Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "data" as you call it, is refuted ad priori, it is from a Hasbara site. It leaves stuttering and stammering, but that's how it works. When "data" from Electronic Intifada is used as a source, I wouldn't expect anyone to refute it. It is assumed to be propaganda ad priori. You see how it works Hollow Hollie.

The "data" as you call it, is refuted ad priori, it is from a Hasbara site. It leaves stuttering and stammering, but that's how it works. When "data" from Electronic Intifada is used as a source, I wouldn't expect anyone to refute it. It is assumed to be propaganda ad priori. You see how it works Hollow Hollie.
So you agree. Your inability to refute the data leaves you stuttering and mumbling. Thank you for that bit of honesty.

So you agree. Your inability to refute the data leaves you stuttering and mumbling. Thank you for that bit of honesty.

You are apparently unable to understand even the most common latin expressions. But, you are Holly Hollie. No, if you were able to read English and comprehend the meaning of the words, you would have concluded that I disagreed.

Hollow Hollie. Now you put up a news cast by a Christian Zionist television network. You sure know how to make a point.

Hollow Hollie. Now you put up a news cast by a Christian Zionist television network. You sure know how to make a point.
Xtian vs. Xtian-zionist? LOL.

Does Monty, the self-appointed Big Kahuna of xtianity make those policy pronouncements?

Who are the Pal'istanians?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
That guy interviewed was part of the Fatah coup against the Palestinian Authority. Of course he got busted.

And they lied about Hamas taking over the Gaza strip by force.

This is just a bullshit Israeli propaganda video.

Who are the Pal'istanians?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
That guy interviewed was part of the Fatah coup against the Palestinian Authority. Of course he got busted.

And they lied about Hamas taking over the Gaza strip by force.

This is just a bullshit Israeli propaganda video.

Ya' just gotta' love Islamic terrorist politics.

Rule of bearded loons carrying automatic weapons, at war with the competing bearded loons, all of them scurrying for a piece of the UNRWA welfare fraud.

Can't Pallywood Productions Inc., please buy Shirley Temper some new clothes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back