Who is politicizing trump's trial?

Who is politicizing the trial more?

• Trump and his long list of supporters who made political remarks?

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • DiNero who showed up one time for a few minutes?

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
Op/eds from "lefty" sources trying to present "both sides".
Still, they are lefty sources agreeing with the righty sources (which almost never happens) that Bragg has a weak case.

Also, who cares if it’s op ed, a lot of articles that you guys cite from the right are probably op ed also.

Robert DeNiro And two of the cops who were attacked at the insurrection spoke before a crowd of reporters in front of the courthouse where trump's trial is being held. Fox and the rest of right-wing media went apoplectic complaining that Biden was politicizing the trial. Perhaps they didn't notice that trump regularly makes political statements outside his trial every day. Trump has also had a string of VP hopefuls and family members who openly made political statements admitting they were there to emphasize trump's political standing.

Briben said he would not politicize the trial, then he politicizes the trial.

Oh stop your whining snowflake!
You don't really care if anything was ILLEGAL or not.
You couldn't give two shits about whether he's innocent or guilty.
You're just mad he got caught and now is receiving the same treatment in the hands of the criminal justice system that anyone else would.
The whole thing messes with your comic book, superhero, god-like image of Trump as some invinceable "warrior."
Squawk squawk...saving democracy...squawk squawk...end of the world...squawk squawk.

Last edited:
I did, nowhere does it mention the underlying crime. It just says, 12 times, that trump organization made a payment to cohen, 12 times they wrote it down in a ledger as a business expense, and 10 times cohen submitted an invoice. (That’s your 34 counts), but the indictment doesn’t mention the reason for the payment.
Read it again. Try not to be so willfully blind this time.

I did, nowhere does it mention the underlying crime. It just says, 12 times, that trump organization made a payment to cohen, 12 times they wrote it down in a ledger as a business expense, and 10 times cohen submitted an invoice. (That’s your 34 counts), but the indictment doesn’t mention the reason for the payment.

Read the statement of facts.

The defendant, in the County of New York and elsewhere, on or about February 14, 2017,with intent to defraud and intent to commit another crime and aid and conceal the commission thereof, made and caused a false entry in the business records of an enterprise, to wit, an invoice from Michael Cohen dated February 14, 2017, marked as a record of the Donald J. Trump Revocable Trust, and kept and maintained by the Trump Organization.

It's literally on every page.

Read it again. Try not to be so willfully blind this time.
I posted the indictment. At no point does it reference the underlying crime. In every count it says that he falsified a business record to commit or conceal a crime, relative to an invoice from cohen…yet nowhere does it ever state what that crime was.

Feel free to point it out in case i missed it…because it’s a lot of text and I could have overlooked it

Perhaps you didn't notice trump is the one qualified to make remarks on his trial my gosh you people are imbeciles what business does Dizero or any Biden official have commenting on the trial which does not involve them except for the weaponized DA and DOJ
So what do you think about all the remarks by the red tie brigade?

Read the statement of facts.
Is the statement of facts the indictment? Does the indictment ever reference the statement of facts to point to a crime?

You have an indictment and then off to the side some other document alleging some crimes they found, but Bragg doesn’t mention the SOF in the indictment.

I mean, why are you all ignoring the media sites I linked talking about this being a fringe legal theory and they (prominent layers in New York) say it’s a shaky case.

This sham trial IS election interference.
🙄
Let me remind you what ACTUAL election interference looks like, dipshit.

Trump Fake Electors Plot

trump-january-6.jpg

jan-6-10.jpg

jan-6-4.jpg

jan-6-5.jpg

Robert DeNiro And two of the cops who were attacked at the insurrection spoke before a crowd of reporters in front of the courthouse where trump's trial is being held. Fox and the rest of right-wing media went apoplectic complaining that Biden was politicizing the trial. Perhaps they didn't notice that trump regularly makes political statements outside his trial every day. Trump has also had a string of VP hopefuls and family members who openly made political statements admitting they were there to emphasize trump's political standing.

You seem to be forgetting who organized that little circus sideshow yesterday. Can you say the xiden campaign? The xiden campaign communications director introduced di not so. Also xiden is planning a campaign event at the WH when after the verdict is rendered. Isn't campaigning from the oval office illegal?

Forum List

Back