Who Is Excited About The Employment Report?

Not true.

It's entirely true. In 2006 I had my own insurance policy. Today I actually have YOU pay my insurance. I can show you the bill. Cost of insurance $250, my cost, $80. Who pays the difference? You do. Good job sparky.

Why are you lying?

I'm not. Why would I lie?

Because you want to make a political point.

How many hours were you dropped to? You used to work 40....but that would mean your employer would need to get Obamacare.....so he cut your hours. How many hours a week do you work now?

Not exactly. I was full time at my previous job. This job never was full time, because the company hired me on at 30 hours. The guy was very open as to why. Small company. They didn't want to pay Obama Care, and so it's a part-time job. That was my understanding. Perhaps they lied to me.

Regardless, today, you are paying for my insurance. Look at your deductions, and remember I deserve your money, sucker. $_$

30 hours per week, huh? Small company, huh?

Now I KNOW you are lying.

And...here is what you need to know. I am HAPPY to help you get quality insurance. I want you to be healthy and productive. As an American, I benefit when every American is healthy. I benefit when diseases are caught early. We all benefit when our kids get vaccinations and there are no sick people running around touching doorknobs.

Figure it out, bro.

And stop lying. It's lame.

It's entirely true. In 2006 I had my own insurance policy. Today I actually have YOU pay my insurance. I can show you the bill. Cost of insurance $250, my cost, $80. Who pays the difference? You do. Good job sparky.

Why are you lying?

How many hours were you dropped to? You used to work 40....but that would mean your employer would need to get Obamacare.....so he cut your hours. How many hours a week do you work now?

Not exactly. I was full time at my previous job. This job never was full time, because the company hired me on at 30 hours. The guy was very open as to why. Small company. They didn't want to pay Obama Care, and so it's a part-time job. That was my understanding. Perhaps they lied to me.

Regardless, today, you are paying for my insurance. Look at your deductions, and remember I deserve your money, sucker. $_$

30 hours per week, huh?

And...here is what you need to know. I am HAPPY to help you get quality insurance. I want our healthy and productive. As an American, I benefit when every American is healthy. I benefit when diseases are caught early. We all benefit when our kids get vaccinations and there are no sick people running around touching doorknobs.

Figure it out, bro.

I'm just saying what he said. Obviously that's why I ended up getting subsidized coverage.

IF you are glad that in the decade before under Bush I paid for my own health insurance, and now I'm making YOU pay for my health insurance.... then more power too you. We'll be coming for more of your money as time goes on.

Subsidized coverage doesn't vaccinate kids, or catch diseases early. In anything, I know several people that use subsidized coverage to get prescription drugs that they sell on the street. You are paying for that too. Well done sparky.

Why are you lying?

30 hours per week, huh?

And...here is what you need to know. I am HAPPY to help you get quality insurance. I want our healthy and productive. As an American, I benefit when every American is healthy. I benefit when diseases are caught early. We all benefit when our kids get vaccinations and there are no sick people running around touching doorknobs.

Figure it out, bro.

I'm just saying what he said. Obviously that's why I ended up getting subsidized coverage.

IF you are glad that in the decade before under Bush I paid for my own health insurance, and now I'm making YOU pay for my health insurance.... then more power too you. We'll be coming for more of your money as time goes on.

Subsidized coverage doesn't vaccinate kids, or catch diseases early. In anything, I know several people that use subsidized coverage to get prescription drugs that they sell on the street. You are paying for that too. Well done sparky.

What is the hourly cutoff to be considered "full time" for the purposes of "Obamacare"?

What number of employees must a business have in order to be mandated to cover full time employees?

You are trying to make me feel bad for helping my fellow Americans get health care. That's weird.

By the way, you did not buy your own insurance under Bush. That is another lie.

You make 21k per year. I believe that you are being cheated. You don't......because OBAMA!!

200 thousand a month...you do the math

So this is the new speak double think math where "bullshit + blatant lies = 200,000?"

:thup:
Interesting..

I'm sure you are capable of posting statistics from a credible source that proves otherwise
9 million unemployed, look it up lazy.

Which gives us an unemployment rate of 5%
Look it up lazy
oh wait, that is just the undocumented ones, now add in all the ones still on unemployment. go for it. add em up that percentage is still at 8%.

The ones on unemployment count as......UNEMPLOYED

12376686_1333058440043649_1662291735833335901_n.jpg
Fun Fact......Conservatives suck at math

Obama created 10 million jobs, 75 times that would mean 750 million Americans on Food Stamps

Obama did not create 10 million jobs. Please. I love how because a hard working capitalist creates a job during some idiots administration, the moronic left says "They didn't build that... Obama created that job!" You people...... lol Such joke. 9-year-old debate going on here.
Well you can't have it both ways can you?

If Obama did not create 10 million jobs, he sure didn't put people on food stamps either

30 hours per week, huh?

Figure it out, bro.

What is the hourly cutoff to be considered "full time" for the purposes of "Obamacare"?

What number of employees must a business have in order to be mandated to cover full time employees?

You are trying to make me feel bad for helping my fellow Americans get health care. That's weird.

You make 21k per year. I believe that you are being cheated. You don't......because OBAMA!!

$21K is how much I've earned in the prior years, according to my tax return. Clearly I won't be earning that this year.

I have no idea about any of those things. I am going by what my company manager, told me. That's why I got subsidized coverage. If he is wrong.... I wouldn't know that. I have no idea what the cutoff is. Or how many employees is required. I don't even know how many people work at my company. I work at a warehouse, which has only 5 people. The main office is in Boston, and I have no idea how many work there.

What I told you, is what I was told. Regardless, the situation is the same. I now have YOU paying for my insurance. I used to pay for it myself... now you do. Which ironically I predicted that the result of Obama Care would be that millions who used pay for their own care, would now have government pay for it, and the tax payers would be screwed. I'm a living example of my own prediction.

I'm not trying to make you feel bad about anything. If you are glad that I went from paying for my own insurance, to having you pay for it.... peachy. But you need to grasp that I used to pay for it myself, and thanks to your policies, now you are. I went to the doctor under my own policy that I paid for myself. Now if I have to go in the future, YOU will pay for it. If you are happy about that, fine. But don't complain when your tax rate goes up, because everything suggests that it will, and it's YOUR fault.

Fun Fact......Conservatives suck at math

Obama created 10 million jobs, 75 times that would mean 750 million Americans on Food Stamps

Obama did not create 10 million jobs. Please. I love how because a hard working capitalist creates a job during some idiots administration, the moronic left says "They didn't build that... Obama created that job!" You people...... lol Such joke. 9-year-old debate going on here.
Well you can't have it both ways can you?

If Obama did not create 10 million jobs, he sure didn't put people on food stamps either

Actually, using something called "facts" we can blame Obama for the dramatic rise of SNAP usage. Inside the stimulus package, was a provision, that eliminated the work requirement to collect food stamps.

In short, you could effectively live off food stamps forever, without being required to find work. Which unsurprisingly people were taking advantage of.

Additionally, Obama directly signed a provision that allowed individual states to apply for waivers from the standard work requirement, so that states could define what 'work' meant, and collect Federal Funds. Famed examples include “personal journaling,” “motivational reading” and “weightless promotion”. So if you did Jazzersize, wrote a blog, or read 50 shades of gay... You were "working" and could get food stamps. Assuming the state applied for the waiver.

This is why 3 years after the recession supposedly ended, food stamp rolls continued to go up.

Read more.
Day 8: Obama edict repealed 1996 welfare reform's work requirement

Boy, instead of posting on a meaningless message board, you should be out looking for another job. Sounds like there are plenty to be had!

If anyone is thinking Trump is gonna raise the min. wage or bring jobs back from Mexico and China or even Canada...who by the way is stripping us of small business jobs....than their dreaming. Unemployment, high deficit numbers, unending wars and social unrest will always always be apart of America's economic DNA and no politicians, not even the Great and Power Oz, ie Donald Dumb is gonna change that.

Reality 101, either take a bs job that doesn't pay shit, luck on a job that does and keep it moving.....illegals and foreigners don't bitch America, they take what they can get and employers seize on that at every turn.

30 hours per week, huh?

Figure it out, bro.

$21K is how much I've earned in the prior years, according to my tax return. Clearly I won't be earning that this year.

I have no idea about any of those things. I am going by what my company manager, told me. That's why I got subsidized coverage. If he is wrong.... I wouldn't know that. I have no idea what the cutoff is. Or how many employees is required. I don't even know how many people work at my company. I work at a warehouse, which has only 5 people. The main office is in Boston, and I have no idea how many work there.

What I told you, is what I was told. Regardless, the situation is the same. I now have YOU paying for my insurance. I used to pay for it myself... now you do. Which ironically I predicted that the result of Obama Care would be that millions who used pay for their own care, would now have government pay for it, and the tax payers would be screwed. I'm a living example of my own prediction.

I'm not trying to make you feel bad about anything. If you are glad that I went from paying for my own insurance, to having you pay for it.... peachy. But you need to grasp that I used to pay for it myself, and thanks to your policies, now you are. I went to the doctor under my own policy that I paid for myself. Now if I have to go in the future, YOU will pay for it. If you are happy about that, fine. But don't complain when your tax rate goes up, because everything suggests that it will, and it's YOUR fault.

Info for you for your future bullshit sessions.

1) If you work 30 hours you are considered full time for the purposes of Obamacare. So...your employer would have kept you to 29 hours in order to avoid the law. That's why I know you were lying.

2) If the company has fewer than 50 employees, there are no mandates. You probably work for a company with fewer employees than that.

3) You should not try to tell people that you used to buy your own insurance. People who made $11 per hour could not afford to buy insurance on the open market. The only way you could have had insurance is with an employer sponsored plan.

4) You won't win points when discussing this matter with a normal person because normal people know that keeping you healthy is the right thing to do. We are happy to have our tax dollars go toward the common good. It's what a fucking country is.

30 hours per week, huh?

Figure it out, bro.

1) If you work 30 hours you are considered full time for the purposes of Obamacare. So...your employer would have kept you to 29 hours in order to avoid the law. That's why I know you were lying.

2) If the company has fewer than 50 employees, there are no mandates. You probably work for a company with fewer employees than that.

3) You should not try to tell people that you used to buy your own insurance. People who made $11 per hour could not afford to buy insurance on the open market. The only way you could have had insurance is with an employer sponsored plan.

4) You won't win points when discussing this matter with a normal person because normal people know that keeping you healthy is the right thing to do. We are happy to have our tax dollars go toward the common good. It's what a fucking country is.

1. I don't know. That's what I was told.

2. I don't know. It's what I was told. I have no idea how many employees the company has.

3. I most certainly did. In 2006, I had an insurance policy on the open market that was $67 a month.

4. Are you now? Wait until the tax hikes hit, which they will. Medicare is going broke. Social Security is going broke. You are going to get hit with massive taxes. I promise you.

that's about right!

Peasant: Comrade president, my daughter had a good job as a dental assistant, but got fired because of the cost of Obama care, now has to work 3 part time jobs at minimum wage.

Obama: See, I created 3 jobs....
Huh? What dentist office has more than 50 employees?
oh gawd, please, hahahahahahaaahahahaahhahahaahahahaha what a stupid fk you are. hhahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha
Who knows what you're so excited about? :dunno:

I doubt I've ever been in a dentist's office with more than 30 or so employees -- and that's large. My kids' dentist shares an office with 3 or 4 other dentists. With the hygienists, assistants, receptionists, etc... no more than about 30 employees counting the dentists.

The average number of employees per dentist is 6.2.

http://www.aapd.org/assets/1/7/SurveyofDentalPracticeReport.pdf

I'm not saying there are no offices with more than 50 employees, but that would likely be extremely rare.
and still with the stupid. wow. do you even bother to look things up on how these thing works with groups or are you just showing off cause it's April Fools day?
yes, the number of dental firms between 20 an 100 employees is less than 3%. Most have fewer than 50 and there's maybe ten in the entire country with 50-60 employees. And the chances they didn't already offer health insurance before ObamaCare is slim. That idiot was full of shit and you're an even bigger idiot for believing him.

http://www.ada.org/~/media/ADA/Science and Research/HPI/Files/HPIBrief_0815_2.pdf

30 hours per week, huh?

Figure it out, bro.

1. I don't know. That's what I was told.

2. I don't know. It's what I was told. I have no idea how many employees the company has.

3. I most certainly did. In 2006, I had an insurance policy on the open market that was $67 a month.

4. Are you now? Wait until the tax hikes hit, which they will. Medicare is going broke. Social Security is going broke. You are going to get hit with massive taxes. I promise you.

I already get hit with taxes. The rates are what they are. I'm not bothered by taxes. I'd happily pay 50% if it meant everyone got health care, all kids were able to go to college and all elderly people live comfortable, carefree lives. Wouldn't you?

Please give me the name of the $67 per month plan you had on the open market.

Huh? What dentist office has more than 50 employees?
oh gawd, please, hahahahahahaaahahahaahhahahaahahahaha what a stupid fk you are. hhahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha

You just cannot win dude. The average voter sees 215,000 and knows the economy is humming. To make matters worse for the GOP, Phrump is holding the GOP hostage. Either he is given the nomination or he runs third party.

And wait, I forgot the lowest gas prices in years. Why let the GOP back into the white house and repeat the W years?

Feeling miserable yet?
see that's the delusional position a libturd takes, you think the majority doesn't know that under W, the price of gas was as cheap as it is finally today. wow that was a long seven years to get back to W's price. It took a guy like trump to finally get the people awake that threatens the White House. So November is the deciding month, so we'll see. Hillary may not even be around. So that's even a funnier thing.

And finally, the people who are unemployed vote as well, so numbers are just numbers until they become votes. And again, in November we'll see right? hahahhahahahahhahhahhahaahaahahha

BTW, you should be a little concerned, there are many libs out there who are for Trump already and that vote ain't going to the left this November. Just remember that.
Yeah, we'll see.

As of now, Hillary leads Trump in every single poll. Most by double digits.

RealClearPolitics - Clinton vs. Republicans
hahhahahahhahahahahahaa you live off of a polls? wow. they aren't running against each other so I'm not sure that qualifies yet. but hey you go with it. Me, I'll wait until the contest actually begins and we get to see Hillary have to finally answer something. That's when I'll really get into this years campaign.
Whereas you go by tea leaves. :eusa_doh:

If anyone is thinking Trump is gonna raise the min. wage or bring jobs back from Mexico and China or even Canada...who by the way is stripping us of small business jobs....than their dreaming. Unemployment, high deficit numbers, unending wars and social unrest will always always be apart of America's economic DNA and no politicians, not even the Great and Power Oz, ie Donald Dumb is gonna change that.

Reality 101, either take a bs job that doesn't pay shit, luck on a job that does and keep it moving.....illegals and foreigners don't bitch America, they take what they can get and employers seize on that at every turn.

How is any of that different than what's going on now?

Forum List

Back