Who will (can) be swayed by Trump's refusal to divulge his tax returns?

It depends on what's being produced.
For instance, receiving machinery from Asia, shipping it to Mexico to be assemble and then reshipped back to the US is ridiculous.
And as a Liberal, you should be appalled by the working conditions and slave wages of China and Mexico.

I'm referring to the manufacture of clothing that Trump profited from and his name blazoned on their labels. Do you think Trump gave a shit about the down side of globalization then?
Where do you buy your clothes dumb fuck? Is there even one textile plant still running in this country?

I'm not the one claiming to fix our trade problems with China claiming I'm going to protect the American worker while I import clothing made overseas while some other clothing companies sell ties made in the USA. It's astounding that some how you guys think this is a positive for Trump.
So you will vote for an incompetent, lying, bus stop rat bag old hag power-hungry piece of shit Hillary? You are one stupid sunuvabich.

"geometry final"

You must admire Hillary's interesting angle on her net worth,

[Q

You missed be really pissed off at Trump and every other President for not releasing their college transcripts too, huh?

I am not voting for Trump because he is an obnoxious New York big government Liberal. He is no different than any Democrat.

I could care less if he releases anything. That won't change anything.

All I am doing is pointing out the blatant hypocrisy of the Moon Bats. They don't usually like that.

There is no hypocrisy. Obama or any other president has not released their college transcripts and nobody is asking Trump to either.

I'm referring to the manufacture of clothing that Trump profited from and his name blazoned on their labels. Do you think Trump gave a shit about the down side of globalization then?
Where do you buy your clothes dumb fuck? Is there even one textile plant still running in this country?

I'm not the one claiming to fix our trade problems with China claiming I'm going to protect the American worker while I import clothing made overseas while some other clothing companies sell ties made in the USA. It's astounding that some how you guys think this is a positive for Trump.
So you will vote for an incompetent, lying, bus stop rat bag old hag power-hungry piece of shit Hillary? You are one stupid sunuvabich.

"geometry final"

I at least have a better understanding of what her net worth is and how much percentage in taxes she paid. What was it 33 or 36%? Pretty high. 11% to charity, pretty average.

Trump we don't know anything.

"geometry final"

I at least have a better understanding of what her net worth is and how much percentage in taxes she paid. What was it 33 or 36%? Pretty high. 11% to charity, pretty average.

Did you include the Clinton Foundation Slush Fund in those figures?

"geometry final"

I am more concerned about her attitude towards the US, not JUST Stockholders.

"geometry final"

Nah, you can do that though, right? Just go to some obscure right wing source and knock yourself out.

[

There is no hypocrisy. Obama or any other president has not released their college transcripts and nobody is asking Trump to either.

You are doing what all Moon Bats do.

You are demanding that the Republicans release records but not the Democrats.

Hypocritical partisan pig shit.

Obama's college records would show two important things to the American people. Was he registered as a foreign student and was he also an Affirmative Action Negro passed because of his race instead of his abilities?

Crooked Hillary's speech transcripts would directly show her to be a liar about her comments to the Democrat base condemning Wall Street.

Those things are just as important to the American people as Trump's tax records and in the case of Obama even more so.

"geometry final"

Yep, that's why we are talking about personal tax returns.

"geometry final"

Yep, that's why we are talking about personal tax returns.

Trump takes the deductions allowed by law.
Hillary discovers she's worth 85 million 6 months after she states she's broke.
You are a Hillary shill who says NOTHING positive about Hillary, ONLY what you perceive as negative about Trump.
I am concerned about the future of the US.

Are we clear now?

Opaque, not clear.

I'm good with that.
giphy.gif

"geometry final"

Nah, you can do that though, right? Just go to some obscure right wing source and knock yourself out.
Of course. If it's not from a leftist source that could interfere with your utopian existence, it must be incorrect - right? Dumass.

[

Obama's college records would show two important things to the American people. Was he registered as a foreign student and was he also an Affirmative Action Negro passed because of his race instead of his abilities?

Crooked Hillary's transcripts would directly show her to be a liar about her comments to the Democrat base condemning Wall Street.

Those things are just as important to the American people as Trump's tax records and in the case of Obama even more so.

No, Sanders hasn't released his tax records either and he should. He's not going to win the nomination so it's not as important as Trump, but if he were then he absolutely should. Same standard as every other presidential candidate.

So, what you are doing is conflating a conspiracy theory to Trump doing the least of what any Presidential candidate who has won the nomination has done, release their tax returns. Trump even told Romney when he was holding out that he should release his, so Trump is the one being a hypocrite.

Anyway, it's not a demand, it's just tradition dating back over 40 years. He doesn't have to, doesn't mean he isn't going to be reminded of it or that there could be a political price, it's up to him. This thread appears to have been started to talk about whether there is any price to pay at all, and perhaps there isn't. But, all you nitwits came around and now were talking about birtherism.

Congratulations for being so reflexively defensive that you are now delving into territory that Trump himself has abandoned and would probably wish his supporters shut up about.

"geometry final"

Of course. If it's not from a leftist source that could interfere with your utopian existence, it must be incorrect - right? Dumass.

I wouldn't expect you to post something from DailyKos or ThinkProgress. CNN, ABC, NBC would do just fine, then again I don't have an irrational view of media bias.

It's an expectation for Presidential candidates based on precedence set in the 70s. Nothing more or less.

Yet you just told me that nobody is asking Trump to release his tax returns. But here you are characterizing this as an "expectation."

An expectation is not a demand. And I said college transcripts nobody is asking for. Stop conflating, learn to read.

I hope he never released them and wins anyway. I will happily vote for him if he shoves it right in your pouty little faces.

Hey, you actually posted something that is remotely within the topic for this thread, congratulations!

[

Crooked Hillary's transcripts would directly show her to be a liar about her comments to the Democrat base condemning Wall Street.

No, Sanders hasn't released his tax records either and he should. He's not going to win the nomination so it's not as important as Trump, but if he were then he absolutely should. Same standard as every other presidential candidate.

So, what you are doing is conflating a conspiracy theory to Trump doing the least of what any Presidential candidate who has won the nomination has done, release their tax returns. Trump even told Romney when he was holding out that he should release his, so Trump is the one being a hypocrite.

Anyway, it's not a demand, it's just tradition dating back over 40 years. He doesn't have to, doesn't mean he isn't going to be reminded of it or that there could be a political price, it's up to him. This thread appears to have been started to talk about whether there is any price to pay at all, and perhaps there isn't. But, all you nitwits came around and now were talking about birtherism.

Congratulations for being so reflexively defensive that you are now delving into territory that Trump himself has abandoned and would probably wish his supporters shut up about.

I could care less about his tax records because I have already made up my mind not to vote for him because he is big government Liberal.

All I am doing is pointing out the hypocrisy of the stupid Moon Bats that demand that he turn over some records but defend shithead Democrats like Obama and Crooked Hillary for not turning over important records. They are not the same records but important ones nevertheless.

All the stupid Moon Bats are doing is fishing for anything they can that cast a bad light on Trump while ignoring the records that could expose Obama and Crooked Hillary to be a fraud.

It is nothing more than typical partisan pig politics.

[

I could care less about his tax records because I have already made up my mind not to vote for him because he is big government Liberal.

All I am doing is pointing out the hypocrisy of the stupid Moon Bats that demand that he turn over some records but defend shithead Democrats like Obama and Crooked Hillary for not turning over important records. They are not the same records but important ones nevertheless.

All the stupid Moon Bats are doing is fishing for anything they can that cast a bad light on Trump while ignoring the records that could expose Obama and Crooked Hillary to be a fraud.

It is nothing more than typical partisan pig politics.

You're not pointing out a hypocrisy. Past presidents haven't been asked for or haven't released their college transcripts. So, why should Obama...or Trump release theirs? No hypocrisy.

Obama and all past Presidents have released at least some of their tax returns. When Romney was hedging on releasing his, Trump stepped in and said he should. Trump had at one point said he was going to release his own, now he is saying he isn't. So, that's hypocrisy and a lie on Trump's part.

Whether you are going to vote for Trump or not I could care less, for the sake of this thread, you have it wrong.

Forum List

Back