Who do you vote for when you are:

LibertyKid

Platinum Member
May 26, 2021
First, this is not to turn into a debate about the individual thoughts below. The thoughts below are not exhaustive either.
The point here is that our country is squarely divided. For many of us, our political leanings are not squarely on one side. So who would you vote for?

• Fiscally conservative
  • Believe in the constitution
  • Understand the concept of our Federal Republican
  • Limited Taxes
  • Small Gov't
  • Crony free Capitalism
  • Freedom of religion
  • Proper separation of religion and state
  • We are NOT a Christian nation
  • Personal freedoms as outlined by the Bill of Rights
  • Equity in opportunity
  • The individual can be as successful as they want to be and is dependent on their own personal choices.
  • Support the 2A
  • Sensible abortions; Rape (incest is the same as rape in my book) life of the mother and should be limited to first trimester
  • LGBTQ - Let them marry it's a civil union, not a spiritual union.
    • Let adults undergo Gender affirming care (GAC) as long as they fully understand the long term and permanent affects and IMO, is an elective procedure at the individual's cost.
    • GAC is not paid for by medicare/aid
    • Leave children alone
  • I do believe we can do better with Healthcare, this nation has too many resources that we can't come to a sensible solution. I don't know how it get's done as governments don't have a strong track record of providing Universal Healthcare.

Live your life as best as you can according to your principles and ignore the political class.
1721046073613.png

Or, take on the elites, run circles around them, and crush them into fine powder.

The choice is yours really.

First, this is not to turn into a debate about the individual thoughts below. The thoughts below are not exhaustive either.
The point here is that our country is squarely divided. For many of us, our political leanings are not squarely on one side. So who would you vote for?

• Fiscally conservative
  • Limited Taxes
  • Small Gov't
  • Crony free Capitalism
  • Freedom of religion
  • Equity in opportunity
  • The individual can be as successful as they want to be and is dependent on their own personal choices.
  • Support the 2A
  • Sensible abortions; Rape (incest is the same as rape in my book) life of the mother and should be limited to first trimester
    • Let adults undergo Gender affirming care (GAC) as long as they fully understand the long term and permanent affects and IMO, is an elective procedure at the individual's cost.
    • Leave children alone
  • I do believe we can do better with Healthcare, this nation has too many resources that we can't come to a sensible solution. I don't know how it get's done as governments don't have a strong track record of providing Universal Healthcare.
Maybe on the healthcare issue, is we just kicked out the 20 million illegals here in the US who get free medical everytime they show up in the hospital ERs, the prices might go down for the rest of US?

That's part of the problem and point i'm trying to make. The choices suck.
Why do you think Trump has gone through such hell?

He had all the money in the world and could have died a happy man

Instead, he took a bat and broke apart the hornets' nest as they all come to murder him a thousand times over, through impeachments, through legal cases, and now to assassinate him.

Why would he go through all that? In fact, who else would dare take them all on like this?

Go!!

• Fiscally conservative
  • Limited Taxes
  • Small Gov't
  • Crony free Capitalism
  • Freedom of religion
  • Equity in opportunity
  • Support the 2A
    • Leave children alone

Chase Oliver. he is the only one that comes close to most of those.

Maybe on the healthcare issue, is we just kicked out the 20 million illegals here in the US who get free medical everytime they show up in the hospital ERs, the prices might go down for the rest of US?

But then businesses close. Prices go way up for services.

That's why no one is ever going to do that.

• Fiscally conservative
  • Limited Taxes
  • Small Gov't
  • Crony free Capitalism
  • Freedom of religion
  • Equity in opportunity
  • Support the 2A
    • Leave children alone
NOPE - we can't. There is no solution for this... ZERO.... government healthcare results in rationing, and the status quo represents the worst that capitalism has to offer. Best solution: let the free market decide. When people decide to stop paying a gazillion dollars for end of life care - I saw it first hand with my dad in the last 4 months of his life - chained to machines at the end - then prices will fall. Until then, it's MOTS -more of the same. Keep your own health in order and ALWAYS look for alternative remedies and treatments.

There. I just solved the health care "crisis".

Or,

1 of the choices suck and
President Trump aligns with almost 100% of your wish list.
Don't disagree. I just wish he was a more polished human being and not such an egotistical narcissist. But the point I'm trying to make is that there is a middle ground that I would assume the vast majority are in, yet, we are presented with polar opposites by our current gov't.

NOPE - we can't. There is no solution for this... ZERO.... government healthcare results in rationing, and the status quo represents the worst that capitalism has to offer. Best solution: let the free market decide. When people decide to stop paying a gazillion dollars for end of life care - I saw it first hand with my dad in the last 4 months of his life - chained to machines at the end - then prices will fall. Until then, it's MOTS -more of the same. Keep your own health in order and ALWAYS look for alternative remedies and treatments.

There. I just solved the health care "crisis".
Not going to debate individual topics - Stated that, so please don't.

I'd vote for the person that is best able to unite the country. I believe one major quality of that person is to lay out their own agenda and stick to debating policies, not personalities.

Don't disagree. I just wish he was a more polished human being and not such an egotistical narcissist. But the point I'm trying to make is that there is a middle ground that I would assume the vast majority are in, yet, we are presented with polar opposites by our current gov't.
What exactly is the middle ground on a wide open border with abourt 15 million illegals crossing over the last 4 years?

What is the middle ground with drugs coming across the border with about 300 American dying every day?

What is the middle ground with spending and inflation off the charts?

I reckon, anything but the DNC will have to do.

What exactly is the middle ground on a wide open border with abourt 15 million illegals crossing over the last 4 years?

What is the middle ground with drugs coming across the border with about 300 American dying every day?

What is the middle ground with spending and inflation off the charts?

I reckon, anything but the DNC will have to do.

Daayum.

Someone ate their wheaties this morn.

Forum List

Back