Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is the assholes in Israel who have her in jail for defending herself.

She was not defending herself. This is a blatant misrepresentation. She was under no threat of harm or attack. The soldiers involved were impeccable in their restraint. She was not defending herself.
He hit her first. That is when she went off on him.

Oh bullshit. Again with the lies. I've seen the video. She lays hands on him first. He never hits her.

Go ahead -- pluck a video. Give me the time that you think he hit her. I'll respond. Your choice of video.

She takes a swipe at him at 0:14, no contact. She takes another swipe at him at 0:18 and makes contact. She lays hand on him to grab him at 0:25. He reacts by shaking it off, no contact. She kicks his knee at 0:27. Making hard contact against the side of the knee (a potentially disabling blow). He shifts back to try to avoid damage. He does not retaliate. Se strikes his arm at 0:28. He shakes it off, makes no contact. She kicks him in the knee again at 0:29 (a potentially disabling blow). He shifts back to try to avoid damage. He does not retaliate. She strikes him in the face at 0:31 (a potentially disabling blow). He does not retaliate. She strikes at the face of the second officer with a closed fist, pulling her strike so as to avoid contact at 0:34. He does not retaliate. She kicks at the knee of the first officer again at 0:39 (a potentially disabling blow). He successfully avoids it. She kicks him again at 0:49 (a potentially disabling blow). He successfully avoids it.

Let's recap.

Officers striking Ahed = 0
Ahed striking officers = 10 (5 potentially disabling)

She takes a swipe at him at 0:14, no contact. She takes another swipe at him at 0:18 and makes contact. She lays hand on him to grab him at 0:25. He reacts by shaking it off, no contact. She kicks his knee at 0:27. Making hard contact against the side of the knee (a potentially disabling blow). He shifts back to try to avoid damage. He does not retaliate. Se strikes his arm at 0:28. He shakes it off, makes no contact. She kicks him in the knee again at 0:29 (a potentially disabling blow). He shifts back to try to avoid damage. He does not retaliate. She strikes him in the face at 0:31 (a potentially disabling blow). He does not retaliate. She strikes at the face of the second officer with a closed fist, pulling her strike so as to avoid contact at 0:34. He does not retaliate. She kicks at the knee of the first officer again at 0:39 (a potentially disabling blow). He successfully avoids it. She kicks him again at 0:49 (a potentially disabling blow). He successfully avoids it.

Let's recap.

You should apply to be a judge in Israel's kangaroo court.

Let's recap.

Prove me wrong. When did he hit her? Give me the number.

Let's recap.

0:24

Let's recap.

First, she has already struck him three times by then. So your assertion that he hit her first is just wrong.

Second, she had her hand on his upper arm. She grabbed him. He didn't strike her. He shook off her arm.

She is clearly the aggressor here.

The only reason the army need to be there is to protect the Jews from mobs of stone throwers (and potential bombers.) Otherwise, the Jews could visit peacefully and leave peacefully, not having to come in groups of a thousand at midnight but coming throughout the day. Souvenir stands could be placed nearby and the economy of Nablus could improve.

It isn't the Jews who disrupt the lives of the resident of Nablus - it is the residents of Nablus who hate Jews so much that they must stone and firebomb them.

But B'Tselem shows that it really doesn't care about human rights at all. Palestinians have the absolute right to keep Jews out of their town, and Jews have no right to peacefully pray at their holy site.

(full article online)

Just an attempt to massacre scores of religious Jews. (And B'Tselem supports the side of the terrorists.) ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News

Let's recap.

First, she has already struck him three times by then. So your assertion that he hit her first is just wrong.

Second, she had her hand on his upper arm. She grabbed him. He didn't strike her. He shook off her arm.

Israel steals their stuff and kills their people. And you say Ahed is the aggressor.

You are a hoot.

Let's recap.

Israel steals their stuff and kills their people. And you say Ahed is the aggressor.

You are a hoot.
You have never been to Israel, could not care to. You do not know history and hate Jews and Israel within an inch of your life.

And anyone is supposed to listen to what you have to say as you continue to live in your dungeon.

That is the hoot.

According to the verses above, God punishes the Jews for their sin of refusing to fight the indigenous people in the land. And God is angry that the Jews refused to convert to Islam. The Quran is even harsher towards the Jews when recounting the stories of Muhammad's battles against them. Yet the verses are consistent in their assertion that God gave the Holy Land to the Jews.

The reason this is relevant today is that it exposes the hypocrisy of those radical Muslims who claim to believe in and adhere to the letter of the Quran, yet use the claim that Palestine and Jerusalem are Islamic for political purposes and propaganda.

This is not to say that because the land of Israel was a divine gift to the Jews, they therefore have all rights to it. On the contrary, no future peace between Israelis and Palestinians, both of whom reside there, will or should be determined by scripture. This proclamation, however, is as good a reason as any to stop misquoting it.

(full article online)

The Quran Says Jerusalem Belongs to the Jews

“Because I’m an Israeli, an entire airline is not allowed to take me on their plane, even if I’m not going to Kuwait,” he said in the video, saying such behavior was discriminatory and “should be illegal.”

He added: “Dear Kuwait: If you want to boycott Israel, be my guest, refuse me service. But also give me your USB flash drives, your phones, your safe-driving cars, your Viber, your Waze or your anti-virus – this is also Israel.”

Often when Yassin returns home to Israel, he hosts meet-ups for Palestinians and Israelis, as he did in July in Jerusalem, when tension in the city was high.

(full article online)

http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Cu...ok-star-discovers-hes-1-percent-Jewish-536786

[ Joseph, clearly being one of the Patriarchs of Islam, never thought that the Muslims would want to blow up his Tomb ]

The Jewish holy site has been targeted by Palestinians in the past. In October of 2015, hundreds of rioters set the tomb ablaze before being dispersed by Palestinian Authority police. The religious site suffered severe damage, but again, no one was wounded.

(full article online)

Israeli security forces find cell phone bomb in Joseph's Tomb

Let's recap.

You are a hoot.

Then you're admitting you lied about the specific situations in these videos. You come back with vague generic accusations.

On January 14, 2018, the Palestinian Authority (PA) Prisoners Affairs Authority, in conjunction with the governor of the Ramallah district and the Palestinian Prisoners Club, held an event in Ramallah to mark the 36th year of imprisonment of two Israeli-Arab terrorists – Kareem Younis, aka "The Eldest of Prisoners," and his cousin Maher Younis – serving life sentences in Israel for the 1980 kidnapping and murder of Israeli soldier Avraham Bromberg. During the event, senior Fatah officials heaped praise on the two, describing them as "national examples of steadfastness" and "one of the symbols of the Palestinian struggle."

SD7282.jpg

Invitation to the event on the Facebook page of the PA Prisoners Affairs Authority (Source: Facebook.com/freedom2pal, January 11, 2018).

(full article online)

Palestinian Authority Honors Two Prisoners Serving Life Sentences For Kidnapping, Murder Of Israeli Soldier; Representative For PA President 'Abbas: 'The Two Prisoners Are A National Example'

[ Joseph, clearly being one of the Patriarchs of Islam, never thought that the Muslims would want to blow up his Tomb ]

The Jewish holy site has been targeted by Palestinians in the past. In October of 2015, hundreds of rioters set the tomb ablaze before being dispersed by Palestinian Authority police. The religious site suffered severe damage, but again, no one was wounded.

(full article online)

Israeli security forces find cell phone bomb in Joseph's Tomb

Muslims believe Joseph is buried in the Tomb of the Patriarchs in Hebron. As for the real Tomb of Joseph in Shechem, clearly respect and tolerance for the holy places and faiths of other ppl means nothing to Muslims. Why Joseph's and Rachel's Tombs are not on UNESCO's endangered list is a mystery to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back