Who did the Rodeo?

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
I want to ask, what kind of lead-up exercises can you do before you sit on a real bull?

• Banned
Do I understand correctly that you first need to train to fall from a great height? What is used for this? Ordinary jump from a height to the ground?

I want to ask, what kind of lead-up exercises can you do before you sit on a real bull?
giphy.gif

I'd start with horses first if I were you
Uh boy
He wants to to ride a bull

It'll poke your eye out

Youve romanticized cowboys your whole life haven't you ...
Your whacky threads make a whole hell of a lot more sense now ....well in a way lol

You need to work your way up

Start by riding Hamsters
Then move up to cats
Then dogs
Then sheep
Then cows
Tgen finally bulls

The only lead-up exercises most cowboys do is drink a half pint of Southern Comfort and tickle the bull's balls before they jump on.

tell your wife in the middle of sex that her sister is better at sex than she is

That's called a "Texas Twister." You call your wife of GF by another name while having sex, then see how long you can stay on her.

I usually get bucked off after 10 seconds.

A lot of warm up and stretching and strength training for your neck and back and over all . And don't forget a mouth piece .

Forum List

Back