Who will (can) be swayed by Trump's refusal to divulge his tax returns?

For the millionth time not Trump or candidate present or future is legally required to release their tax returns they are private. If people are really truly so concerned about candidates running for President releasing their tax returns contact your represenatives in Washington to get a bill up to the President requiring it and pressure him to sign it into law or shut up about tax returns.

My point was and is that Trump LIED about first stating that he would release them........and then.......
Well if had given him a call,and let him know your time limit,he just might have gotten them out for ya.

Hillary was BROKE 8 years ago until the press discovered she was worth 85 Million.
Now what was that about Tax Returns?
You're such a tool.

You could have just as easily stated...."Trump has every right to LIE about first divulging his tax returns and then saying, fuck you, its none of your business...."
My main concern is the issue that Trump and Sanders have been banging away at for 20 years...
Globalization and it's destruction of the Middle Class.
Hillary is too little, too late on this issue.

Globalization? Trump has participated in it.

Yep...and he wants that to stop by that having EVERYONE being on an even playing field.

I see. Trump made his money importing ties from China but not he's on your side/ Gottcha'.

Anyway, I thought this thread had promise, it wasn't about whether Trump should release his taxes or not but what is the benefit of doing so if any, and now that's all gone down the crapper.

My point was and is that Trump LIED about first stating that he would release them........and then.......
Hillary LIED over and over about classified information and her private e-mail server something far more serious that Trumps tax returns yet the left shows no concern over that. My point is this thread is nothing more than partisan horseshit continue to shovel it if you wish I'm going to watch playoff hockey.

You're partisan horseshit, start yet another thread on Clinton's email if you want to.

Oh no! Please don't go all Trigglypuff on us!

giphy.gif

Neat Trump old timey home movies.
Looks just like Hillary after her hubby exposed himself yet again to another young girl...

Sometimes it's best to leave well enough alone.

The answer posed in the thread's title may indeed be, NO ONE.....

The acolytes that hate Hillary (and Obama) enough, will ALWAYS side with Trump regardless of the stupidity he spews....as he himself stated about shooting someone on 5th Ave, and not lose a single vote from his "following".

For Trump divulging his taxes has no "up-side"........His returns may indeed show that he is more of a self-promoter than a truly successful businessman....and Trump would simply hate to respond to all those pesky media questions raised by those tax returns.

Conversely, NOT divulging his taxes will have no impact on his followers. Very few, if any, right wing voter has a fence left whereupon to sit..
Everyone who doesn't trust trump already. Even releasing them won't make a difference. We simply can't hand the free world over to trump. Not when we have the Clinton's. Maybe if Cruz rubio jeb kasich were running against trump.

So true. I mean Trump opposed the Iraq war and Hillary voted to go free those poor ISIS freaks.

Then there is Benghazi. Hillary showed such great leadership and judgment with Benghazi that we can't rely on an idiot like Trump.

Hillary LIED over and over about classified information and her private e-mail server something far more serious that Trumps tax returns yet the left shows no concern over that. My point is this thread is nothing more than partisan horseshit continue to shovel it if you wish I'm going to watch playoff hockey.

You're partisan horseshit, start yet another thread on Clinton's email if you want to.

giphy.gif

While we're at it, as a measure of good faith, perhaps you wouldn't mind posting a .jpg of your tax returns?

No? It's none of my business you say? So why is Trump's any of yours?

That is an astoundingly stupid question.

Any idea why people are voting Trump?

It's because they want jobs.

It's because they are tired of selling out the country to illegals and terrorists.

Brilliant response......Trump will "hire" all those who want jobs......and request a refund from China, India, Mexico and the Philippines for those naughty democrats who sold the country....LOL

giphy.gif

While we're at it, as a measure of good faith, perhaps you wouldn't mind posting a .jpg of your tax returns?

Why? Afraid to answer it?

Hillary was BROKE 8 years ago until the press discovered she was worth 85 Million.
Now what was that about Tax Returns?
You're such a tool.

You could have just as easily stated...."Trump has every right to LIE about first divulging his tax returns and then saying, fuck you, its none of your business...."
My main concern is the issue that Trump and Sanders have been banging away at for 20 years...

Yep...and he wants that to stop by that having EVERYONE being on an even playing field.

I see. Trump made his money importing ties from China but not he's on your side/ Gottcha'.

Anyway, I thought this thread had promise, it wasn't about whether Trump should release his taxes or not but what is the benefit of doing so if any, and now that's all gone down the crapper.

Apparently, you haven't studied Ricardian Free Trade.
Fair Trade requires BOTH nations benefitting from trade, not just the stockholders.
There WILL be products, such as TIES, that CAN be produced and shipped from another nation as long as the US is also benefitting.

It's because they are tired of selling out the country to illegals and terrorists.

Brilliant response......Trump will "hire" all those who want jobs......and request a refund from China, India, Mexico and the Philippines for those naughty democrats who sold the country....LOL

People vote with their pocket books. These same people probably voted for Obama to get cheaper and more effective health care. LOL.

Oh, and their free Obamaphone

Wash, rinse, repeat. People are stupid.

The answer posed in the thread's title may indeed be, NO ONE.....

The acolytes that hate Hillary (and Obama) enough, will ALWAYS side with Trump regardless of the stupidity he spews....as he himself stated about shooting someone on 5th Ave, and not lose a single vote from his "following".

For Trump divulging his taxes has no "up-side"........His returns may indeed show that he is more of a self-promoter than a truly successful businessman....and Trump would simply hate to respond to all those pesky media questions raised by those tax returns.

Conversely, NOT divulging his taxes will have no impact on his followers. Very few, if any, right wing voter has a fence left whereupon to sit..
Everyone who doesn't trust trump already. Even releasing them won't make a difference. We simply can't hand the free world over to trump. Not when we have the Clinton's. Maybe if Cruz rubio jeb kasich were running against trump.

So true. I mean Trump opposed the Iraq war and Hillary voted to go free those poor ISIS freaks.

Then there is Benghazi. Hillary showed such great leadership and judgment with Benghazi that we can't rely on an idiot like Trump.

Trump more or less supported the Iraq war as it was happening. But, you'd have to be skilled in the internet to know this.

So I guess you are in favor of Chinese human beings working 36 hours at a clip for $13.00/day with no benefits?
You're such a Humanist.

Fair Trade requires BOTH nations benefitting from trade, not just the stockholders.
There WILL be products, such as TIES, that CAN be produced and shipped from another nation as long as the US is also benefitting.

OK, how was the US benefiting? Specifically it's workers.

BOTH parties sold out the US.

So I guess you are in favor of Chinese human beings working 36 hours at a clip for $13.00/day with no benefits?
You're such a Humanist.

How you "arrived at that conclusion" is quite magical.......LOL

giphy.gif

Why? Afraid to answer it?

No. Some answers are so obvious that I'd like for you to contemplate it and get back to me.

OK, how was the US benefiting? Specifically it's workers.

It depends on what's being produced.
For instance, receiving machinery from Asia, shipping it to Mexico to be assemble and then reshipped back to the US is ridiculous.
And as a Liberal, you should be appalled by the working conditions and slave wages of China and Mexico.

You're such a Humanist.

He favors illegals coming over and taking American jobs but is against those same jobs going overseas.

It's perfectly logical..............NOT!

You're such a Humanist.

He favors illegals coming over and taking American jobs but is against those same jobs going overseas.

It's perfectly logical..............NOT!

It's not only Illegals taking Blue Collar jobs, it's Business Visas taking away White Collar careers.

Forum List

Back