Who here has NOT been jabbed....

You cannot vaccinate yourself out of this pandemic. Be prepared to take 2 vaccines a year for the rest of your life.
Better idea? Oh yea, let’s just let .5-1M people a year die and live in lockdown. Righties are so self destructive. Fuck up the environment… don’t care as long as government doesn’t do anything productive. Fuck up the pandemic… don’t care as long as I’m free to be stupid and keep the cycle of death alive.

No, people started resisting when you clowns started telling them they had to get the vaccine. Americans aren't wired to be ordered around . Doing so is counter-productive, obviously.
You just admitted that the only reason there is to not get a vaccine is because the liberals said it was a good idea. It’s a loyalty test of death. Don’t you care?

You just admitted that the only reason there is to not get a vaccine is because the liberals said it was a good idea. It’s a loyalty test of death. Don’t you care?
No, I said people are resisting because the vaxxers said "you HAVE TO". You just proved that you don't fucking get it.

...and plans NOT to at any time.

I'll start. Me.

(This thread is for NON vaxxed. Refrain from posting if you have been or plan to be while blasting those who will not do it).

Me neither.

No, I said people are resisting because the vaxxers said "you HAVE TO". You just proved that you don't fucking get it.
People have resisted for 9 months due to a loyalty test. Now they are bitching cuz there is a consequence. I get it. People think if they get a vaccine to save people’s lives they’ll be a liberal. It’s bullshit. They’d rather pretend that they are making a statement that liberals suck rather than save fucking lives. It’s unconscionable.

Better idea? Oh yea, let’s just let .5-1M people a year die and live in lockdown. Righties are so self destructive. Fuck up the environment… don’t care as long as government doesn’t do anything productive. Fuck up the pandemic… don’t care as long as I’m free to be stupid and keep the cycle of death alive.
If we did what Trump wanted in the beginning we would be over this already. Government screws everything up, just like liberalism.

People have resisted for 9 months due to a loyalty test. Now they are bitching cuz there is a consequence. I get it. People think if they get a vaccine to save people’s lives they’ll be a liberal. It’s bullshit. They’d rather pretend that they are making a statement that liberals suck rather than save fucking lives. It’s unconscionable.
People resisted because some idiots believe that intimidation could work. It shows how out of touch you commies really are.

Do you carry a gun in public? A first aid kit? A fire extinguisher in your car?

Only if the morons and Trumpers (but I repeat myself) continue to let the virus mutate.
The vaccine does absolutely nothing to prevent covid. Just reduces the symptoms dumbass. If we quarantined the elderly and sick to begin with and let the healthy continue on with their lives. We would be over this and our economy would be booming, but no lockdowns to let the virus mutate and now we are having them do it frequently. Thanks to Fauci and you liberals.

You're confused.

"COVID-19 antibody testing, also known as serology testing, is a blood test that's done to find out if you've had a past infection with SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). An antibody test can't determine whether you're currently infected with the COVID-19 virus.

Antibodies are proteins produced by your immune system in response to an infection. Your immune system — which involves a complex network of cells, organs and tissues — identifies foreign substances in your body and helps fight infections and diseases. After infection with the COVID-19 virus, it can take two to three weeks to develop enough antibodies to be detected in an antibody test, so it's important that you're not tested too soon.

Antibodies may be detected in your blood for several months or more after you recover from COVID-19. Although these antibodies probably provide some immunity to the COVID-19 virus, there's currently not enough evidence to know how long the antibodies last or to what extent past infection with the virus helps protect you from getting another infection. Though rare, there are some confirmed and suspected cases of reinfection. Studies on COVID-19 antibodies as well as other components of the immune system are ongoing to learn more about immunity."

COVID case numbers were based on the swob nasal test thing. As for antibody testing not knowing how long immunity lasts would be because they aren't tracking it or if they are it's not supporting the narrative of everyone must get the JAB.

People resisted because some idiots believe that intimidation could work. It shows how out of touch you commies really are.

Do you carry a gun in public? A first aid kit? A fire extinguisher in your car?
You keep changing your story. It’s a loyalty test. Some people feel like only a liberal or sell out would protect themselves and society from the covid disease. It’s insane. If liberals started celebrating breathing air 30% of America would suffocate from not breathing.

Penelope, if the person had the virus, they have antibodies to it.

Covid does not change the science.

If you have had Covid, you don't need a vaccination.

Yet further proof that this fuckin 'VACCINE' is not about vaccination.
What is it about? Covid, delta, mu, Lambda, the Brazilian variant, South African variant. The virus is behaving exactly like every other virus. Yet we are treated like Fauci's lab beagles. They are looking for something. Why lie about gain of function tests on humans.

Searching for the ultimate killer virus.

Tramp did and he still got vaccinated. How do you know you still have the antibodies??

The science says she does?

Forum List

Back