Who benefits from high oil prices?

I realize he does that a lot, but that does not change the timing.

Jesus.. The Saudis experienced the covid pandemic. Storing oil above ground is strictly a losing proposition. They have the most successful, most well integrated oil company in the world. They think Trump is a grandiose moron. He doesn't know enough about the oil business to fill a thimble.

So he threatened them? LOLOLOL

Jesus.. The Saudis experienced the covid pandemic. Storing oil above ground is strictly a losing proposition. They have the most successful, most well integrated oil company in the world. They think Trump is a grandiose moron. He doesn't know enough about the oil business to fill a thimble.

So he threatened them? LOLOLOL

Well yeah, one thing they do care about is US military support and equipment.

They seem to rather like Trump, they bailed him out on two of his bankruptcies.

Outstanding federal debt is $28.9 trillion.
The Fed holds $5.5 trillion. Less than 20%.
This is precisely because, in addition to the Fed, bonds are held by foreign holders(mainly central banks of export countries) and American institutionals. For the Fed, this is a burden, they tries to get rid of them, but if demand falls, they must buy, otherwise the system will collapse

Well yeah, one thing they do care about is US military support and equipment.

They seem to rather like Trump, they bailed him out on two of his bankruptcies.

The SAG didn't bail him out. They have always paid top dollar for military support, weaponry and training.

Just the royal family.

Nope.. They don't like him

Alalweed bought Trump's boat. He is nominally royal family and has never lived in the kingdom. They hold him in contempt.. Alaweed's fortune was built on $100,000 from his father NOT 300 million.

Saudi Prince Trolls Trump: 'I Bailed You Out Twice'
Jan 29, 2016 · 01/29/2016 03:59am EST. A Saudi prince may have just beaten Donald Trump at a game of Twitter trolling. Prince Alwaleed bin Talal said on Twitter that he's bailed the billionaire out twice -- and suggested the GOP presidential frontrunner might need his help a third time.

Exactly. So why did you claim oil had to be sold in dollars?

Because they used to be afraid to contradict with America. It all boils down to this, whether there is a law or not, it doesn't matter. Now it is already in question, because America has become leftist and it fucked up in Afghanistan. This undermines confidence in the dollar. Officially, Russia stopped holding US assets after the 14th, it is not on the list.

You moron, I said that I dont know such a law, but everyone knows that oil is traded in dollars, all schoolchildren and degenerates know this, you are unique.

but everyone knows that oil is traded in dollars,

So if Putin and Germany want to trade oil in Euros, they can't because rupol2000 knows.

Putin and Germany want to trade oil in Euros
In fact, if Russia is not lying that it got rid of dollar assets (and the Fed's data confirms this), then they are doing just that, only in a roundabout way. Most likely, Russia is simply selling dollars that come from Germany and buying Eurobonds. If so, then this is a rebellion against the United States.

PS Although germany keeps

You moron, I said that I dont know such a law, but everyone knows that oil is traded in dollars, all schoolchildren and degenerates know this, you are unique.

Some countries accept a variety of currencies, not just the Petro Dollar.

Exclusive: Saudi Arabia threatens to ditch dollar oil ...
Apr 04, 2019 · Saudi Arabia is threatening to sell its oil in currencies other than the dollar if Washington passes a bill exposing OPEC members to U.S. antitrust lawsuits, three sources familiar with Saudi .

What data are you relying on? What countries are these?

Forum List

Back