Who do liberal gun owners vote for?

Just because one owns a gun does not make one a right wing loon. Many gun owners are not opposed to sensible gun control laws. Just right wing loons want to hand out free guns to everybody and want no gun restrictions whatsoever. Most of the sane population know better.
There he goes again. Demmobabbling. What are sensible gun laws, liar?
I’ll make it simple for you. If you are against it, the law must be sensible. If you are for it, the law must be absurd.

Last edited:
Just because one owns a gun does not make one a right wing loon. Many gun owners are not opposed to sensible gun control laws. Just right wing loons want to hand out free guns to everybody and want no gun restrictions whatsoever. Most of the sane population know better.
I’ll make it simple for you. If you are against it, the law must be sensible. If you for it, the law must be absurd.
What sensible laws are you babbling about? C'mon, traitor, spell it out.

Liberals won't need no guns when faced with social collapse in the eventuality of a real pandemic clusterfuck!
Didnt your leader say there was nothing to worry about?

In case our leader is wrong, those of us who think longer than a month ahead and consider worse case scenarios, surely do not want a gun grabbing liberal at the helm!

Unhinged Dimms just don't get that!!!

Liberals won’t even pick a candidate they like at this point.

It’s so bizarre.

Being a liberal I will vote for whomever gets the democratic nomination
If I get my rathers, I would rather vote ~~~~~~

elizabethwarren.png

She knows how the game is played.

Pelosi.jpg

Can handle the rest;
as I see it :)-

Liberals won't need no guns when faced with social collapse in the eventuality of a real pandemic clusterfuck!

In case our leader is wrong, those of us who think longer than a month ahead and consider worse case scenarios, surely do not want a gun grabbing liberal at the helm!

You need to report to the nearest repub reeducation camp. Did you just question your pied piper? :laugh:

You need to report to the nearest repub reeducation camp. Did you just question your pied piper? :laugh:

No. But in potential extreme scenarios, I'm smart enough not to trust Big Gov't being able to protect me.
If you were a neighbor and friendly, I'd even be looking out for you, too!

I’ll make it simple for you. If you are against it, the law must be sensible. If you for it, the law must be absurd.
Why are you afraid of background checks? Why is that not sensible?

We already do background checks dumbass, and I am exempt from them.

So whats wrong with more comprehensive ones dumbass?

Explain what you are babbling about. What's more comprehensive?

You dont know what comprehensive means? :rolleyes:

Classic! Plays word games and refused to explain his remark. Typical babbling.

Its not my remark. Its a term used to distinguish between what is currently in law as opposed to what is really needed. So you never answered. Do you not know what comprehensive means? :rolleyes:

Its not my remark. Its a term used to distinguish between what is currently in law as opposed to what is really needed. So you never answered. Do you not know what comprehensive means? :rolleyes:
You won't supply any answer to your bullshit, you just keep playing your game. BTW, i've seen yo do this countless times. You make a statement or a claim and then when pressed for what you mean, you start playing 6th grade word games like all troll babblers do.

You won't supply any answer to your bullshit, you just keep playing your game. BTW, i've seen yo do this countless times. You make a statement or a claim and then when pressed for what you mean, you start playing 6th grade word games like all troll babblers do.
You could easily stop this by telling me if you know what comprehensive means. Why are you stalling? :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back