Who Spawned the Hands Up Don't Shoot Lie?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
From the DOJ on down, everyone agrees Michael Brown never raised his hands to surrender and was not shot in the back. So who made up the lie?
Black Lives Matter?
New Black Panthers?
MSM?

Good chants are few and far between...

It started with the demonstrations immediately following the Michael Brown shooting, it persists today because it sounds good. No other reason.

The left has so many lies it would be hard to sort them out. Global warming, Brexit, obamacare, Crimemi you couldn't even blame these 3 lies for starting hands up don't shoot.

It started with the demonstrations immediately following the Michael Brown shooting, it persists today because it sounds good. No other reason.

It started there despite forensic evidence proving Thug Brown didn't have his hand up and wasn't shot in the back.

It started there despite forensic evidence proving Thug Brown didn't have his hand up and wasn't shot in the back.

Did you think I was suggesting otherwise?

Did you think I was suggesting otherwise?

I was agreeing and adding to what you said to show that even when professionals disproved the claim, the liars still continued to say it.

Forum List

Back