Who Supports The Official 9/11 Gov’t Cover Stories

Do you support The Official 9/11 Gov't Cover Stories?

• Total voters
unfortunately Eots they wont bother to read it since they only see what THEY want to see just like they wont read this either.

Press Release

The Power Hour
NEWS RELEASE

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

RETIRED AIR FORCE COLONEL CHALLENGES OFFICIAL REPORTS OF SEPTEMBER 11TH

Dave vonKleist April 27, 2005
P.O. Box 85

Versailles, MO 65084

(573) 378-6049, (573)378-5998 FAX

During an appearance on The Power Hour radio program today, USAF Col. George Nelson (ret.), a 30 year veteran, aircraft accident investigator and expert in aircraft maintenance and aircraft identification, stunned the Power Hour listeners by stating that in regard to the 911 attack at the Pentagon, “I didn’t see any damage on the sides of that hole, anything that would say that an airplane that size could have gone through a 16 or 18 ft. hole.” He was referring to the hole seen at the Pentagon before the collapse of the e-ring. He went on to say, “There would be large parts of that wing lying on the ground on the outside. It wouldn’t all go through that hole…It is impossible for all of the time change parts that have these serial numbers that are trackable to the specific aircraft,… it is impossible for them to be totally destroyed where these serial numbers could not be read.” Physics911, by Scientific Panel Investigating Nine-Eleven, 9/11/2001

When asked to express his opinion in regard to the controversial photographs and video showing an anomaly attached to the belly of the plane that struck the South tower and the mysterious “flash” that occurred as the plane made contact, Col. Nelson said, “There appeared to be something attached to the belly and there definitely appeared to be a flash. What caused that flash? Who knows? I can’t explain it and it’s just a number of these anomalies like that, that just makes the entire picture more suspect.” The video and photographic evidence can be seen in the video ”911 - In Plane Site.” www.911inplanesite.com

The “flash” was seen on four different video angles that captured the plane that struck the South tower. Given that the flash occurred 6 to 10 feet to the right of the point of contact of the fuselage, Col. Nelson stated that it was “highly unlikely” that it was caused by static electricity or an aluminum burn. He also said that aluminum could not have “vaporized” as was asserted by the official story.

Due to the fact that public officials and news networks have refused to honestly address these very serious questions raised by confirmable video and photographic evidence, an increasing number of military personnel and airline pilots are coming forward to challenge the official story of September 11th. More to come.

GEE WALLY !..the 9/11 edition of popular mechanics is out... it says it was pancakes that took down the towers......don't be such a goof beave it says pancaking...not pancakes......

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxGo0KT8Z7Y[/ame]

Last edited:
9/11 Inside Job said:
Thats the best you can do in your lame comback? You been associating with that moron divecon too much.HIM I would expect a lame comeback like that from.YOU I expected better from.you cant counter ANY of those points I made so thats your lame comeback.Like i said,I would expect that kind of a comeback from the devoted Bush dupes here like Divecon but YOU I expected something better from.Its hysterical that YOU would make this kind of a comment when thats ALL you have based all your arguments on.

Im done watching you ignore our facts that prove you wrong.no sense wasting anymore time with you.

In other words you have no proof.

Thanks for the confirmation.

9/11 Inside Job said:
carrying away this blue tarp

:lol:

That "tarp" is actually a tent, genius.

Look carefully and you will notice that it has supports underneath it.

Also, look at this amazing blue and white "tarp".

tent-3.jpg

but then your one of those whack job..no patriots ...diveconspirators ...that believes military eyewitness and first responders are liars working for the toofer movement...and USA today disinfo agents and NIST are there to speak their honest testomony....so that speaks volumes about you...doesn't it..you diveconspirators are worse than the average uninformed psyop victims because you actually have been presented these facts-and willing and knowingly dishonor these first responders..patriots and the 3000 murder victims by doing everything in your power to diminish the fight for truth and a criminal investigation such a crime merits....and don't try to pretend for one minute that it is we that are the ones dishonoring...there is no dishonoring in posting the sworn statements of first responders or.in questioning the validity of the the 911 commission report or NIST and posting the eyewitness accounts and forensic observations of top level military experts and honest vetrans

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Last edited:
9/11 Inside Job said:
Thats the best you can do in your lame comback? You been associating with that moron divecon too much.HIM I would expect a lame comeback like that from.YOU I expected better from.you cant counter ANY of those points I made so thats your lame comeback.Like i said,I would expect that kind of a comeback from the devoted Bush dupes here like Divecon but YOU I expected something better from.Its hysterical that YOU would make this kind of a comment when thats ALL you have based all your arguments on.

Im done watching you ignore our facts that prove you wrong.no sense wasting anymore time with you.

9/11 Inside Job said:
carrying away this blue tarp

:lol:

That "tarp" is actually a tent, genius.

Look carefully and you will notice that it has supports underneath it.

Also, look at this amazing blue and white "tarp".

tent-3.jpg

but then your one of those whack job..no patriots ...diveconspirators ...that believes military eyewitness and first responders are liars working for the toofer movement...and USA today disinfo agents and NIST are there to speak their honest testomony....so that speaks volumes about you...doesn't it..you diveconspirators are worse than the average uninformed psyop victims because you actually have been presented these facts-and willing and knowingly dishonor these first responders..patriots and the 3000 murder victims by doing everything in your power to diminish the fight for truth and a criminal investigation such a crime merits....and don't try to pretend for one minute that it is we that are the ones dishonoring...there is no dishonoring in posting the sworn statements of first responders or.in questioning the validity of the the 911 commission report or NIST and posting the eyewitness accounts and forensic observations of top level military experts and honest vetrans

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

:clap2::clap2:

yeah we already know you have no proof in your arguments other than that tent argument.No need to tell us what we already know.see unlike you,I am mature enough to admit it when i have been proven wrong.EVERYTHING else you have said is plain B.S and insane ramblings like the dis in fo agent you truely are.

Last edited:

yeah we already know you have no proof in your arguments other than that tent argument.No need to tell us what we already know.see unlike you,I am mature enough to admit it when i have been proven wrong.EVERYTHING else you have said is plain B.S and insane ramblings like the dis in fo agent you truely are.
LOL oh MY, what irony
you have been proven WRONG so completely, people are laughing at you
yet you still deny you are wrong
that also makes you a liar

oh and frady cat on government conspiracys divecon,that applys to YOU as well on how you might want to try sometime to admit it when you have been proven wrong instead of burying your head in the sand like an ostrich since the truth scares you as we both know.

Why would I admit being wrong when I wasn't?

If I did, if would be a sign of stupidity not maturity.

In your case, however, it was maturity.

And now I give my thanks for your willingness to realize certain facts.

oh and frady cat on government conspiracys divecon,that applys to YOU as well on how you might want to try sometime to admit it when you have been proven wrong instead of burying your head in the sand like an ostrich since the truth scares you as we both know.
sorry, you are wrong again
its not me that is scared of my own government
thats YOU

thats YOU

But you view the government as the problem, not the solution.

thats YOU

see, thats why you end up looking like an idiot
you dont understand that its not in ALL cases
but just the unconstitutional cases where it is not the role of the government to do

LOL oh MY, what irony

people are laughing at you ? is that your biggest fesr little divecon....is that why your such a little sheep

Last edited:

LOL oh MY, what irony

people are laughing at you ? is that your biggest fesr little divecon....is that why your such a little sheep
nope, not a fear of mine at all
but you guys have this unfounded fear of your own government without due cause
while i know there are things being done that are not constitutional, i have no doubt they would not dare to even try to pull off the kind of things you seem to believe they would do even when there is NO evidece to support your nonsense
you will manufacture things to try and make it so
and this 9/11 nonsense you do is proof of it
i know this government is incompetent enough to have allowed the 19 terrorists to do what they did, and you think that the government is so good at doing things they could pull off this event and kill thousands of its own citizens without anyone leaking the story
when they couldnt even keep a few photos of soldiers doing unspeakable things to prisoners in Iraq from coming out

Why would I admit being wrong when I wasn't?

If I did, if would be a sign of stupidity not maturity.

In your case, however, it was maturity.

And now I give my thanks for your willingness to realize certain facts.

Because other than the blue tent thing,your full of crap and you know it.thats the ONLY thing you have made a point of that that wasnt a bunch of stupid insane ramblings with no facts to back them up on.No if you did,you would be showing a sign of maturity.thats all you been doing this whole time on this thread other than the point about the blue tent is showing stupidity like that retard divecon.:cuckoo: see unlike you and divecon,I am mature enough to admit it when i am wrong.you however CANT realise certain facts.

thats YOU

Dude the government IS the problem of america.Not the solution.The american people let greedy evil corrupt men take it over and were paying for it now.thats proof that divecon is a true moron in the fact that he is on my ignore list and like the retard he is,responds to my posts.:cuckoo:

thats YOU

Dude the government IS the problem of america.Not the solution.The american people let greedy evil corrupt men take it over and were paying for it now.thats proof that divecon is a true moron in the fact that he is on my ignore list and like the retard he is,responds to my posts.:cuckoo:
and like the moron you are you keep bringing up MY name, so i respond to your post
LOL
if you want to ignore me, stop showing how much i own in that peabrain of yours and stop saying my name

so divecon why did the military eyewitnesses and first responders lie

so divecon why did the military eyewitnesses and first responders lie
who says they did
its YOU guys that are lying
you take something they said and twist it
i never called any of them liars
i call YOU moron troofers liars

so then they did see molten metal flowing down the channel rails..they did see molten metal flowing like lava...dripping from beams...metal beams cherry red....and the NIST spokesmen is lying..it is one or the other...never mind your double think...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9qEIlNVl5s[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-99CLdHWCc&feature=related[/ame]

Forum List

Back