Who will be better at getting America out of debt, Trump or Hillary?

Yeah man, raise the minimum wage...... lmfao

20150524_mcd.jpg

workers?? we don't need no fuckin' workers

Half of minimum wage earners are overpaid and arent capable of handling a job....the other half realize its only a stepping stone for future growth and oppurtunity........

I think Trump has a better idea of how to spend money. Clinton never ran a hotdog stand in her life outside of her marriage.

Both are talking about spending, but a Republican Congress would stop both of them. However I think a Republican President will have an easier time working with Congress than Hillary.

We can't even discuss getting out of debt until we at least have a balanced budget. That will never happen with Hillary, it may happen with Trump.
Didn't Bill Clinton have a balanced budget? Maybe he could show her how he done it.

It's called Economic Growth. That's what one gets with lower taxes and less regulation.

FYI

The chart's dates for presidential budgets is wrong.... Reagan's first budget was fiscal 1982-1989, Bush 1 fiscal 1990-1993, Clinton fiscal 1994-2001, Bush 2 fiscal 2002-2009, obama fiscal 2010-2017

As far as the question, Hillary clinton's budget/tax plans over the next 10 years adds $200 billion to the National Debt, While donald trump's budget/tax plans adds $10 trillion, $5 trillion at it's very very best, added to the National Debt as scored by think tanks....

BY FAR, Hillary's plans will bring us much closer to balancing the budget which is the first step to reducing the debt////

Yes, but where is she going to get the money when more businesses close up and move overseas? After all, she plans on getting her spending money by raising taxes (again) on the wealthy.

How does Donald Trump balance the budget? he can't!
What does running a business have to do with being pPresident, its just a lame excuse. Did John McCain run a business, George HW Bush, Ronald Reagan, the list is endless

The President doesn't balance the budget--the Congress does. Currently that's impossible because of DumBama who would never sign a balanced budget and would rather see a government shutdown so the media can lie about it and blame Republicans.

The same thing would happen with Hil-Liar. She would never allow a balanced budget to pass if there wasn't enough goodies to buy votes with. You know, free college, paid leave for all working people and so on.

Trump derived his original fortune because his Dad gave it to him.

The rest he derived from overextending and bankruptcy.

Hillary wants to raise the minimum wage to make a healthy middle class which will make a healthy economy.

Until you boneheads stop voting for Republicans, it WILL GET WORSE.

Right, we would have a great economy if we raised the wages for 3% of our entire workforce. Yeah, that will save the world.

Trump had a good start and made it much greater with his work and investments. Trust me, not everybody can handle money. We lost several customers because the owner died and left the company to one of their children and they ran it into the ground, or otherwise became too old and sold the business to their kids who eventually ended up closing the business.

I have a personal story of a person who won the lottery. She danced out of the company she worked for singing how she'll never have to work another day in her life. She was back at that company less than two years later begging for her job back. In fact, there are books written how lottery money destroyed people's lives.

I bet you're one of those people that think when you increase costs on a business, the business owner just digs deeper into his own wallet and forks out the money. When you increase costs to a business, they pass that cost down to their customers or they consider investments in automation.

Neither of them have any clue about how to address the fundamental flaw of Post Industrial Civilization, ie the unsustainability of entitlement spending.

As, indeed, nor do ANY of the major political parties in the world today.

At least not that I have heard.
Where did industry go? How's our stuff made then?

State controlled business by civil servants , price controls and equality of outcomes for all commie bastards !!!!

I think Trump has a better idea of how to spend money. Clinton never ran a hotdog stand in her life outside of her marriage.

Both are talking about spending, but a Republican Congress would stop both of them. However I think a Republican President will have an easier time working with Congress than Hillary.

We can't even discuss getting out of debt until we at least have a balanced budget. That will never happen with Hillary, it may happen with Trump.

Hillary wants to raise the minimum wage to make a healthy middle class which will make a healthy economy.

Care to explain how raising the min wage helps the middle class? Middle class people aren't minimum wage earners. Any additional costs hiring low skilled workers will only put pressure on those in the middle.

Increase in spendable income.

If you increase minimum wage, all workers wages get bumped up.

Unless you are a degree holder/licensed/certificate worker, you are low skilled. That's about 90% of all workers.

FYI

The chart's dates for presidential budgets is wrong.... Reagan's first budget was fiscal 1982-1989, Bush 1 fiscal 1990-1993, Clinton fiscal 1994-2001, Bush 2 fiscal 2002-2009, obama fiscal 2010-2017

As far as the question, Hillary clinton's budget/tax plans over the next 10 years adds $200 billion to the National Debt, While donald trump's budget/tax plans adds $10 trillion, $5 trillion at it's very very best, added to the National Debt as scored by think tanks....

BY FAR, Hillary's plans will bring us much closer to balancing the budget which is the first step to reducing the debt////
true! the budget

Care to explain how raising the min wage helps the middle class? Middle class people aren't minimum wage earners. Any additional costs hiring low skilled workers will only put pressure on those in the middle.
Raising the wages of the lowest paid workers will also put pressure on higher paid workers

Why?

Raising the wages of the lowest paid workers will also put pressure on higher paid workers
True, but from my experience it's usually the lower middle class that takes the brunt. In a fast food operation higher costs for low skilled workers will have more of an impact on their immediate superiors that some one at corporate headquarters.

Fast food nets 30% plus.

Who will be better at getting America out of debt, Trump or Hillary?
Independent analysis of their plans indicate neither one of them would get us out of debt. Clinton would get us more into debt, but Trump would get us several more trillions into debt than Clinton would. In fact, Trump would add as much to the debt as Obama has, if not more.

This, more than anything else, is what tells you Trump is a liberal pretending to be a conservative.

The very first thing a real conservative would have done is put a balanced budget plan on the table.

I'm not sure, Trump sounds like Reagan in terms of rebuilding the military. I know that didn't come cheap. At this point I'd rate it a toss up although if Trump gave it some attention, such as calling for an audit of each federal department, I'd have faith in him getting things done.

raising the minimum wage will only kill business bonhead

Business is making record profit, which business will it kill?

Which business was killed when minimum wage was raised in the past?

Forum List

Back