Who do liberal gun owners vote for?

Liberal gun owners face dilemma in 2020 field

Is there a strong 2A liberal candidate?
I dont face a dilemma. What a candidates personal views on guns are doesn't concern me. Background checks and assault weapons bans dont effect me. I played with automatic weapons when I was in the military and have no desire to use them as a substitute for a bigger dick.

I wish black youngun's thought the way you do!
When youre trying to survive in the hood as a result of a racist society, your mind is on self preservation. I'm speaking of the limp dick republicans that have no need to carry a weapon but need a dickaide.

How many of those people who want to sell you drugs, rob your ass, or shoot you are "racist" white people?

Seems to me you have more of a problem than we'd ever be.

What candidate makes you worry about gun ownership. Is there one proposal that would even effect you and your guns ?
What is that? Is someone dimmobabbling about something?

I dont face a dilemma. What a candidates personal views on guns are doesn't concern me. Background checks and assault weapons bans dont effect me. I played with automatic weapons when I was in the military and have no desire to use them as a substitute for a bigger dick.

Whut? Big guns aren't for having sex with, they're for killing people.

That's just creepy.
They are also a psychological dick crutch. There is no reason for a civilian to have an assault weapon here in the US.

That's just creepy.
They are also a psychological dick crutch. There is no reason for a civilian to have an assault weapon here in the US.
There is no such thing as an assault weapon.

When youre trying to survive in the hood as a result of a racist society, your mind is on self preservation. I'm speaking of the limp dick republicans that have no need to carry a weapon but need a dickaide.

How many of those people who want to sell you drugs, rob your ass, or shoot you are "racist" white people?

You mean besides the cops?

Just because one owns a gun does not make one a right wing loon. Many gun owners are not opposed to sensible gun control laws. Just right wing loons want to hand out free guns to everybody and want no gun restrictions whatsoever. Most of the sane population know better.

That's just creepy.

Ok, fine. Next time three doped-up home invaders come crashing through your front door, fight them off with your dick until the police show up.

A 9mm or a .40 S&W is required paraphernalia along with the other accoutrements for black drug dealers.
Hell man, you better start watching 'Live P.D.'!
That's real life!

Not the popo's fault you look like a criminal.

A 9mm or a .40 S&W is required paraphernalia along with the other accoutrements for black drug dealers.
That's real life!
Neither of those are assault weapons. I grew up in the hood so I can speak with some authority.

That's real life!

That cracks me up with some black guy gets searched and they find drugs in his pockets. The standard reply is "That ain't mine" or "Them ain't my pants."

:21:

That's just creepy.

Ok, fine. next time three doped-up home invaders come crashing through your front door, fight them off with your dick.
I dont know where you live but I dont have to worry about home invasions. Besides, If my dogs dont get you, I for damn sure, will make it a point to make sure you travel to the next life with a couple of holes.

That's real life!

That cracks me up with some black guy gets searched and they find drugs in his pockets. The standard reply is "That ain't mine" or "Them ain't my pants."

:21:
Its way more likely the cops planted the evidence. I know how gullible some white people are. They believe everything cops say.

Not the popo's fault you look like a criminal.
I dont look like a criminal. I look like a white cops worst fear.

That's real life!
Neither of those are assault weapons. I grew up in the hood so I can speak with some authority.

That gives you zilch, zero, nada authority.
You have the same authority as me.

Just because one owns a gun does not make one a right wing loon. Many gun owners are not opposed to sensible gun control laws. Just right wing loons want to hand out free guns to everybody and want no gun restrictions whatsoever. Most of the sane population know better.
There he goes again. Demmobabbling. What are sensible gun laws, liar?

Who do liberal parents of a newborn with medical conditions vote for? A democrat who advocates infanticide? Somehow the radical left has been infected with the pandemic known as TDS.

of the limp dick republicans that have no need to carry a weapon but need a dickaide.
~~~~~~~~Trump’s Republican Party~~~~~~~~

Let this be a warning in spades,
Trump is dragging your party through the pig farm slug pit.
Please hold your nose
, don’t breath
or open your eyes
because you be in the disgusted land of ooze.

If you don’t save your party from this pathological liar you will not only lose what integrity you have but every seat in Congress.

Trump is single handedly destroying the republican Party

:)-​

Forum List

Back