Who do you think hates America?

Yes we can start by asking the View. Daily they rant against Trump. They make things up about him that I cringe over. As a group they hate Trump.

We can profit from learning why the View hates Trump.
Democrats, and people on THE VIEW want to destroy America. Got it.

Not Trump. He is not part of the globalist fan club. I am talking McConnell and Schumer and the suck puppies they command.
Make up your mind. You said leaders of both parties. That includes trump.

Who is they? Do you have evidence to promote your claim? What is destruction? Do you mean air attacks?
They are anyone who believes their political opponent hates America and has a goal of destroying the country.

If someone (like a muslim) was laying IED on your street to destroy you or your neighbors would that get your attention? These people are currently destroying the rule of law (persecuting opposition in courts), jailing J6 (as minor as first-time tresspassing), raiding treasury, sending drag queens w/o underwear into 2nd grad to "read stories to them", 300lb home O peering into your 12 yr old daughters toilet, Fags in lipstick mustache and dresses in the top ranks of Obiden overseas representations, bankrupting th country, 30 million illegal votes using ironically illegals, 15 more illegals pouring in demanding housing and food..I could go on.

Yet you act as if "BOTH SIDES are the SAME"? Yet you wish to be taken seriously? You are an obvious shill for Deep State.
See what I mean?

Politics can get heated, and I can understand that opposing parties could think the other party's goals might not be the best for the country, but that's not how the rhetoric is playing out. "You hate America" and " You want to destroy the country" have become common accusations. Of course, there are terrorists that fit both descriptions, but do you really think any of our politicians, or the other party actually embrace that kind of goal? Please identify anyone, other than terrorists, who you believe actually hates our country, and tell why you think that person or those people actually hate America and want to destroy the country. This kind of rhetoric can only separate us further and hurt our country.
Amazon product ASIN 150118315X

Who do you think hates America?​

Any faction of filth that EVER says the words “colonizers”, “white supremacy”, “white privilege”, “systemic racism”…..the faction that detests our founding principles and values, the filth that says our Constitution is “outdated”, the degenerates who attack the 1st and 2nd Amendments, the fucked in the head wackos who think we need 50 million wetbacks.…so, you know, Democrats absolutely hate America.

Of course, TNHarley Harry Dresden Harpy Eagle dblack will tell you “BOTH SIDES” do all of the above.…Sane people know they’re lying.

I think the hardcore partisans, on both sides, live and breathe this vision of politics. The parties sell the idea that their opponent is evil and wants to destroy them. It's the only way the can get people to vote for the cretins they nominate.
I also believe politicians like to claim their opponent is evil and wants to destroy them. I'm just asking how many here actually believe it.

If someone (like a muslim) was laying IED on your street to destroy you or your neighbors would that get your attention? These people are currently destroying the rule of law (persecuting opposition in courts), jailing J6 (as minor as first-time tresspassing), raiding treasury, sending drag queens w/o underwear into 2nd grad to "read stories to them", 300lb home O peering into your 12 yr old daughters toilet, Fags in lipstick mustache and dresses in the top ranks of Obiden overseas representations, bankrupting th country, 30 million illegal votes using ironically illegals, 15 more illegals pouring in demanding housing and food..I could go on.

Yet you act as if "BOTH SIDES are the SAME"? Yet you wish to be taken seriously? You are an obvious shill for Deep State.
Both sides are not the same. No where near it. So, do you believe your opponent hates and wants to destroy America?

So, let's compare the above hysterical screeching, with this:

We have no future if we base it on the lies and insanity of the right. If you can get so twisted that you can look at what comes out of the mouth of Trump and his closest people and use that to build your political philosophy , then your direction is poison. If you think that what Trump is saying is the truth , then you are by far this countries biggest threat and enemy, we should never be that weak. . Any party that will base it politics on lies is a party that has to go. Anyone who can be controlled to the point that what Trump says makes sense is then so anti American that's we as a nation would be better off if you had no voice. We are a democracy so I do understand that hate, ugliness, cruelty and anti Americans still have a vote. But in our system what has to incure to retain our demacravcy from a group that will except dictatorship and who makes our allies the enemy and the enemy our friends. What has to incur is to bury their mental illness , hate and lies with votes.

See if you can spot the differences.

Last edited:
I think the left wants to change America so radically that it will be unrecognizable

Libs are willing to trade short term damage to the country so long as it consigns white conservatives to the dustbin of history, leading to what they expect will be liberal Nirvana
Not an answer to the question.

Both sides are not the same. No where near it. So, do you believe your opponent hates and wants to destroy America?

Absolutely, yes. They will do anything during their reign to stay in power and get rich and stay rich.

I gotta go....BBALL is coming on.
Sod off you commee loon. You have no idea what you are enabling until they lock the gate on you.

Last edited:

Who do you think hates America?​

Any faction of filth that EVER says the words “colonizers”, “white supremacy”, “white privilege”, “systemic racism”…..the faction that detests our founding principles and values, the filth that says our Constitution is “outdated”, the degenerates who attack the 1st and 2nd Amendments, the fucked in the head wackos who think we need 50 million wetbacks.…so, you know, Democrats absolutely hate America.

Of course, TNHarley Harry Dresden Harpy Eagle dblack will tell you “BOTH SIDES” do all of the above.…Sane people know they’re lying.
you cant see the difference because you are one of the fucking die hard party people......take your head out of their collective asses and you might see things differently....

Politics can get heated, and I can understand that opposing parties could think the other party's goals might not be the best for the country, but that's not how the rhetoric is playing out. "You hate America" and " You want to destroy the country" have become common accusations. Of course, there are terrorists that fit both descriptions, but do you really think any of our politicians, or the other party actually embrace that kind of goal? Please identify anyone, other than terrorists, who you believe actually hates our country, and tell why you think that person or those people actually hate America and want to destroy the country. This kind of rhetoric can only separate us further and hurt our country.
Amazon product ASIN 150118315X
People that undermine our election system because they lose. People that undermine our court system because things don't go their way. People that try to brush off 1/6 as a non event.

People that undermine our election system because they lose. People that undermine our court system because things don't go their way. People that try to brush off 1/6 as a non event.

One would have to be a complete imbecile to even consider the 2020 election as legit. There is enough smoking guns floating around to choke a horse you ignorant dishonest stooge. But with deep state (courts) in charge of who can look into whatever, it got locked up and hidden you sack of human waste.

One would have to be a complete imbecile to even consider the 2020 election as legit. There is enough smoking guns floating around to choke a horse you ignorant dishonest stooge. But with deep state (courts) in charge of who can look into whatever, it got locked up and hidden you sack of human waste.
You hate America.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back