Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Growing Arab Support For Israel
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: This is another case of Arab Palestinian exaggeration.

PA recalls its Manama envoy, says deal ‘torpedoes’ Arab Peace Initiative; PLO slams ‘betrayal of Jerusalem and the Palestinians,’ while terror group Hamas brands it an ‘aggression’
(COMMENT)

What "Arab Peace Initiative" was viable and on the table under an active negotiation process?

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
There has never been a "Peace Initiative" from anybody.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: This is another case of Arab Palestinian exaggeration.

PA recalls its Manama envoy, says deal ‘torpedoes’ Arab Peace Initiative; PLO slams ‘betrayal of Jerusalem and the Palestinians,’ while terror group Hamas brands it an ‘aggression’
(COMMENT)

What "Arab Peace Initiative" was viable and on the table under an active negotiation process?

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
Except for the peace initiatives.

This article should be amended to identify that the Emir of Mahmoud’istan has withdrawn its bagman and suitcases for stashing the welfare cash from Bahrain.

For the decades that the Arabs-Moslems have spent protesting against everything that offends their tender sensibilities, it’s remarkable that they have done nothing with their billions of dollars in welfare money to improve their lives.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, Hollie, et al,

BLUF: Arab Palestinian exaggeration.

[/QUOTE]
(COMMENT)

News about Israeli Peace Initiative
bing.com/news

I think that there is both a Saudi Initiative and a US Initiative still on the table; but I don't think they are moving.

Maybe our friend "rylah"
might be able to shed some light on that.

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

BLUF: Arab Palestinian exaggeration.

(COMMENT)

bing.com/news

I think that there is both a Saudi Initiative and a US Initiative still on the table; but I don't think they are moving.

Maybe our friend "rylah"

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

[/QUOTE]
Every offer I have seen required the Palestinians to surrender and give up land.

Do you have anything different?

Link?

Every offer I have seen required the Palestinians to surrender and give up land.

Link?
I’ve seen seen any language in any of the peace initiatives (the ones you’re not aware of), that included “surrender”.

Link?

What lands were the Pals required to give up? As I recall, the land controlled by the Ottoman Turks was ceded to the Mandate. The land occupied by the Arabs-Moslems as a part of their colonial settler project was part of the land ceded by the Turks.

The failed arguments you‘re bringing into this thread are the same failed arguments you bring into every other thread and yet you still fail to understand the history of the area.

Link?
I’ve seen seen any language in any of the peace initiatives (the ones you’re not aware of), that included “surrender”.

Link?

What lands were the Pals required to give up? As I recall, the land controlled by the Ottoman Turks was ceded to the Mandate. The land occupied by the Arabs-Moslems as a part of their colonial settler project was part of the land ceded by the Turks.

The failed arguments you‘re bringing into this thread are the same failed arguments you bring into every other thread and yet you still fail to understand the history of the area.
The failed arguments
They are not failed. You just can't read.

The land was ceded to the new states.

(COMMENT)

bing.com/news

Maybe our friend "rylah"

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

An agreement with Saudis can be only direct,
and will deal with subjects no US politician will dare touch.

In the absence of central Waqf authority,
the kingdom has the position for fundamental changes.

It can take another decade,
has to do with opening a formal discourse between religious authorities.

khalida jarrar
kan-ga-roo court → a an unofficial court held by a group of people (Israelis) in order to try someone regarded, esp. without good evidence, as guilty of a crime or misdemeanor.
Khalida Jarrar has been in prison many times, Why?

For facilitating criminal activity.
One of main activities of her organization is training child soldiers, others include hijacking airlines.

Khalida Jarrar's work:

EQkwG0WWkAABz1Z.jpg

popular-front-for-the-liberation-of-palestine-rally-beit-hanoun-occupied-palestinian-territories-shutterstock-editorial-10030568a.jpg

I was concerned about what she did. Collective punishment is illegal.

Then why do you have to change the subject?

See, you don't do discussion,
only outlandish accusations.

khalida jarrar
kan-ga-roo court → a an unofficial court held by a group of people (Israelis) in order to try someone regarded, esp. without good evidence, as guilty of a crime or misdemeanor.

One of main activities of her organization is training child soldiers, others include hijacking airlines.

Khalida Jarrar's work:

EQkwG0WWkAABz1Z.jpg

popular-front-for-the-liberation-of-palestine-rally-beit-hanoun-occupied-palestinian-territories-shutterstock-editorial-10030568a.jpg

There hasn't been a hijacking since Khalida Jarrar was a baby. Why do you post dumb shit.

But she is the leader of the exact organization that did,
her membership and incitement got her jail time.

That's what militant neo-Nazi usually get,
but much more than what they deserve.

khalida jarrar

Khalida Jarrar's work:

EQkwG0WWkAABz1Z.jpg

khalida jarrar

Khalida Jarrar's work:

EQkwG0WWkAABz1Z.jpg

There hasn't been a hijacking since Khalida Jarrar was a baby. Why do you post dumb shit.

What was the name of that organization and what difference does it make?

BLUF: Your argument is predicated on the assumption that the Treaty of Lausanne (1923) awarded the territory to the habitual residence. That would be completely wrong (Article 16, Treaty of Lausanne).

The failed arguments
They are not failed. You just can't read.
(COMMENT)

But there is another two flaw in your argument.

◈ First: The Treaty of Lausanne did not promise anything to the Arabs. Not one single obligation was made to the Arab in the treaty. The treaty was an agreement between the Allied Powers and the new Turkish Republic (alla Kemal Atatürk). However, in a separate line of communication (1921), Prince Abdullah, son of Hussein bin Ali, the Sharif of Mecca, was promised to be the Emir of Transjordan; later its first King (made sovereign in 1946).
◈ Second: In terms of the Mandate for Palestine, the "new states" to which the habitual residents would eventually become citizens, had not been established yet (except for Jordan). And "All" the Palestinians (East of the Jordan River - resident in 1921) became Jordanian citizens when Abdullah became the Emir. West of the Jordan River, a state or multiple states, had not been established. And the Arab Palestinians rejected (multiple times) to become a voice in the establishment of necessary self-governing institutions necessary to be a stand-alone state.
Now I know (P F Tinmore) that you have a different perspective that is bundled up in the belief that all the territory (with the boundaries it had during the British Mandate - from the river to the sea, and from north to south) is the homeland of the Arab Palestinian people. Nobody is really going to go along with that. The events from 1939 to the present → demonstrate quite dramatically that the Jewish People of the World absolutely need a homeland of their own, a safe-haven final refuge at their last port of call.
SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

khalida jarrar

Khalida Jarrar's work:

EQkwG0WWkAABz1Z.jpg

khalida jarrar

Khalida Jarrar's work:

EQkwG0WWkAABz1Z.jpg

Pflp, what matter is their actions.

Apparently to lead an organization with a resume of neo-Nazi incitement,
planting explosive in residential areas and hijacking passenger planes doesn't help the jail time.

khalida jarrar

Khalida Jarrar's work:

EQkwG0WWkAABz1Z.jpg

khalida jarrar

Khalida Jarrar's work:

EQkwG0WWkAABz1Z.jpg

Pflp, what matter is their actions.

Apparently to lead an organization with a resume of neo-Nazi incitement,
planting explosive in residential areas and hijacking passenger planes doesn't help the jail time.

What does that mean?

What new states?

Link?
The "Class A" Mandates: Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Transjordan, and Palestine.
So, it's obvious you never actually read the Treaty of Lausanne.

Were you aware that the Class A mandate of Palestine was assigned to Great Britain? What do you think that means?
Sure, the Mandate was assigned to Palestine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back