Who will (can) be swayed by Trump's refusal to divulge his tax returns?

Globalization? Trump has participated in it.

Yep...and he wants that to stop by that having EVERYONE being on an even playing field.

I see. Trump made his money importing ties from China but not he's on your side/ Gottcha'.

Anyway, I thought this thread had promise, it wasn't about whether Trump should release his taxes or not but what is the benefit of doing so if any, and now that's all gone down the crapper.

Apparently, you haven't studied Ricardian Free Trade.
Fair Trade requires BOTH nations benefitting from trade, not just the stockholders.
There WILL be products, such as TIES, that CAN be produced and shipped from another nation as long as the US is also benefitting.

OK, how was the US benefiting? Specifically it's workers.

It depends on what's being produced.
For instance, receiving machinery from Asia, shipping it to Mexico to be assemble and then reshipped back to the US is ridiculous.
And as a Liberal, you should be appalled by the working conditions and slave wages of China and Mexico.

I'm referring to the manufacture of clothing that Trump profited from and his name blazoned on their labels. Do you think Trump gave a shit about the down side of globalization then?

Yep...and he wants that to stop by that having EVERYONE being on an even playing field.

I see. Trump made his money importing ties from China but not he's on your side/ Gottcha'.

Anyway, I thought this thread had promise, it wasn't about whether Trump should release his taxes or not but what is the benefit of doing so if any, and now that's all gone down the crapper.

Fair Trade requires BOTH nations benefitting from trade, not just the stockholders.
There WILL be products, such as TIES, that CAN be produced and shipped from another nation as long as the US is also benefitting.

For instance, receiving machinery from Asia, shipping it to Mexico to be assemble and then reshipped back to the US is ridiculous.
And as a Liberal, you should be appalled by the working conditions and slave wages of China and Mexico.

I'm referring to the manufacture of clothing that Trump profited from and his name blazoned on their labels. Do you think Trump gave a shit about the down side of globalization then?

Yes...I guess that unlike myself, you weren't watching his interviews years back; I was.
And I know for sure that Hillary doesn't give a crap at all, what with her newly found 85 million.

Some answers are so obvious that I'd like for you to contemplate it and get back to me.

So if the answer was so obvious, why didn't you give me one?

Because....it's obvious. What I like about this conversation is that you actually think you got me on something, right? I mean, why would a guy not running for President release his tax returns because of the Presidential election that (because I have to say it again) is not running for President.

Oops, did I give away the answer or are we going to keep on pretending?

Where do you buy your clothes dumb fuck? Is there even one textile plant still running in this country?

Yes...I guess that unlike myself, you weren't watching his interviews years back; I was.
And I know for sure that Hillary doesn't give a crap at all, what with her newly found 85 million.

I see, so you're going to ignore the hypocritical things that Trump says and is supposed to be core to his campaign.

Where do you buy your clothes dumb fuck? Is there even one textile plant still running in this country?

I'm not the one claiming to fix our trade problems with China claiming I'm going to protect the American worker while I import clothing made overseas while some other clothing companies sell ties made in the USA. It's astounding that some how you guys think this is a positive for Trump.

I see, so you're going to ignore the hypocritical things that Trump says and is supposed to be core to his campaign.

Why do ignore Hillary's lies?
I have been listening to Trump for years and I am of the mind that government should NOT have Evergreen Legislation.
Corporations don't have Evergreen Policies.

Because....it's obvious.

Stop dodging.

What I like about this conversation is that you actually think you got me on something, right?

You said it, I didn't.

I mean, why would a guy not running for President release his tax returns because of the Presidential election that (because I have to say it again) is not running for President.

Because becoming president is not contingent on whether you release your tax returns or not. I couldn't give a damn even if he did or he didn't.

I'm not the one claiming to fix our trade problems with China claiming I'm going to protect the American worker while I import clothing made overseas while some other clothing companies sell ties made in the USA. It's astounding that some how you guys think this is a positive for Trump.

Uh, in order to CHANGE Trade Policies, one must be an ELECTED official...get it?

If the stupid uneducated low information Moon Bats are not bothered about President Shit for Brains not releasing his college transcripts that may reveal he was a foreign student and Crooked Hillary not releasing her speeches to Wall Street why should they care about Trump's tax records?

Hypocritical assholes!

Because....it's obvious.

Stop dodging.

What I like about this conversation is that you actually think you got me on something, right?

You said it, I didn't.

I mean, why would a guy not running for President release his tax returns because of the Presidential election that (because I have to say it again) is not running for President.

Because becoming president is not contingent on whether you release your tax returns or not. I couldn't give a damn even if he did or he didn't.

Not dodging, I already told you, the answer is obvious (and I told you anyway, apparently you didn't get it)

Anyway, nobody said Trump has to release his tax returns. Not a single soul.

Are we clear now?

If the stupid uneducated low information Moon Bats are not bothered about President Shit for Brains not releasing his college transcripts that may reveal he was a foreign student and Crooked Hillary not releasing her speeches to Wall Street why should they care about Trump's tax records?

Hypocritical assholes!

You missed be really pissed off at Trump and every other President for not releasing their college transcripts too, huh?

So you will vote for an incompetent, lying, bus stop rat bag old hag power-hungry piece of shit Hillary? You are one stupid sunuvabich.

So you will vote for an incompetent, lying, bus stop rat bag old hag power-hungry piece of shit Hillary? You are one stupid sunuvabich.

This thread reminds me of taking my geometry final on acid, so many new angles coming out of the walls.

[Q

You missed be really pissed off at Trump and every other President for not releasing their college transcripts too, huh?

I am not voting for Trump because he is an obnoxious New York big government Liberal. He is no different than any Democrat.

I could care less if he releases anything. That won't change anything.

All I am doing is pointing out the blatant hypocrisy of the Moon Bats. They don't usually like that.

This thread reminds me of taking my geometry final on acid, so many new angles coming out of the walls.

This thread reminds me of a game of dodgeball at the YMCA summercamps I went to as a kid. So much dodging.

Forum List

Back