Who else isn't going to watch the GOP debate?

You dumbshit. That is lying Democrat talking points.

The goddamn Democrats used the Pandemic as cover to create fraudulent mail in and harvested ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts. Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything.

By the way, the Pandemic was caused by the Chinese releasing a bio weapon. The Chinese are the ones making the Biden family filthy ass rich. Can you connect those dots?

Why were the assholes Democrats so afraid of an audit? The answer to that is simple. They know they would have failed a real Congressional audit.

The Democrats stole the 2020 election and that is a fact. Pence and other RINOs were cowardly in letting the bastards get away from stealing our country. Now we are a Banana Republic because men like Pence didn't do the right thing and stand up to the Democrats.
IMG_5664.gif

Hey Crap. A. He’s not my “boy.” You scum-sucking shithead. He is our former President. And he made a brilliant decision not to participate in this show. Why would he share his spot light with all the other candidates?

Zzz. I know your vagina is wet thinking about his next “surrender.” You’re the asshole who seeks the manipulation of our justice system for all the wrong reasons. You’re disgraceful.

Spend a night worrying about the mug shot optics. You quiff.

There is still a change that they won’t get a mugshot from Trump. But if they do, they’re no doubt that it will get plenty of coverage. Calm yourself down. You can masturbate to the image at the right time.

LOL

Saul

You like you some of that Florida style limp noodle.
Are you a queer? Because you act like a butthurt queer with your hate of the DeSantis anti woke agenda.

Did you love Poatoahead flying the queer/tranny flag at the White House?

He's a former POTUS who disgraced the office he held.
No. He didn’t. That’s just your usual dishonesty at the fore. You couldn’t be honest if your little shit head depended on it, Crap.
He's a no show tonight because he's a gutless coward.

More bullshit. He absented himself for perfectly sound and carefully calculated reasons. Very Presidential of him. You couldn’t understand. You look up to a demented Potato.

You dumbshit. That is lying Democrat talking points.

The goddamn Democrats used the Pandemic as cover to create fraudulent mail in and harvested ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts. Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything.

By the way, the Pandemic was caused by the Chinese releasing a bio weapon. The Chinese are the ones making the Biden family filthy ass rich. Can you connect those dots?

Why were the assholes Democrats so afraid of an audit? The answer to that is simple. They know they would have failed a real Congressional audit.

The Democrats stole the 2020 election and that is a fact. Pence and other RINOs were cowardly in letting the bastards get away from stealing our country. Now we are a Banana Republic because men like Pence didn't do the right thing and stand up to the Democrats.
Hey nitwit. Only Trump's election was stolen & no other Republicans, you asswipe? The biggest conspiracy in U.S. history & no one nvolved has come forward nearly three years later.

Go play chicken with Amtrak.

I think Scott was the most professional. The most reasonable of them all. Didn't mention hating on Trump. But always went for the moment to try and unite the country to make it great again.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
I get FOX News on the cable or log into watchTVeverywhere my ISP provides, and watch it on my computer. But I will not give FOX News whatever Neilsen rating point they get for my viewership, fuck that. They are dead to me. Nor will I give any of those fake "Republicans" a minute of my time.

Instead, I'll be watching Tucker's pre-recorded interview with Trump, on Rumble.

Trump: 'Sparks Will Fly' in My Interview With Carlson​

"Former President Donald Trump declared on his Truth Social site Wednesday that "my interview with Tucker Carlson will be aired tonight at 9 p.m. Sparks will fly. Enjoy."

This is the exact same time that the first Republican primary debate for the presidential nomination will begin in Milwaukee. The debate will be televised nationally on Fox News, and will include eight other candidates.

Trump announced earlier this week that he would not be participating in the debate, citing his commanding lead in the GOP field — he's about 40 points ahead in national polls — and instead would be taking part in the interview, The Hill reported...

...The pre-recorded interview will be broadcast on X, formerly known as Twitter."

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/donald-trump-tucker-carlson-interview/2023/08/23/id/1131724/

No news or Fox TV since the steel for me I'm watching a movie called message from the King on Netscape about a black from South Africa who goes to LA to look for his sister and finds her in the morgue and then he kick some butt trying to find out who did it and it's a good movie because it's a good black the Americans ruined all the Box in America England France and Africa have the good blacks we got the crap now brought to you by voice text

I think Scott was the most professional. The most reasonable of them all. Didn't mention hating on Trump. But always went for the moment to try and unite the country to make it great again.
He needs to drop out like yesterday.

Whoring for 1-65 in court. Your legal prowess is noted, Sauwow.

You keep using your stale line as if it were even slightly funny. You suck in terms of judgment, too.
But don’t worry. There are going to be some openings for 7 to 10 years with good behavior at The Claremont Institute you can apply for.

LOL

Zzz. You are one of the Lear intelligent members here. You’re not who you used to be, toto. Seriously. You’re much lamer.

You have the stench of sock all over you.

Forum List

Back