Who is Responsible for the Government Shutdown?

Wouldn’t that be nice? Another thing the numbnutz Democrats blocked!
You avoided my question. Can you answer it?
Ewe know as well as I do it’s an estimate. It may be as high as 30 million! We can count the kids because the taxpayer is forced to educate them and provide them with food.
Wait. So you want 5B over an estimate, on a ego-wall that Mexico was supposed to pay for, wont work any way, and the american people are against? You must be fucking high. Hell no! :rolleyes:
They are with heads exploding insanity over a bunch of stupid nonsense. I said it a long time ago. The Republican party is showing their true colors now. They are mean, hateful, and evil.

Were democrats mean hateful and evil when THEY wanted a wall?
When did the Dems want the same wall Drumpf wants?

Ewe know as well as I do it’s an estimate. It may be as high as 30 million! We can count the kids because the taxpayer is forced to educate them and provide them with food.
Wait. So you want 5B over an estimate, on a ego-wall that Mexico was supposed to pay for, wont work any way, and the american people are against? You must be fucking high. Hell no! :rolleyes:
They are with heads exploding insanity over a bunch of stupid nonsense. I said it a long time ago. The Republican party is showing their true colors now. They are mean, hateful, and evil.

This is too easy.

Democrats supported the wall in 2006 when it was a fence

Over the past decade, Democrats have supported billions of dollars in funding for physical barriers. In 2006, the Secure Fence Act passed with bipartisan support requiring the construction of physical barriers along 700 miles of the nearly 2,000-mile U.S.-Mexico border. Sixty-four Democrats voted the measure in the House and 26 in the Senate.

The current Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer voted for it, so did Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden. Then-Illinois Sen. Barack Obama praised the bill in a floor speech saying it would "certainly do some good" and "help stem some of the tide of illegal immigration in this country."

You idiot. Republican don't want the wall either. Who are they going to hire to do the work we don't do? They want a political win. But they'll never have it, because Mexico will never pay for it. Stop acting insanely stupid. Get a hold of yourselves.

This is too easy.

A fence is not a wall dumb ass.

You havent heard?

“And I am proud to shut down the government for border security, Chuck, because the people of this country don't want criminals and people that have lots of problems and drugs pouring into our country. So I will take the mantle. I will be the one to shut it down. I'm not going to blame you for it.
-Drumpf

Wait, so now you believe him?

The reality is Trump is asking for $5 billion out of a $4 trillion budget, or 0.125 %. To put that in perspective- if your household budget was $100,000, 0.125% would be $125.

So Dems refusing the 0.125% increase has nothing to do with fiscal responsibility. There are 2 reasons I see. One, that don’t want Trump to win, and two, a considerable number of Libs want all the illegals welcomed with open arms.
I never believe him. I just use his lies against him. :rolleyes:

I dont care how much he is asking for in regards to the fence. It could be $20. If he wants the money then get it from Mexico.

You forgot the third and correct reason. They are going to force Drumpf to admit he lied or get the money from Mexico if he wants a wall that the american people are against.

Aside from your blatantly Democratic partisanship, if Donnie said, sorry folks, we have to pay for the wall because Mexico refused, then you’d be ok with it? Or, do you just not want a wall (secure southern border). If you don’t want a secure southern border, why not?

14 days and no agreement has been made, leaving millions of people out of work - including Federal Employees and those who provide services to them.
Any time the Democrats want to see the shutdown end, they can end it by including funding for the border fence. They really have no reason not to other then wanting to piss the President off.
We dont give into demands from terrorists. Sorry. Besides what happened to Mexico paying for it?
Truth be told, the Democrats don't give a shit about anything but pissing the President off.
Could be but that doesnt absolve Drumpf from the fact that he lied, acted an ass, and now is begging the people he insulted for money he claimed was going to come from Mexico. :rolleyes:
You can hate the President all you want, but do the Democrats hate the American people who are suffering from the shutdown simply because the Democrats want to piss off the President?

14 days and no agreement has been made, leaving millions of people out of work - including Federal Employees and those who provide services to them.
As was explained to me by managers, the boss has the responsibility and the employee has the blame. In this case, Trump has the responsibility and Nancy and Chuck have the blame. An afterthought, we the American voter put all of them in office.
Nope. Nancy and Chuck are not Drumpfs employees. Sorry. :rolleyes:

Besides managers are put there to manage you. That doesn't mean they actually know anything about leadership.
They are not his employees, they are our employees. Being employees, they are subject to blame. As far as managers go, some don't know and some do, one in particular put it this way talking to me-if you don't do something you should have, I will blame you. The big boss will call me in because the result is my responsibility as are you. Expletives were deleted.
"They are not his employees,"

I know thats what I just told you after you made that analogy. :rolleyes:

You said Drumpf was the boss. If you want me to believe your explanation then you have to explain why you didnt call Drumpf an employee like you did for the other two.

You idiot. Republican don't want the wall either. Who are they going to hire to do the work we don't do? They want a political win. But they'll never have it, because Mexico will never pay for it. Stop acting insanely stupid. Get a hold of yourselves.

You stupid fucking liberal. You're too fucking stupid to realize your own fucking party wanted a "physical barrier to stem the tide of illegal immigration" back in 2006. Now they don't. You're just too fucking stupid to realize it. How do you manage to feed yourself every day? That takes a little bit of intelligence.

In 2006 when Democrats thought it would be smart politics to appear to be tough on security, but today, the Democrats apparently no longer care about security or the law for that matter. They only want to piss off the President.

You havent heard?

“And I am proud to shut down the government for border security, Chuck, because the people of this country don't want criminals and people that have lots of problems and drugs pouring into our country. So I will take the mantle. I will be the one to shut it down. I'm not going to blame you for it.
-Drumpf

The reality is Trump is asking for $5 billion out of a $4 trillion budget, or 0.125 %. To put that in perspective- if your household budget was $100,000, 0.125% would be $125.

So Dems refusing the 0.125% increase has nothing to do with fiscal responsibility. There are 2 reasons I see. One, that don’t want Trump to win, and two, a considerable number of Libs want all the illegals welcomed with open arms.
Trump said Mexico was paying for the wall. That's the point. The Republican party is full of shit. That's the point. Trump and his goons are not credible. They talk shit. That is the point. Nothing they say can be believed or taken seriously. That is the point. Get it?

Yeah, I get it. Politicians lie. All of them. Now put on your big boy pants and tell me, do you want a secure southern border, and if not why?

You havent heard?

-Drumpf

I never believe him. I just use his lies against him. :rolleyes:

I dont care how much he is asking for in regards to the fence. It could be $20. If he wants the money then get it from Mexico.

You forgot the third and correct reason. They are going to force Drumpf to admit he lied or get the money from Mexico if he wants a wall that the american people are against.

Aside from your blatantly Democratic partisanship, if Donnie said, sorry folks, we have to pay for the wall because Mexico refused, then you’d be ok with it? Or, do you just not want a wall (secure southern border). If you don’t want a secure southern border, why not?
Nope. I still wouldnt be ok with it. Its a waste of money and the american people are against it.

This is too easy.

So what can we do dumbass? Deportation does not work! How about we not educate, medicate, feed, employee or incarcerate the mother fuckers? Ewe good wit dat?

In 2006 when Democrats thought it would be smart politics to appear to be tough on security, but today, the Democrats apparently no longer care about security or the law for that matter. They only want to piss off the President.
Show me where and when they wanted the same wall Drumpf wants. Your posting doesnt convince me. :rolleyes:

You havent heard?

-Drumpf

Trump said Mexico was paying for the wall. That's the point. The Republican party is full of shit. That's the point. Trump and his goons are not credible. They talk shit. That is the point. Nothing they say can be believed or taken seriously. That is the point. Get it?

Yeah, I get it. Politicians lie. All of them. Now put on your big boy pants and tell me, do you want a secure southern border, and if not why?
Who told you that Drumpf was smart enough to define what "secure" means and why did you believe them?

This is too easy.

So what can we do dumbass? Deportation does not work! How about we not educate, medicate, feed, employee or incarcerate the mother fuckers? Ewe good wit dat?
Come up with a much better idea than some dumb as wall for starters. :rolleyes:

They never wanted a wall. They wanted a fence and only in certain spots where it made sense. :rolleyes:

In 2013, all Senate Democrats and most House Democrats backed comprehensive immigration reform legislation, the so-called Gang of Eight bill. It included $46 billion for border security and around $8 billion to repair or reinforce barriers along the 700 miles of the border as required under the Secure Fence Act.

In 2013, all Senate Democrats and most House Democrats backed comprehensive immigration reform legislation, the so-called Gang of Eight bill. It included $46 billion for border security and around $8 billion to repair or reinforce barriers along the 700 miles of the border as required under the Secure Fence Act.

Thats amazing and shows dems are for border security. Funny thing is I dont see the word "wall" or the phrase "Mexico will pay for it" in there anywhere. Do you?

Forum List

Back