Who thinks Trump's Core Economic Policy will be more Massive Tax cus to the ultra wealthy??

Republicans seem to not remember what Trump did back in 2017-2020.
Trump was the president who handed out all the fake money to everybody at record rates. And Trump signed off on all those bills and they all had his signature on them.
Trump was the one who said the handouts weren't big enough and said the handouts need to be bigger.
Trump was the one who exploded the deficits both before and after covid.
Trump was the one who had the FED print record money, and needed record stimulus and record QE. Trump even needed QE and rate cuts in 2019 because his economy was weak.

Stop blaming Biden for Trump policy, Trump fake money printing, and Trump fake money handouts. Trump was a major cause of all the inflation we got, because he exploded the deficits and handed out all the fake money to everybody and republicans are trying to blame Biden for what Trump did.

“I am asking Congress to amend this bill and increase the ridiculously low $600 to $2,000, or $4,000 for a couple,” Trump said in the video.

IMG_0164.jpeg

Action, the super pac affiliated with the Koch network, announced that it was committing seventy million dollars to stopping Trump from becoming President again, twenty-five million of which was pledged directly by Koch Industries.

I applaud republicans with the courage to stand up to Trump's crime, corruption, failure, debt, deficit, lies etc etc. BUT the average republican voter is dumb as rocks and completely manipulated and devote to everything Trump and will only vote for Trump no matter what, even if Trump commits several major crimes. Trump has even admitted he could shoot somebody in the head and not lose any voters.

Therefore all the Billionaires that literally wasted $100M donating money to stop Trump from getting the nomination have just pissed away and extremely large sum of money. This demonstrates perfectly that these people have way too much money and definitely do not need a tax cut at all, especially when the GOP tax cuts for billionaires have ballooned the debt and deficit and bankrupted America.

Koch has $75M to waste on nothing, but he wants and needs a tax cut??? And the GOP tax cuts for billionaires policy has bankrupted America. Another example of how Republican logic and reasoning is failed logic and reasoning, and that is why republican presidents are always failures exploding the deficit and starting failed major mid east wars and riots at the Capitol etc

They want to screw retirees & future ones along with any policy initiatives that help the middle slass to cut the defecit so that their cronies can keep their taxpayer funded handouts.

Trump was the president who handed out all the fake money to everybody at record rates. And Trump signed off on all those bills and they all had his signature on them.
Trump was the one who said the handouts weren't big enough and said the handouts need to be bigger.
Trump was the one who had the FED print record money, and needed record stimulus and record QE. Trump even needed QE and rate cuts in 2019 because his economy was weak.

Stop blaming Biden for Trump policy, Trump fake money printing, and Trump fake money handouts. Trump was a major cause of all the inflation we got, because he exploded the deficits and handed out all the fake money to everybody and republicans are trying to blame Biden for what Trump did.

“I am asking Congress to amend this bill and increase the ridiculously low $600 to $2,000, or $4,000 for a couple,” Trump said in the video.

And now Biden's giving that money to illegals and terrorists.

Yeah. I don't disagree.

What gets me is that Republicans don't care about spending when they do it.

And it exploded under Trump.
Bullshit, I am a republican and I bitch all the time about the spending no matter who's in power.
They're all irresponsible fools. Pointing at Trump doesn't absolve Biden bro

Hunter, Hunter, Hunter, I know the polls for your dad don't look good.

The President doesn't control spending. Congress does. It's why Trump had to ASK them to increase the amount given! Duh?

The Democrats seem to think no one remembers that they spend like drunken sailors as well when they are in control of the purse strings. I have said many times the only time either party or their supporters care about spending is when they aren't the ones doing it.

You're the liar.
Yea, right. The defecit is sky high because Biden is giving hundreds of billions of dollars to illegals & terrorists. Sure.

That must be the latest rant spoonfed to you by Daddy Warbucks Trump, you asswipe.

Oh my gosh. How many times do we have to go over this. It was the left clamoring over those relief packages. It was blue cities wanting to shut everything down. If trump hadn’t sent out all that money, the left would have raised hell about it.

Please, stop trying to pin these things on him when it was what you all wanted.

Forum List

Back