Who thinks that wall street tycoons who make a billion dollars a year

You would give up 700 million of every 1 billion too

Yea right, too bad you have nothing

Psst! Here's clue. They're less than 1% of the population. The ONLY way their side will get elected is if fools like you vote for the policies that help them. That's why Republicans vilify city dwellers, non-whites and immigrants. To gin up hatred for the "others" so you don't notice that it really is the ultra wealthy they're governing for.
You are right the rich are small and can not pay for everything. Thanks for understanding this and voting for trump

The rich are small in nunmber but they control MOST of the wealth. They also pay the smallest percentage of their income in taxes, and get to keep far more of their income than working people. At the same time, they have numerous deductions and loopholes working people don't have.

Since 1980, executives and upper management have seen their salaries increase by 300% in terms of real income. Working people have not only seen their income stagnate, but the buying power of that income has eroded because all of their costs have gone up and their income hasn't kept pace.

I did a recent social experiment using my own lifestyle and its costs, and compared them with those of my 29 year-old daughter at the same age. We both had two children by age 29, she's married and I was divorced at that age, but in fairness, I married much younger than she did, and my kids were about 3 years older than hers. She has yet to buy her first house, I was living in my second house.

What I found was that the lifestyle I had at age 29 would be so expensive today, that I couldn't afford any of it - not the house, the new car, the in-home daycare, the travel. My monthly costs have gone from $700, including house, car and day care, to over $3000 a month for the same costs today. At the same time as my income has gone from $1500 per month, to $2,200 per month for the same job. During this time frame, the bank I worked for has automated and is far more profitable now, than it was when I worked there.

Where do you think those reduced costs and increased profits have gone? They've gone to the corporations, and their shareholders. The top 20% of income earners. Increased income and profits used to be split among the corporation, its workers and its shareholders. The workers have been pushed out of the equation, and as corporations get larger, and the wealthy people who run them are further and further removed from the people they employ, the real effect of all of the growth going to the top, is never seen by the people who make the policies.

My daughter laughed that the purchase price of my newer 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 1350 sq. ft. house was LESS than the minimum down payment on a starter property today. My daughter and her husband will pay more than 20 times what I paid for our starter home in 1973, for their first home today, and they're shopping in rural areas to find something that cheap.

they control MOST of the wealth. They also pay the smallest percentage of their income in taxes,

I don't believe you can prove this claim.

At the same time, they have numerous deductions and loopholes working people don't have.

For example?
Amazon pays nothing actually and abuses the post office as well

Dragonlady is talking about rich people, nor corporations. Try to pay attention.

Facts make you sleepy? That explains a lot.
Let us know when you figure out that operating profits are not connected to stock value

Not connected? DURR.
Yup a company can have stellar profits while the stock falls, quite common

Not moving in lock-step is a far cry from "not connected".
The point is that MS makes billions that are profits to the owner not associated with the stock. You do know that not all profitable companies are public

Duh apparently not

The point is that MS makes billions that are profits to the owner

MSFT (not Morgan Stanley) doesn't cut Bill Gates a check for $11 billion because he owns some shares.

Psst! Here's clue. They're less than 1% of the population. The ONLY way their side will get elected is if fools like you vote for the policies that help them. That's why Republicans vilify city dwellers, non-whites and immigrants. To gin up hatred for the "others" so you don't notice that it really is the ultra wealthy they're governing for.
You are right the rich are small and can not pay for everything. Thanks for understanding this and voting for trump

The rich are small in nunmber but they control MOST of the wealth. They also pay the smallest percentage of their income in taxes, and get to keep far more of their income than working people. At the same time, they have numerous deductions and loopholes working people don't have.

Since 1980, executives and upper management have seen their salaries increase by 300% in terms of real income. Working people have not only seen their income stagnate, but the buying power of that income has eroded because all of their costs have gone up and their income hasn't kept pace.

I did a recent social experiment using my own lifestyle and its costs, and compared them with those of my 29 year-old daughter at the same age. We both had two children by age 29, she's married and I was divorced at that age, but in fairness, I married much younger than she did, and my kids were about 3 years older than hers. She has yet to buy her first house, I was living in my second house.

What I found was that the lifestyle I had at age 29 would be so expensive today, that I couldn't afford any of it - not the house, the new car, the in-home daycare, the travel. My monthly costs have gone from $700, including house, car and day care, to over $3000 a month for the same costs today. At the same time as my income has gone from $1500 per month, to $2,200 per month for the same job. During this time frame, the bank I worked for has automated and is far more profitable now, than it was when I worked there.

Where do you think those reduced costs and increased profits have gone? They've gone to the corporations, and their shareholders. The top 20% of income earners. Increased income and profits used to be split among the corporation, its workers and its shareholders. The workers have been pushed out of the equation, and as corporations get larger, and the wealthy people who run them are further and further removed from the people they employ, the real effect of all of the growth going to the top, is never seen by the people who make the policies.

My daughter laughed that the purchase price of my newer 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 1350 sq. ft. house was LESS than the minimum down payment on a starter property today. My daughter and her husband will pay more than 20 times what I paid for our starter home in 1973, for their first home today, and they're shopping in rural areas to find something that cheap.

they control MOST of the wealth. They also pay the smallest percentage of their income in taxes,

I don't believe you can prove this claim.

At the same time, they have numerous deductions and loopholes working people don't have.

For example?
Amazon pays nothing actually and abuses the post office as well

Dragonlady is talking about rich people, nor corporations. Try to pay attention.
I care so much

Let us know when you figure out that operating profits are not connected to stock value

Not connected? DURR.
Yup a company can have stellar profits while the stock falls, quite common

Not moving in lock-step is a far cry from "not connected".
The point is that MS makes billions that are profits to the owner not associated with the stock. You do know that not all profitable companies are public

Duh apparently not

The point is that MS makes billions that are profits to the owner

MSFT (not Morgan Stanley) doesn't cut Bill Gates a check for $11 billion because he owns some shares.
No people buy windows and services stock is not involved doofy
Profits drive the stock not vice versa

Yup. And it's not salary or capital gains.
Yea turd Bill Gates owns a half billion dollars in real estate that he bought with 250 grand a year

Yup makes sense 2 u

I see net worth versus salary is another area of confusion for you...…….
Gates has no salary doofus

Try tuning in

You're admitting your stupid error, excellent!
He retired doofy

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

upload_2019-7-9_14-43-37.png

And no one paid him 1.38 million per hour.
Happy to help educate you.

Yup. And it's not salary or capital gains.
Yea turd Bill Gates owns a half billion dollars in real estate that he bought with 250 grand a year

Yup makes sense 2 u

Try tuning in

He retired doofy

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Nice try...
You were the only one here insisting Gates received a salary.

Yup makes sense 2 u

Try tuning in

He retired doofy

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Nice try...

I don't know why she's so angry...….

Yup makes sense 2 u

Try tuning in

He retired doofy

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

View attachment 268470

That was his earnings from his company......

Bye the way ms chief of operations earns 26 mill a year, 26 mill more than your food stamps

Try tuning in

He retired doofy

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Nice try...

Stubborn old lady hates to reflect on her misinformation.

Try tuning in

He retired doofy

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Nice try...

I dont know why you are so poor

I lied. U r poor because u r dumb

Try tuning in

He retired doofy

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

View attachment 268470

Bye the way ms chief of operations earns 26 mill a year, 26 mill more than your food stamps
Are you GG with a female handle?

Try tuning in

He retired doofy

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Nice try...

We don’t know why you’re so ignorant.

Try tuning in

He retired doofy

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Nice try...

Frannie is a lady?

He retired doofy

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Nice try...

I dont know why you didnt buy apple and google

He retired doofy

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Nice try...

Frannie is a lady?
Please don’t tell me a male has a handle like “Frannie”!

Try tuning in

He retired doofy

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

View attachment 268470

Why you want to feel me up

He retired doofy

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Nice try...

I dont know why you didnt buy apple and google
How do you know what anybody owns?
We’re discussing how stupid you are.

He retired doofy

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Nice try...

Frannie is a lady?
Please don’t tell me a male has a handle like “Frannie”!
Mind f.uck

Try tuning in

He retired doofy

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

View attachment 268470

You're lying, the company didn't pay him 1.38 million per hour as his share of their earnings.

Bye the way ms chief of operations

The stock symbol is MSFT....MS is Morgan Stanley.

He retired doofy

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

View attachment 268470

Why you want to feel me up
You’re one of those effeminate guys, aren’t you?

Forum List

Back