Who else isn't going to watch the GOP debate?

Jeez, dude, Is that the only meme you have? You've posted the same one for several days in a row now. You must be very fond of that, even though you don't have the creativity to make one of your own.
Hey Jerk-Off
You like my self generated meme?

That you in the back jerking off Nostra

I watched both the debate and the Carlson/Trump interview. The debate was for the VP slot in a Trump ticket.

Christie bombed with the audience.
Agreed. It was a trump crowd. I found it pretty interesting they were running for president, but would support trump if he won the nomination, even if he was a convicted felon.

Agreed. It was a trump crowd. I found it pretty interesting they were running for president, but would support trump if he won the nomination, even if he was a convicted felon.
They're politicians, what did you expect? Christie was the only one willing to publicly stab Trump in the back. It was a bold move actually but, pretty stupid at the same time.

They're politicians, what did you expect? Christie was the only one willing to publicly stab Trump in the back. It was a bold move actually but, pretty stupid at the same time.
Can't say you're wrong on political evaluation, but Christie is correct on trump.. The others were either wrong outright, or simply to timid, lacking in personal fortitude to call it like it is. Closest next on the Trump issue was Nicky Haley. I think she did well on several areas.

You don't think Mexico would accept help against the cartels? Naïve?
The cartels are more than likely giving more nut money to local, state and federal politicians, than they are taking a cut of US federal foreign aid subsidies from the US.

. . . that corruption is starting to leak into border communities and state governments here.

. . . or so I have heard.

If it was in coordination, they might. I am not running for office. That said, I would favor throwing major money to the Mexican Government, behind the scenes buying our way into possible joint operations.

One thing the trump admin did right, was working with the Mexican government on the border, and I am certain it involved either large sums of money, that they held up the majority of the migrants, which is expensive to maintain from a humanitarian standpoint, or trade and transportation, as we got rid of regulations on Mexican Truckers and even safety of their trucks on our highways, and the whole deal probably involved both money and loose regulations in their favor. When Joe opened the gates, day 2, that all went out the window. The administration attempted to get them to take it back up, but negotiations broke down. It would be expensive, but buy the motherf#ckers off into helping us on the border and with the drug problem, as the cartels are bad for that government also. We are friggin famous for throwing money at a problem. This time the border, the cartels and the drugs are the problem. Run the presses.

That Vivek Ramaswamy guy also supported the idea of using the military or CIA against the Cartels, and Bill Barr explained to him how this would be very difficult, complicate our relations with the Mexican states just south of the border, the relations with the Pentagon, and probably not be as effective as most folks believe it would be. . .

Trump's Attorney General Bill Barr | The Vivek Show​

Last edited:
The only good response to that silly ass question is that AGW is a scam and anybody that believes it is an idiot.

While that might be the truth, at this point, the global elites have been so successful at saturating the national population, and the young voters with an epistemology narrative at odds with that narrative, it would not be politically tenable to take such an extreme position in the general election, if a candidate wishes to actually win.

So, they need to ask themselves, do they want to ACTUALLY BE PRESIDENT, or do they want to only represent folks in the election that aren't idiots?

:dunno:

iu

So no, at this point in history, given the daily propaganda that has bombarded the population for the past two decades? If someone wants to actually BE president, although that may be the truth, that is not the best answer.

Last edited:
He does not need to be in this debate. Maybe the last one.
Baier asked the candidates to raise their hand if they would support Trump if he got the nomination, and the crowd cheered.
Why would he share his spot light with all the other candidates?
I watched both the debate and the Carlson/Trump interview. The debate was for the VP slot in a Trump ticket.
7wr5lv.jpg

And none of them will get it; it was a fight for 3rd place.
I could agree with you. . . . but IMO, Trump does not always pick, "the best people," IMO.

He is a narcissist, that picks folks that agree with him, that are good looking and loyal, not ones that will necessarily be a political asset, with a proven record.

Kristi Noem would be the wise political choice, but it is Kari Lake that is the one that has been sucking up to him, spending time in his orbit, and he has a very easily manipulated ego.

This will cloud his judgement, IMO. It will also cost the GOP the election.

I get FOX News on the cable or log into watchTVeverywhere my ISP provides, and watch it on my computer. But I will not give FOX News whatever Neilsen rating point they get for my viewership, fuck that. They are dead to me. Nor will I give any of those fake "Republicans" a minute of my time.

Instead, I'll be watching Tucker's pre-recorded interview with Trump, on Rumble.

Trump: 'Sparks Will Fly' in My Interview With Carlson​

"Former President Donald Trump declared on his Truth Social site Wednesday that "my interview with Tucker Carlson will be aired tonight at 9 p.m. Sparks will fly. Enjoy."

This is the exact same time that the first Republican primary debate for the presidential nomination will begin in Milwaukee. The debate will be televised nationally on Fox News, and will include eight other candidates.

Trump announced earlier this week that he would not be participating in the debate, citing his commanding lead in the GOP field — he's about 40 points ahead in national polls — and instead would be taking part in the interview, The Hill reported...

...The pre-recorded interview will be broadcast on X, formerly known as Twitter."

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/donald-trump-tucker-carlson-interview/2023/08/23/id/1131724/

I did watch mostly because of so much disinformation that was being circulated on social media about it. There were rumors that Don Jr. or another surrogate would stand in for the Donald. Totally false. There were rumors that Fox would insert Trump into the debate via video clips and have the other candidate comment on that which would be really dirty pool. Didn't happen.

The only time Trump came up at all was the candidates were asked that if he should be the nominee would they support him. All but Asa Hutchinson raised their hands that they would though Christie and DeSantis waited to see what the others would do before they raised their hands.

It became very obvious that none of the candidates except Christi wanted to include Trump in the debate and the only time DeSantis showed any real backbone was in adamantly saying that saying the time should be spent on how the candidates were qualified and ready to be President instead of what happened in the past. The moderators didn't bring up Trump again. Christie is running on a vendetta against Trump and drew mostly boos from the crowd of 4,000 when he bashed Trump so he eventually gave up on trying to make it about Trump.

All in all the moderators were pretty non combative with very few 'gotcha' moments and the debate went better than I thought it would.

I watched part of the Tucker/Trump interview and will watch it all tomorrow. It seemed to go well too.

Ok, I fibbed. After watching the Trucker interview, I switched over to Fucks News.

Baier asked the candidates to raise their hand if they would support Trump if he got the nomination, and the crowd cheered. Then it turned into a bash-fest against Krispy Kreme.

Trump keeps getting cheers and applause every time the moderator mentions his name. :laughing0301:
I didn't watch. Thanks for the update.

Forum List

Back