Who Needs the Family?

Meathhead -

AJ and FJO have both compared Obama with Stalin.

Stalin sent something like 10 million people to death camps in Siberia.

I'd like to know how many Americans have been sent to death camps.
Who cares what AJ and FJO said? Comparing Obama to Stalin is pretty wild, but trying to defend Obama with missing Iraqis under Bush or the unimportance of the family unit is not exactly the stuff of poignancy either.

Meathead -

I am "defending" Obama by pointing out that no Americans have "disappeared" under his rule.

I am pointing out a simple fact.

Between 110,000 and 120,000 Iraqis died during the Iraq war. Yes, this is less than the number of Iraqis killed by Saddam Hussein.
Would you like to link that (and not with some goofy anti-war source)? Would we also be including the million or so killed in the Iran-Iraq War and the first Gulf War?

Stop being so ditzy and self-righteous ffs!

Meathead -

I am "defending" Obama by pointing out that no Americans have "disappeared" under his rule.

I am pointing out a simple fact.
What then does your perceived unimportance of the family unit and the Iraqis that disappeared under Bush have to do the fact that no Americans disappeared during the Obama administration? Is this a defense of Obama? Has the bar for Obama's performance really been set that low?

AJ -

So far you have not come up with a single American who has been sent to death camps under Obama, nor been executed by Obama.

Do you now understand that your comparison with Stalin is illogical?

AJ -

So far you have not come up with a single American who has been sent to death camps under Obama, nor been executed by Obama.

Do you now understand that your comparison with Stalin is illogical?

So to you stalin was only known for murdering.

Stalin was a fascist/Communist and had to control everyone and everything, kinda like your idol obongo...:eusa_angel:

Obama-Stalin-Mao-wketchup.com_.jpg

'Judge me by the people with whom I surround myself.'
Comrade Obongo

If people had any concept of TRUE evil, they would bring up the name of Stalin and not Hitler.

This picture brought back memories of growing up in communist Hungary, where the teachers instructed us to tell if anyone at home does not like Comrade Stalin or Comrade Rakosi. I saw fathers and/or mothers disappear, leaving children as wards of state, while those of us children whose parents escaped the love of Comrades Stalin and Rakosi were taught singing hymns of their glory. Communists and their thin-blooded, weak-spined and pale imitators, the progressives/liberals know fully well that if and when they destroy the family unit, they have the children of those destroyed families as their willing slaves for a life time. If you need proof or example look at the core of all large cities in America.

When I saw duped children chanting "Obama, Obama" I made a connection. It took about 40 or so years after Stalin's death for the Soviet Union to collapse.

How many people have disappeared under Obama?

I know of at least one: http://previous.presstv.ir/photo/20121025/aht20121025064919330.jpg

Attachments

• $aht20121025064919330.jpg
    $aht20121025064919330.jpg
    314.4 KB · Views: 45

Stalin was a fascist/Communist and had to control everyone and everything,

Firstly - No, Stalin WAS NOT A FASCIST, genius. He fought against fascism. He was a Communist.

Secondly, yes he was known largely for murdering his own people. He did not have control of everything, and that simply isn't what people think of when they think of Stalin.

some historical figures have made the same connection to state provided social insurance:

"We have founded a system based on the most sincere foundation there is, namely: Form your life yourself! Work for your existence! Help yourself and God will help you!"
-- Adolf Hitler; from speech in Wilhelmshaven (Apr. 1, 1939)

"The National Government will regard it as its first and foremost duty to revive in the nation the spirit of unity and co-operation. It will preserve and defend those basic principles on which our nation has been built. It regards Christianity as the foundation of our national morality, and the family as the basis of national life"
-- Adolf Hitler; from national proclamation (Feb. 1, 1933)

Stalin was a fascist/Communist and had to control everyone and everything,

Firstly - No, Stalin WAS NOT A FASCIST, genius. He fought against fascism. He was a Communist.

Secondly, yes he was known largely for murdering his own people. He did not have control of everything, and that simply isn't what people think of when they think of Stalin.

Puhalla perseeseesi haisevia mies...:eusa_silenced:

Stalin was a fascist/Communist - Google Search

crying01ke2.gif

AJ -

In the name of all that is holy - the terms "communist" and "fascist" are opposites. Opposites.

You might as well say he was blind/sighted.

Posting your google search is proof of only one thing - you have no idea what these terms mean.

AJ -

In the name of all that is holy - the terms "communist" and "fascist" are opposites. Opposites.

Posting your google search is proof of only one thing - you have no idea what these terms mean.

quite true

“The State must have a police, a judiciary, an army, and a foreign policy. All other things, and I do not exclude secondary education, must go back to the private activity of individuals. If one wants to save the State, the Collectivist State must be abolished.”
-- Benito Mussolini, from 'Il Primo Discorso alla Camera' (June 21, 1921)

AJ -

I had relatives live in the soviet bloc states, don't fucking tell me whats what, each leader had their own style. You fucking liberals THINK you have an answers to everything. Maybe you fucking morons should use your liberal google sometimes, ah...:eusa_hand:

AJ -

I have covered the Eastern Bloc as a journalist for some years. I've worked in Belarus, Transnistria, Nagorno Karabakh - you name it. There is likely no one on this board who has been to those kind of places.

There are some terrifying communist regimes left in those places, like little islands from 1955. Interesting to visit, but not for the faint-hearted.

AJ -

I had relatives live in the soviet bloc states, don't fucking tell me whats what, each leader had their own style. You fucking liberals THINK you have an answers to everything. Maybe you fucking morons should use your liberal google sometimes, ah...:eusa_hand:

Well, I've heard that Stalin reopened the Christian churches, but he certainly didn't support capitalism.

"Let no one say that the picture produced as a first impression of human civilization is the impression of its achievement as a whole. This whole edifice of civilization is in its foundations and in all its stones nothing else than the result of the creative capacity, the achievement, the intelligence, the industry, of individuals: in its greatest triumphs it represents the great crowning achievement of individual God-favored geniuses"
-- Adolf Hitler; from speech to Dusseldorf Industry Club (Jan. 27, 1932)

Last edited:
AJ -

I have covered the Eastern Bloc as a journalist for some years. I've worked in Belarus, Transnistria, Nagorno Karabakh - you name it. There is likely no one on this board who has been to those kind of places.

There are some terrifying communist regimes left in those places, like little islands from 1955. Interesting to visit, but not for the faint-hearted.

FUCK YOU and your pussy neg red dot, back to Ya...

asshole0.jpg

The answer you posted was written by someone like you, with no knowledge of history or politics.

The European leaders of the 1930's though facism was a GOOD thing because it was, and is, the antithesis of communism. Hilter and the other facist leaders opposed communism and were right wing. I know conservatives hate hearing/reading that but it is true. Facism is a right-wing ideaology.

Forum List

Back