Who Is Excited About The Employment Report?

Gawd just shut up already, one more blabbering nonsensical BS comment and off to ignore ya go, nobody likes a ranting, bawling progtard

Go take a drink.

Ignored....bye
Ya know, that doesn't make him go away. It only means you can't refute anything he says.

LOL

Would it matter? The intelligent people here, when you give them information, they accept it, and change their belief systems, to fit the reality.

Stupid people, you give them all the information, all the data, all the research, and on and on.... and what do they do?

Not true.

That's his "data", that's his "argument", that's his response to the information given.

At some point "refuting" a 3-year-old screaming "lalalalala" with fingers in his ears, is a waste of time.

I have about a half dozen people on ignore right now, and you rest assured, that not one refutation of their stupidity would have done anything but waste my time. So why bother? Who cares if his idiocy goes un-answered? The people open to new information, will be able to take the information and judge between my posts, and their moronic crap.

The people not open to new information, shouldn't be bothered talking to.

(by the way, obviously I have not ignored lonelaugher, but he has not proven himself to be one of the morons. If he does, that will change. But so far, occasionally he answers intelligently, and so I'm open to talking with him. I cited his post as an example of what I mean)

Do you think I give a shit whether or not you ignore me?

Your employer has not limited your hours because he does not want to pay for Obamacare. You lied. It's a lame, overused lie at that.

Why did you do that?
sure it's the truth. It's about time you come out of your room and learn about the real world and how business gets around mandates.

Just a realist....
No, a nattering nabob of negativity.

Maybe you can explain how the jobs report isn't BS? There are nearly 90 million people out of the work force, do the math, dumbass.

You're worthless

Poor Sassy always bitter......... Even if those 90 crap that you are talking about are employed................. It doesn't make any difference any way because you are always bitter.
Good job Obama. .

Don't be so rough on Sassy. She will just ignore you and run away. You know, I think it is called the "Sarah Palin Ploy." Once you can no longer debate and once it is obvious that you are losing, you quit.

RUN SASSY RUN!
and then there's reality and that never happens. But stories is what a libturd likes to tell. You go brave libturd, please tell us some more fantasy.

Goopers react to the Great Obama Employment report
438.gif
exactly, short 9 million unemployed. Another useless document.

Fun Fact......Conservatives suck at math

Obama created 10 million jobs, 75 times that would mean 750 million Americans on Food Stamps
that's about right!
that would be twice the total number of all Americans
wow it's so bad they have the people split!

Ya, let's see how November goes....see how bad the voters think the economy is.....:biggrin:
LOL. What else are you gonna do? Gee Gomer he's a smart one there.

Goopers react to the Great Obama Employment report
438.gif
exactly, short 9 million unemployed. Another useless document.

You are desperately trying to convince yourself. But at the end of the day, YOU STILL GOT PHRUMP!
and still it's 9 million too few. So great job, he got more unemployed into part time positions making minimum wage. What a fking win for your side. Don't worry about the 9 million with families. fk them correct?

that's about right!

Peasant: Comrade president, my daughter had a good job as a dental assistant, but got fired because of the cost of Obama care, now has to work 3 part time jobs at minimum wage.

Obama: See, I created 3 jobs....
Huh? What dentist office has more than 50 employees?
oh gawd, please, hahahahahahaaahahahaahhahahaahahahaha what a stupid fk you are. hhahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha

that's about right!

Peasant: Comrade president, my daughter had a good job as a dental assistant, but got fired because of the cost of Obama care, now has to work 3 part time jobs at minimum wage.

oh gawd, please, hahahahahahaaahahahaahhahahaahahahaha what a stupid fk you are. hhahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha

You just cannot win dude. The average voter sees 215,000 and knows the economy is humming. To make matters worse for the GOP, Phrump is holding the GOP hostage. Either he is given the nomination or he runs third party.

And wait, I forgot the lowest gas prices in years. Why let the GOP back into the white house and repeat the W years?

Feeling miserable yet?

that's about right!

You just cannot win dude. The average voter sees 215,000 and knows the economy is humming. To make matters worse for the GOP, Phrump is holding the GOP hostage. Either he is given the nomination or he runs third party.

And wait, I forgot the lowest gas prices in years. Why let the GOP back into the white house and repeat the W years?

Feeling miserable yet?
see that's the delusional position a libturd takes, you think the majority doesn't know that under W, the price of gas was as cheap as it is finally today. wow that was a long seven years to get back to W's price. It took a guy like trump to finally get the people awake that threatens the White House. So November is the deciding month, so we'll see. Hillary may not even be around. So that's even a funnier thing.

And finally, the people who are unemployed vote as well, so numbers are just numbers until they become votes. And again, in November we'll see right? hahahhahahahahhahhahhahaahaahahha

BTW, you should be a little concerned, there are many libs out there who are for Trump already and that vote ain't going to the left this November. Just remember that.

Good Grief! If you think Phrump has a chance to win the General, you are terribly mistaken. He cannot even defeat old Bernie. The GOP asked for someone like Phrump, and now they got him. ENJOY!

that's about right!

Who knows what you're so excited about? :dunno:

I doubt I've ever been in a dentist's office with more than 30 or so employees -- and that's large. My kids' dentist shares an office with 3 or 4 other dentists. With the hygienists, assistants, receptionists, etc... no more than about 30 employees counting the dentists.

The average number of employees per dentist is 6.2.

http://www.aapd.org/assets/1/7/SurveyofDentalPracticeReport.pdf

I'm not saying there are no offices with more than 50 employees, but that would likely be extremely rare.

Good Grief! If you think Phrump has a chance to win the General, you are terribly mistaken. He cannot even defeat old Bernie. The GOP asked for someone like Phrump, and now they got him. ENJOY!

Trumps demographics are crumbling. Wait till they start counting electoral votes

They will see what happens when they get one of their dream candidates instead of a RINO

huh, he isn't going against Bernie, that race hasn't left the barn yet.

that's about right!

Who knows what you're so excited about? :dunno:

I doubt I've ever been in a dentist's office with more than 30 or so employees -- and that's large. My kids' dentist shares an office with 3 or 4 other dentists. With the hygienists, assistants, receptionists, etc... no more than about 30 employees counting the dentists.

The average number of employees per dentist is 6.2.

http://www.aapd.org/assets/1/7/SurveyofDentalPracticeReport.pdf

I'm not saying there are no offices with more than 50 employees, but that would likely be extremely rare.
and still with the stupid. wow. do you even bother to look things up on how these thing works with groups or are you just showing off cause it's April Fools day?

Trumps demographics are crumbling. Wait till they start counting electoral votes

They will see what happens when they get one of their dream candidates instead of a RINO
I can't wait. let's go already.

Forum List

Back