Who Could Have Seen This Coming?

Overdoses up 700% after Oregon dumbass de-criminalizes hard street drugs ... and they are actually surprised.
Oregon had a small population, then California invaded by the millions, took over and wrecked everything. Portland once voted the best city in the USA is now a shithole. Garbage and graffiti everywhere. Homeless camps all over the city. Roaming mobs of illegals. Theft is off the charts. Stay on I-5 and pass through or better yet drive around the city via the I-205 bypass.

Where are the additional deaths coming from? Is usage up? are addicts coming to where they are safe from the law?
Illegals are lacing ALL drugs with Fentanyl even pot to make them more addictive. Toke on a laced joint and you may drop dead on the spot. This killed by younger brother who lived in Oregon, they said he was dead before he hit the floor.

I agree that our borders should be protected, for a variety of reasons.

I'm not confident we can ever stop the flow of illegal drugs into the country, but we can slow it down.

But so far, the War on Drugs has been a failure. And how can you save people who don't want to be saved?
Illegals are not flooding across the border to pick lettuce, they make a lot more money trafficking drugs.

Oregon had a small population, then California invaded by the millions, took over and wrecked everything. Portland once voted the best city in the USA is now a shithole. Garbage and graffiti everywhere. Homeless camps all over the city. Roaming mobs of illegals. Theft is off the charts. Stay on I-5 and pass through or better yet drive around the city via the I-205 bypass.
sounds like Ca liberals are like locust

Fentanyl has changed the dynamics on this. It is no longer restricted to the normal street drug users, that portion of society that is deemed an acceptable loss. Now it is starting to kill and make addicts of what used to be recreational users who were not seen as disposable. It started with the prescription drugs but has exploded into a nightmare, that is only further exasperated by the moronic and suicidal liberal border policies.

Fentanyl has changed the dynamics on this. It is no longer restricted to the normal street drug users, that portion of society that is deemed an acceptable loss. Now it is starting to kill and make addicts of what used to be recreational users who were not seen as disposable. It started with the prescription drugs but has exploded into a nightmare, that is only further exasperated by the moronic and suicidal liberal border policies.
I predict this disaster will become such a horror story that even Democrats will be forced to secure our borders. The sad part is how many Americans will die first before they act. 79,000 (let that sink in) have died in just the last 2 years. :oops::oops::oops:

I predict this disaster will become such a horror story that even Democrats will be forced to secure our borders. The sad part is how many Americans will die first before they act. 79,000 (let that sink in) have died in just the last 2 years. :oops::oops::oops:
Nothing will get the liberals to deal with the border. Doesn't matter how many Americans die.

Once Obama took over the CIA and the FBI they became a threat to the people of this country.
By their (not all of them thank goodness), alledged participation in the get Trump out of office coup, sadly you are probably right about this. Hope not, but it's not looking good on the seemingly multitude of evidence being found on it. In fact it appears that some Federal law enforcement has recently become a political wing that is weaponized for political hit job's in it's disproportionate use of the justice system concerning political resistance by official's of the opposing party not going along with the Democrat wishes for a new transformative society in which they are implementing under weaponized federal authoritism.

We start putting Dem leaders in prison they will come around.
That's what the Durham investigation was intended to bring about, but already Sussman has skirted the law. Hopefully that didn't take the wind out of the sail's, because on the flip side the Democrat's aren't so easy to give up if they are after someone, regardless of whether it's known to be about politics/political witch hunts or not.

Look how they treated Flynn... Talk about an imbalance of justice. Funny how it only works in the way Democrat's want it to work, but when the shoe is on their own foot they start dancing like a comedy western.

Covid shattered the recovery field. People forced into isolation, live meetings down over 90% . Zoom became the craze which is nothing but an easier and softer way to seek recovery from your couch rather than the necessary in person interaction and therapy

" ... one Republican politician said there had been a 700 percent in overdoses in her district ...."

But we all know Republicans lie for a sheep grabbing headline...

This link provides no overdose numbers. So it looks like you haven't refuted anything.

Try harder.

I agree that our borders should be protected, for a variety of reasons.

I'm not confident we can ever stop the flow of illegal drugs into the country, but we can slow it down.

But so far, the War on Drugs has been a failure. And how can you save people who don't want to be saved?
Not all the drugs being used in this Country are coming accross the border. Meth is a major problem all accross this Country & a good percentage of it is being manufactured by gangs all accross this Country. A person can cook enough meth in their basement & in one batch can probably keep 500 users high for a week. The law requiring customers to show an ID to buy cold medicine is a farce.

This Country has gone to hell & the drug trade is a major contributor.

Sorry about your neice.

Not all the drugs being used in this Country are coming accross the border. Meth is a major problem all accross this Country & a good percentage of it is being manufactured by gangs all accross this Country. A person can cook enough meth in their basement & in one batch can probably keep 500 users high for a week. The law requiring customers to show an ID to buy cold medicine is a farce.

This Country has gone to hell & the drug trade is a major contributor.

Sorry about your neice.
Thank you. It's heartbreaking.

Illegals are lacing ALL drugs with Fentanyl even pot to make them more addictive. Toke on a laced joint and you may drop dead on the spot. This killed by younger brother who lived in Oregon, they said he was dead before he hit the floor.
that's so sad. I pray for him

Forum List

Back