed their video cameras on a roof in the vicinity of the WTC, before the planes crashed into the buildings.

But these guys got away with that.

Why?

The answer is obvious, USA is controlled by Zionists.

---

"According to the police report, one of the passengers told the officers they had been on the West Side Highway in Manhattan "during the incident" — referring to the World Trade Center attack. The driver of the van, Sivan Kurzberg, told the officers, "We are Israeli. We are not your problem. Your problems are our problems. The Palestinians are the problem." The other passengers were his brother Paul Kurzberg, Yaron Shmuel, Oded Ellner and Omer Marmari.

When the men were transferred to jail, the case was transferred out of the FBI's Criminal Division, and into the bureau's Foreign Counterintelligence Section, which is responsible for espionage cases, ABCNEWS has learned.

One reason for the shift, sources told ABCNEWS, was that the FBI believed Urban Moving may have been providing cover for an Israeli intelligence operation.

After the five men were arrested, the FBI got a warrant and searched Urban Moving's Weehawken, N.J., offices.

The FBI searched Urban Moving's offices for several hours, removing boxes of documents and a dozen computer hard drives. The FBI also questioned Urban Moving's owner. His attorney insists that his client answered all of the FBI's questions. But when FBI agents tried to interview him again a few days later, he was gone".

Were Israelis Detained on Sept. 11 Spies - ABC News

You are way out on your "facts" as the arab muslims have been proven to be the mass murders. The roof was the roof of a van and the report was made by a Palestinian immigrant who read the Jewish script on the side of the van. There were more Christian films and videos made that day as they had access to rooftops and were closer to the action. I have already debunked the many conspiracy theories by using science and the laws of nature.

Who gave them this homeland then...

What are you talking about?
They are the native Semitic population of the region, they live there since the beginning of time. Their ancestors were Hebrews and Phoenicians.

The question is, why some Europeans, who are descendants of Slavs and Khazars, believe that their god has given this land to them.

They are the native Semitic population of the region, they live there since the beginning of time. Their ancestors were Hebrews and Phoenicians.

The question is, why some Europeans, who are descendants of Slavs and Khazars, believe that their god has given this land to them.

Their ancestors were Arab invaders, both from the 7th century and also much more recent times.

Their ancestors were Arab invaders, both from the 7th century and also much more recent times.

Nope. The Arabs who originally settled in Palestine after the conquest were the nobility/officer class who occupied the estates of the Byzantine nobles who refused to convert and left the country. These Arab nobles became the new landed gentry of the region and discouraged further Arab immigration; most Arabs following the conquest were diverted to settle in Syria and Mesopotamia (modern Iraq, Syria and Jordan). Read some academic history for your information, not Zionist Hasbara rubbish like Peters 'From Time Immemorial". Try this book for example;
The Great Arab Conquests How The Spread Of Islam Changed The World We Live In Amazon.co.uk Hugh Kennedy 9780753823897 Books
The native people, however, were not displaced as they worked the land and provided tax revenue.

Last edited:

Yes they were and are Jews that have lived there for 4,500 years. The arab muslims did not live there until late into the 7C.

Another islamonazi blood libel as the khazars never existed until the 20C when they were invented by an author for his novel. The tests done on the European Jews show that in the majority of cases they have the same DNA as the Jews from before the Roman invasion of Israel.

And lastly it has nothing to do with their God and all to do with MAN who granted the land to the Jews for their national home under International law of 1923/1924.

Last edited:

Nope. The Arabs who originally settled in Palestine after the conquest were the nobility/officer class who occupied the estates of the Byzantine nobles who refused to convert and left the country. These Arab nobles became the new landed gentry of the region and discouraged further Arab immigration; most Arabs following the conquest were diverted to settle in Syria and Mesopotamia (modern Iraq, Syria and Jordan). Read some academic history for your information, not Zionist Hasbara rubbish like Peters 'From Time Immemorial". Try this book for example;
The Great Arab Conquests How The Spread Of Islam Changed The World We Live In Amazon.co.uk Hugh Kennedy 9780753823897 Books
The native people, however, were not displaced as they worked the land and provided tax revenue.

Which was not until the late 7C early 8C only to be kicked out time and time again until 1099 when they were finally evicted for good.

Tried your link and it was for a commercial site selling books, not to substantiate your claims. Isnt this against the rules for this board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back