Who else isn't going to watch the GOP debate?

I ruled out Desantis months ago, after his stunt, tricking migrants in Texas to ship to Martha's vineyard, as he apparently didn't have any in his own state.
That is a stupid comment.

DeSantis championed a bill that was passed by the legislature that did a lot to make Florida more difficult for Illegals. Like making it criminal to hire Illegals.

I can already tell you what you're going to hear: The leading candidates will only be parroting Trump's policies, seeing who can out-Trump each other. There will also be several candidates who try to make themselves appear "moderate", hoping to woo some disgruntled Democrats over to the GOP. Those are the ones who will drop- out of the race first, leaving Meatball DeSantis and the Swami to duke it out over who is more "Trump-like."

:laughing0301:
How long did it take for one of those asshats other thrn Christie to rant & rave about "woke"?

Really screwed up the sanctuary city liberals didn't it? All those caring people couldn't hold their breath long enough to get them out of Martha's.

Hypocrites.
Sanctuary cities suck. You are missing the debate. Oops. Commercial is on.

Looks like now the Fox shitheads are going to do a Trump bashing session.

Typical for them. Just like they did in the 2016 and 2020 debates.

For Neilson to track your viewing habits they send you a box. Has NOTHING to do with what type of TV you own. And yes, I have about 10k in my entertainment center.
Neilson Family members get a set top box. Many others get mailed questionnaires. Some of the streaming services send your viewing habits direct to Neilson.

People want to see Trump being the insufferable a-hole we all know him to be. Skipping the debates robs us of the opportunity to make fun of him.

Forum List

Back