Who was the Idiot that said this?

He is willing to testify in court. The problem is that the FBI wont use his information to charge Hunter, so there is no court for him to testify in. Up to speed now? :cuckoo:

Typical MAGA Republican

They are willing to make charges in the RW media, but when it comes to swearing under oath……Run Away! Run Away!

Sour grapes. He's never been credible.
Thats the beauty of an FBI investigation. You can determine if someones statements are credible or not by corroborating it. Of course that first requires that they actually investigate it, which they have not done. Thibault made sure that no one would investigate anything at all.

Typical MAGA Republican

They are willing to make charges in the RW media, but when it comes to swearing under oath……Run Away! Run Away!
He already did swear under oath. He spoke to the FBI. Do you even understand the basic details of this topic?

He already did swear under oath. He spoke to the FBI. Do you even understand the basic details of this topic?

Show us where he made a sworn statement that they were funneling money to Joe Biden

Didnt happen

None. The question is, how much has Hunter Biden’s father - who is running for office - has used Hunter as a proxy to sell influence.

Has he done that?
You know you need actual proof?

Oh…..I forgot
You are Republican

Has he done that?
You know you need actual proof?

Oh…..I forgot
You are Republican
I said the “question is”. You are one to demand proof when your party impeached Trump over Russia Collusion with questionable proof.

I imagine he will be at some point, but he hasnt yet. That however doesnt mean he isnt guilty, and "Innocent until proven guilty" doesnt apply in the court of public opinion anyway.

Doubtful. Hunter is protected. Just like all of the political class.

I said the “question is”. You are one to demand proof when your party impeached Trump over Russia Collusion with questionable proof.

Trump was not impeached over Russian collusion

Tater probably showered with Hunter... like he did with Ashley ...and the dog One fckd up family

Show us where he made a sworn statement that they were funneling money to Joe Biden

Didnt happen
You want me to provide you with a copy of a confidential sworn statement made at the FBI? Yeah, let me just grab that off of Google real quick....

You want me to provide you with a copy of a confidential sworn statement made at the FBI? Yeah, let me just grab that off of Google real quick....
You sure make a lot of presumptions about that statement

Nothing burger

Forum List

Back