🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who should be the next POTUS?

"Who should be the next POTUS?"

Someone, whatever gender, whatever ethnic persuasion who is not blinded by power or quest thereof, a person who can not be bought, one who is honest and keeps his/her word.

And the most important requirement: NEVER HAVING SERVED ANY POLITICAL OFFICE!

In other words, the person who least wants it.

Service in office should be chosen by the same methods people were drafted. When you get the message you'll be in congress or President, your first reaction should be "Oh No!"

The current POTUS isn't on the ballot in 2016 and to consider him either a Demagogue or a Charlatan is nothing more than an example of your partisan ignorance. That aside, it's fine to disagree with his politics, but in doing so one must have an understanding of the real world, and not frame everything within a narrow ideology.

Obama not a Demagogue? You're goddam delusional!!

Really? Gee, thanks for the reality check, I'm always open to examining the posts of those who attack others personally.

How would you describe Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, Sarah Palin or Michelle Bachmann?

Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, Sarah Palin, and Michelle Bachmann are not the current POTUS. You were defending the current POTUS and I am proving you're fucking delusional.

As for attacking you personally, you are personally delusional!

Last edited:
Gotta go for now, see you boys and girls later! Hold down the fort while I'm gone! Thank you.

"Who should be the next POTUS?"

Someone, whatever gender, whatever ethnic persuasion who is not blinded by power or quest thereof, a person who can not be bought, one who is honest and keeps his/her word.

And the most important requirement: NEVER HAVING SERVED ANY POLITICAL OFFICE!

In other words, the person who least wants it.

Exactly!

One of the greatest presidents (sadly he is not widely recognized as such, because he was to nice a guy) was Dwight D. Eisenhower. He needed powerful persuasion to run but his legacy speaks for itself.

I am not implying that my choice would be an ex-military person.

I have a lady in mind, who would fill all conditions all posters outlined here, and as an added bonus, she could and would make mince meat out of all Democratic opponents.

I am waiting for guesses who that might be.

He is a needle in the eye of liberals that only choose "minority" groups for their choice.

He is conservative and strong on the Constitution.

His one big mistake was on the GOV shutdown believing it would work.

If the GOP wants to shed their whites only image, then pick Cruz to make the Democraps shut up for once.

Plus, I believe he and maybe Rand Paul are the "only" GOPers that will bring criminal charges against Obama, Hillary, Biden, Pelosi, Reid, Holder and others for all the crimes done since Obama took "control."

Ted Cruz is my choice.

He is "Hispanic" and makes Democraps look like shit.
Why does ethnicity matter? What is his record? Does Cruz stick to the Constitution?

Last edited:
An intelligent and qualified Centrist who is capable of building a strong Coalition Government in both the Congress and his own Cabinet, and who thinks of his Country and his Countrymen first, and his Party second, and who tells the vermin-ridden lobbying cabal to kiss his ass.

I should live so long.

Last edited:
I agree, unfortunately he is black also. And a black conservative stands little chance against a media that would want to destroy him.
I believe he is going to run. And just wait, we will see "Palin'sk" style of vitriolic ganging up by the media who will never stand for a minority/woman conservative to be elected nationally.
Just look at what happened to Herman Cain.

Herman Cain actually had skeletons in his closet that im glad the vetting was done. And I was an ardent supporter of his early on.

Carson seems very straight forward though.

Clinton had 100 times more skeletons than Herman had and he was elected.
Cain was lynched by the liberal media.
But it does bother many white guys that a black man has had affairs with white women.
The harassment allegations are all BS.

It begins when the future POTUS is a child, for the child is the father of the man.

Maybe all of us should read biographies of past Presidents, and even those who lost to them, as we look ahead to 2016. Both the job and the man or women who is to occupy the Oval Office need to be serious, curious and committed to preserving our Union and making sure that our nation remains focused on this vision statement written over two centuries ago:

"We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

Read the words and consider what they mean in this, the Twenty-First Century. And please, don't vote for a Charlatan or Demagogue; there are too many with too much ambition and too little vision to be given the power and prestige of the office of President of the United States.

DEMAGOGUE: a person, especially an orator or political leader, who gains power and popularity by arousing the emotions, passions, and prejudices of the people.

CHARLATAN: a person who pretends or claims to have more knowledge or skill than he or she possesses
IN other words, the current occupant...

The current POTUS isn't on the ballot in 2016 and to consider him either a Demagogue or a Charlatan is nothing more than an example of your partisan ignorance. That aside, it's fine to disagree with his politics, but in doing so one must have an understanding of the real world, and not frame everything within a narrow ideology.

"This was the moment when the rise in the oceans began to slow and the planet began to heal."

Definitely a charlatan.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUVybTqJ1V8]Barack Obama KEPT HIS PROMISE - YouTube[/ame]

I like Benjamin Carson, but I don't think he's electable, to good a human being.

I agree, unfortunately he is black also. And a black conservative stands little chance against a media that would want to destroy him.
I believe he is going to run. And just wait, we will see "Palin'sk" style of vitriolic ganging up by the media who will never stand for a minority/woman conservative to be elected nationally.
Now it's victimization before the fact. That's one small step for Conserve-hate-ives...and one giant leap for Conserve-hate-ive kind.

You are either obtuse or naive to deny there is a clear and historical practice by the left attacking minority/women conservatives.
"Uncle Tom" "White patsy" etc. has been said by some of the highest in office on the left.

Col. Allen West, hands down!

Actually I'd like to see the Military take over in a Coup, hang them all, and supervise new elections.

Yes, I really think we've sunk so low that it's our only hope.

I'd vote for him, Carson or Cruz.

Not necessarily in that order of preference.

Last edited:

You may now call me a partisan as well cause I consider Obama a total fraud. He was unqualified to hold the position. Never even held a real damn job. No connection to the lives of average Americans. He ran on "I'm the opposite of Bush" then when he won and changed little of Bush's policies he was given a pass. I guess that makes his supporters frauds as well.

Partisan indeed.

Yep, you are a partisan. Please, define a real job?

I'd rather be a partisan than an idiot. Only an idiot need the definition of a real job explained to him.

Ted Cruz is my choice.

He is "Hispanic" and makes Democraps look like shit.
Why does ethnicity matter? What is his record? Does Cruz stick to the Constitution?

Are you KIDDING???

Does Cruz stick to the Constitution???

:eek:

In a word,

YES.
And that's the point. It was rhetorical. I KNOW he does and why he is loathed by the Democrats and the establishment Repubicans...Cruz and others like him are a threat to their power.

I would like to see Hilary running against Sarah Palin

Forum List

Back