Please conservatives/Republicans, let not become what we despise.

I get it, Trump cult losers.

You've spend the last 10 years dreaming about one thing -- the mass killing of your opponents.

You initially thought you had a good excuse.

Then you found out the kid was a deranged Republican gun cultist. And your hopes to kill were crushed.

Now you're coming down from your murder-rage high. We hope. Though it sounds like a few of you are really still set on killing.

I get it, trump cult losers.

You've spend the last 10 years dreaming about one thing -- the mass killing of your opponents.

You initially thought you had a good excuse.

Then you found out the kid was a deranged Republican gun cultist. And your hopes to kill were crushed.

Now you're coming down from your murder-rage high. We hope. Though it sounds like a few of you are really still set on killing.
ZIEG HEIL BIDEN!

You are a fascist. And you will see what fascism is really ike. Don't start crying when trump starts taking more and more from you.
Proving my point about how Trump cultists dream of violence, this one is promising retribution.

He speaks for most Trump cult pyschos. They get their sick thrills thinking about hurting people.

Needless to say, you don't see any liberals displaying such disgusting behavior.

Tell me what you think will happen you and your commie friends will revolt
Me personally? I don't think that much.
-Tax cut for the wealthy.
-His DOJ will get rid of the federal cases against him.
-He may try to pardon himself.
-He will cut funding the Ukrainians and providing them intelligence.
-Lots of "executive time."
-Democrats will retake the House and Senate in the next election cycle.

Charlottesville or Oakland or clinic bombings or the rightwing continued rhetorical violence here?

None of which are the sustained leftist attacks on those who disagree with them.

If you can't be honest about this, you can't be debated with.

Also, rhetorical violence?

Trump got fucking shot.

None of which are the sustained leftist attacks on those who disagree with them.
Those "attacks" being what non-fascist non-cultists call "free speech"

You can't be honest about that, so there's no point debating with you. You will always lie for the cult. That's a given.

Trump got fucking shot.
By your boi, encouraged by your side's lust for violence. You can't lie your way out of that, but you'll keep trying.

This is one is actually making excuses for the Republican gun cult shooter.

That's right, his lust to see more killing actually overrides his love for Trump.

That's the problem that comes from a cult leader encouraging violence constantly. You never can tell when a cultist will turn on you.
You are just pissed because the shooter missed Trump.

Those "attacks" being what non-fascist non-cultists call "free speech"

You can't be honest about that, so there's no point debating with you. You will always lie for the cult. That's a given.

By your boi, encouraged by your side's lust for violence. You can't lie your way out of that, but you'll keep trying.

Preventing someone from holding a conference is free speech?

Forum List

Back