Who else isn't going to watch the GOP debate?

That cowardly sonofabitch Pence was a chickenshit that didn't have the backbone to do the right thing and insist on an audit of the 2020 election, where there were tremendous evidence of fraud ballots in Democrat swing districts.

^^^This.

Desantis says he wants to send special force over the Mexican border to fight the cartel. Mexico will not accept that kind of US military assualt, no matter the reason. Ron is a fool.

In 1876 there were questions on the integrity of the Presidential election and there was a Congressional audit. That is established precedent. That was the right thing to do and it established the legitimacy of the election.

That cowardly sonofabitch Pence was a chickenshit that didn't have the backbone to do the right thing and insist on an audit of the 2020 election, where there were tremendous evidence of fraud ballots in Democrat swing districts.

He helped the Democrat filth get away with stealing the election and that makes him a traitor to his country and a villain of the stolen election.

Fucking Pence lied tonight, saying that had never been done in the history of this country.

It's a terrible idea. Israel is the freest democracy in that part of the world. If that is destroyed then say goodbye to democracy.

lol and you ignore the fact that is the very thing Netanyahu and his cultist fans are doing. lol he's pandering to racist nutjobs who go the Nazis one better; they consider themselves to be the only humans, not just a 'master race'. Everybody else are just animals here to serve them.

In 1876 there were questions on the integrity of the Presidential election and there was a Congressional audit. That is established precedent. That was the right thing to do and it established the legitimacy of the election.

He helped the Democrat filth get away with stealing the election and that makes him a traitor to his country and a villain of the stolen election.
It was the most secure election in American history despite the garbage that's been spoonfed to you by Trump & his goon squad, some who are now headed to prison once these trials begin. And that includes that no good motherfucker Trump, the ringleader.

Where was your boy tonight,
Hey Crap. A. He’s not my “boy.” You scum-sucking shithead. He is our former President. And he made a brilliant decision not to participate in this show. Why would he share his spot light with all the other candidates?
? Prepping for his arrest tomorrow?
Zzz. I know your vagina is wet thinking about his next “surrender.” You’re the asshole who seeks the manipulation of our justice system for all the wrong reasons. You’re disgraceful.
Do they allow spray tans & makeup with mugshots,
Spend a night worrying about the mug shot optics. You quiff.

There is still a change that they won’t get a mugshot from Trump. But if they do, they’re no doubt that it will get plenty of coverage. Calm yourself down. You can masturbate to the image at the right time.

So next debate they reduce this taking out Christie, Ada, that eyebrows guy, Pence, and Haley out. That's where we could see President Trump next debate.

Yay! a commercial break.

That was as much of FOX News' clusterfuck as I could stand.

I'm out of here.

Desantis says he wants to send special force over the Mexican border to fight the cartel. Mexico will not accept that kind of US military assualt, no matter the reason. Ron is a fool.
Who gives a shit what those assholes in Mexico says anyhow?

Half the mutherfuckers live in California anyhow.

Trump got the Mexican government to help stop the invasion. DeSantis will put pressure on them to do the same thing.

Meanwhile that piece of shit Joe Potatohead has a big welcome sign on the border that says "welcome to the US, now go sign up for welfare and vote Democrat".

I get FOX News on the cable or log into watchTVeverywhere my ISP provides, and watch it on my computer. But I will not give FOX News whatever Neilsen rating point they get for my viewership, fuck that. They are dead to me. Nor will I give any of those fake "Republicans" a minute of my time.

Instead, I'll be watching Tucker's pre-recorded interview with Trump, on Rumble.

Trump: 'Sparks Will Fly' in My Interview With Carlson​

"Former President Donald Trump declared on his Truth Social site Wednesday that "my interview with Tucker Carlson will be aired tonight at 9 p.m. Sparks will fly. Enjoy."

This is the exact same time that the first Republican primary debate for the presidential nomination will begin in Milwaukee. The debate will be televised nationally on Fox News, and will include eight other candidates.

Trump announced earlier this week that he would not be participating in the debate, citing his commanding lead in the GOP field — he's about 40 points ahead in national polls — and instead would be taking part in the interview, The Hill reported...

...The pre-recorded interview will be broadcast on X, formerly known as Twitter."

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/donald-trump-tucker-carlson-interview/2023/08/23/id/1131724/

I wasn’t going to watch, but couldn’t resist.

What a pathetic shit show.

The only one making any sense is Swami Shirsty, and he’s a total creep.

Losers all, hope a bunch drop out after this embarrassment.

Forum List

Back