*WHo Shot The Retired Military Girl In The Neck?*

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Some one shot and killed her, during Jan. 6th.
2. If it was clean kill, then why haven't we heard who did it?
3. Name rank and badge number, or was it some other?
4. Her death should really be pissing off the Veterans.
5. They want answers, I want answers.
6. The world wants answers.
7. Who fired that bullet???
8. It was a crime whoever shot her, she had no weapon, and was shot through a doorway. I viewed the video.

9. The cop, whom the President Trump was shamed in the White House, lowered the flag, well he died of a heart condition.
10. No word who the supposed capital cop was, politician, just he was put on administration leave.

Regards,
SIrJamesofTexas
Your concerns would have more merit if it wasn't 100% rooted in your worship of a cult leader....Instead of being rooted in the general opposition to excessive force.....

if it was, we would all be asking you, where the fuck have you been?? Because she isn't the first this has happened to....with even much less room to justify it...

1. Your political correctness is showing.
2. Meanwhile you just approved of shooting and innocent girl in the neck.
3. You have revealed your disdain for justice, I'm done with you.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

8. It was a crime whoever shot her, she had no weapon, and was shot through a doorway. I viewed the video.

9. The cop, whom the President Trump was shamed in the White House, lowered the flag, well he died of a heart condition.
10. No word who the supposed capital cop was, politician, just he was put on administration leave.

Regards,
SIrJamesofTexas
High probability shooter was AA and has been put on administrative leave, last I heard.

Sorry bout that,

1. The whole intrusion was staged, and was led by antifa and blm, others were lured in, by just being in the crowd.
2. I also saw footage of the cops waving people in.
3. The barricades were not breached, they were moved to allow protesters to move forward, where they were eventually waved inside.
4. Those who broke the windows were Antifa, and blm, that will be slow rolled.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
There is that "convict frame of mind" being used for someone who went where they should not have and tried to enter into a barricaded area with men pointing guns at them because they were breaking and entering and then they claim it is someone elses fault, you guys sound like BLM now, congrats.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SIrJamesofTexas
Your concerns would have more merit if it wasn't 100% rooted in your worship of a cult leader....Instead of being rooted in the general opposition to excessive force.....

if it was, we would all be asking you, where the fuck have you been?? Because she isn't the first this has happened to....with even much less room to justify it...

But I am anti-Trump and am a far left liberal progressive, and still find this shooting by police very troubling.
It apparently has NOT been investigated at all.
Unlike the Breonna Taylor murder, there is no press coverage or even anyone suggesting it be investigated.
That makes it much more troubling.
As far as I understand law, public political protest is a protected right in a public building.
So shooting her was not just murder, but an attempt to intimidate and suppress political expression, which is a far greater crime even than murder.
I could easily excuse it if the person were scared or had no choice.
But they could easily have just instead fired a warning shot up or down, and did not have to fire 2 shots.
So this was deliberate.
Extremely troubling.

The media hasn't said ONE SINGLE WORD about this crime.
The murderer is being shielded.

Compare and contrast this with the whole George Floyd explosion of rage, destruction and violence.

It tells you everything about America.
Floyd was not breaking and entering what he did was try to pass a bad twenty dollar bill..

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SIrJamesofTexas

But I am anti-Trump and am a far left liberal progressive, and still find this shooting by police very troubling.
It apparently has NOT been investigated at all.
Unlike the Breonna Taylor murder, there is no press coverage or even anyone suggesting it be investigated.
That makes it much more troubling.
As far as I understand law, public political protest is a protected right in a public building.
So shooting her was not just murder, but an attempt to intimidate and suppress political expression, which is a far greater crime even than murder.
I could easily excuse it if the person were scared or had no choice.
But they could easily have just instead fired a warning shot up or down, and did not have to fire 2 shots.
So this was deliberate.
Extremely troubling.
Then protest the event and petition Congress for redress like they did for Ms. Taylor.

Sorry bout that,

1. She was a veteran.
2. Her own Capital Police or whoever murdered her.
3. She was thrown out dead on her head, being shot in the neck, having no weapon on her person.
4. This is a murder condoned by those who stole the election, and by those who feel they won by this theft.
5. All those who condone this girl being shot in the neck, condone the election being stolen.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. The whole intrusion was staged, and was led by antifa and blm, others were lured in, by just being in the crowd.
3. The barricades were not breached, they were moved to allow protesters to move forward, where they were eventually waved inside.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So, you're calling her stupid then. I might agree with that as she followed Q.

When this first happened I was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt. However at the time I didn't know how close to the chamber she was and that if she was listening should have heard the warnings. The cop or Secret Service officer I believe was in his right to shoot anyone coming through that door considering where he was standing and the potential consequences if those under his protection were caught up in the mob.

She died a fucking idiot for a fucking dumb cause.

Of course the right is going to fetishize her service but in the end she dishonored it.

Why did the capital police move away from the doors to begin with? Their body language looks very relaxed for being in such a dangerous situation. They are not yelling at the rioters telling them to get back and even when the woman is shot they still seem oddly calm.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
There is that "convict frame of mind" being used for someone who went where they should not have and tried to enter into a barricaded area with men pointing guns at them because they were breaking and entering and then they claim it is someone elses fault, you guys sound like BLM now, congrats.

Yes, both the congress occupiers and BLM have the exact same protection for political expression.
Minor damage to public property is inferior to the right of free political expression, if some slight property damage is required in order to get the media coverage necessary.

Both BLM and the congressional occupiers should have gone where they went and done what they did, given what they believed to be true.
Right or wrong has nothing to do with it.
That is to be decided later in court, and has nothing to do with their intent at the time.
They can be wrong and still have a legally protected intent.

Why did the capital police move away from the doors to begin with? Their body language looks very relaxed for being in such a dangerous situation. They are not yelling at the rioters telling them to get back and even when the woman is shot they still seem oddly calm.
Being calm in the face of danger sounds like they were well-trained.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yes, both the congress occupiers and BLM have the exact same protection for political expression.
Minor damage to public property is inferior to the right of free political expression, if some slight property damage is required in order to get the media coverage necessary.

Both BLM and the congressional occupiers should have gone where they went and done what they did, given what they believed to be true.
Right or wrong has nothing to do with it.
That is to be decided later in court, and has nothing to do with their intent at the time.
They can be wrong and still have a legally protected intent.
What legally protected intent do they have?

Doesn't sound to me like the cop that shot the girl was calm, or well-trained.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So, you're calling her stupid then. I might agree with that as she followed Q.

When this first happened I was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt. However at the time I didn't know how close to the chamber she was and that if she was listening should have heard the warnings. The cop or Secret Service officer I believe was in his right to shoot anyone coming through that door considering where he was standing and the potential consequences if those under his protection were caught up in the mob.

She died a fucking idiot for a fucking dumb cause.

Of course the right is going to fetishize her service but in the end she dishonored it.

She was not at all in any risk of trying to get through the door.
And a warning shot would have sufficed.
I did not hear any warning, and I watched half a dozen videos.
The cop fired 2 shots in quick succession, aimed exactly at her, and no one else.
And she was not part of the group trying to bust down the barricade, but just standing nearby.

Forum List

Back