who will christians discriminate against once gays have equal rights?

You are telling more lies. I don't hate your guts never have and don't think I ever will. I don't hate anything about you. I do feel sorry for you though.

Immie

Bullshit. You've told me otherwise. In PMs. Admit when you're angry once and awhile. Stop judging others for it.

I feel sorry for you. YOU get angry and get off on being hurtful. You later deny you so. Mr Holy Man.

I'm mad at myself for giving a shit what you think of me.

I don't believe I have ever said I hate you, maybe you should post the pm, liar?

I pity you is all I have ever said and I pity you today.

Immie

Posting PM is illegal. I can paraphrase what you said with your permission. "Pity" is judgment. It's a superior attitude. It's "holier than thou". It's as if YOU never get angry. Bullshit.

Last edited:
Bullshit. You've told me otherwise. In PMs. Admit when you're angry once and awhile. Stop judging others for it.

I feel sorry for you. YOU get angry and get off on being hurtful. You later deny you so. Mr Holy Man.

I don't believe I have ever said I hate you, maybe you should post the pm, liar?

Immie

Posting PM is illegal. I can paraphrase what you said with your permission.

Just like I thought, you are being dishonest again.

Nothing to back up what you lie about.

Immie

Immie

Posting PM is illegal. I can paraphrase what you said with your permission. "Pity" is judgment. It's a superior attitude. It's "holier than thou". It's as if YOU never get angry. Bullshit.

I never said I don't get angry.

However, I don't hate people just because I get angry with them.

I've been angry with you before, that is for sure, but, I am not so emotionally incapable of getting over my anger at my friends. I don't suddenly hate people like you simply because they have tried to hurt me.

Sleep on it and it is over. No big deal.

Yeah, I've been angry with you before. That doesn't mean I have ever hated you.

Grow up.

Immie

Immie

Immie

As it turns out, you are correct. I just checked my PM's and I have erased it.

One way you are dishonest, is that you call other people liars, but you never admit when you act human and nasty. You NEVER admit when you're angry. IMO, that's because you're a Christian. You think anger is not ok.

You told me that you "enjoyed it" when you thought I was having a "meltdown". You said you didn't care if you hurt my feelings and enjoyed it.

I like people who are emotionally honest. I am. When I'm angry, people know it and I admit it. If someone tells me I've hurt them, it hurts me. I don't enjoy being hurtful. What i'm always willing to do, is admit when I'm vulnerable and angry. I apologize. You do not.

Last edited:

Immie

One way you are dishonest, is that you call other people liars, but you never admit when you act human and nasty. You NEVER admit when you're angry. IMO, that's because you're a Christian. You think anger is not ok.

You told me that you "enjoyed it" when you thought I was having a "meltdown". You said you didn't care if you hurt my feelings and enjoyed it.

I like people who are emotionally honest. I am. When I'm angry, people know it and I admit it.

Of course I enjoy your meltdowns. They are hilarious. I'm sorry, it is funny watching a grown woman go ballistic on a message board when people don't treat her like the Madonna she thinks she is.

I've admitted that I was angry plenty of times, just ask Care4all. I've been angry with her lots and she has always been my best friend on these boards and still is. The difference between you and I is that I get over my anger and I don't hate someone just because I got angry at them once or twice.

And I sure as hell, don't stoop to rephrasing their words in posts as an attempt to make them look bad as has become your habit.

Immie

Immie

I like people who are emotionally honest. I am. When I'm angry, people know it and I admit it.

Of course I enjoy your meltdowns. They are hilarious. I'm sorry, it is funny watching a grown woman go ballistic on a message board when people don't treat her like the Madonna she thinks she is.

I've admitted that I was angry plenty of times, just ask Care4all. I've been angry with her lots and she has always been my best friend on these boards and still is. The difference between you and I is that I get over my anger and I don't hate someone just because I got angry at them once or twice.

And I sure as hell, don't stoop to rephrasing their words in posts as an attempt to make them look bad as has become your habit.

Immie

You aren't even admittting now, that you're angry.

Here's the truth. I don't care that I go ballistic on a message board. I feel passionately about some issues and I enjoy expressing myself.

I don't even know any of your names. We aren't "real" people to each other. We are not "real friends".

I do not blast anyone in RL with my anger. This is one of the most benign ways I've got to deal with my anger--fighting over politics.

You don't like it or you think it's hilarious? Fine. Enjoy yourself.

I never was able to have a voice when I was younger, now I do.

Last edited:

Immie

Here's the truth. I don't care that I go ballistic on a message board. I feel passionately about some issues and I enjoy expressing myself.

I don't even know any of your names. We aren't "real" people to each other. We are not "real friends".

I do not blast anyone in RL with my anger. This is one of the most benign ways I've got to deal with my anger--fighting over politics.

Why would I admit that I am angry when I am not?

I sitting here laughing at you. Last I heard, laughter was not a response to anger.

Immie

Immie

I take it then that you are either lying here or you lied in the other thread when you claimed to have fired your painting crew for listening to Rush Limbaugh. It seems to me that you went ballistic there so in which case are you lying?

Here is a link to the thread and a quote.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media/181601-a-rush-from-rush-10.html#post4034693

Nope. They took their sorry selves elsewhere.

So you'd be cool with someone firing their painter if they found out they were gay, huh?

I had every right to fire them. I was conducting a counseling practice and they were blasting hate through the window when I had clients present.

They weren't going to get anymore of my money when they were costing me business. Period.

What really pisses you off, is that I was powerful enough to do that. I didn't know my place. I should have sat and cowered in my office, right?

Wrong. You're damn right I fired them, and I would do it again.

You went ballistic on them and you fired them. So either you lied about not going ballistic IRL or you lied about firing them. Which is it?

Immie

Immie

I sitting here laughing at you. Last I heard, laughter was not a response to anger.

Immie

Yeah, right. You're laughing at me because you think you're so fucking superior. Nice.

Immie

Yeah, right. You're laughing at me because you think you're so fucking superior. Nice.

No, I am laughing at you because you are acting like a child.

Immie

Immie

I take it then that you are either lying here or you lied in the other thread when you claimed to have fired your painting crew for listening to Rush Limbaugh. It seems to me that you went ballistic there so in which case are you lying?

So you'd be cool with someone firing their painter if they found out they were gay, huh?

I had every right to fire them. I was conducting a counseling practice and they were blasting hate through the window when I had clients present.

They weren't going to get anymore of my money when they were costing me business. Period.

What really pisses you off, is that I was powerful enough to do that. I didn't know my place. I should have sat and cowered in my office, right?

You went ballistic on them and you fired them. So either you lied about not going ballistic IRL or you lied about firing them. Which is it?

Immie

I fired them because they did not take my instruction. To top it off, they knew they were hired by a lesbian, who had other lesbian clients, and they blasted Rush Limbaugh with his sexism, and racism, in my window, on the side of the house where my black neighbors lived.

What amazes me, is that YOU, don't think I have the right to hire and fire casual help for any reason I choose to.

They did not stay away from the window or lower their radio, and it offended me, my clients and neighbors.

When I hire someone, I'm the boss. My wife, friends, and neighbors all thanked me.

What really seems to piss you right winger off, is that I had the power to fire those guys. Lesbian feminists should know their place, under the boots of assholes.

Last edited:

Immie

No, I am laughing at you because you are acting like a child.

Immie

Yeah right. I bet this is how you fight with your wife and she probably gets infuriated at you.

You think YOU are the superior adult when you stuff your anger and aversion. You're not. You just get cold when you're angry and you think that is acting "adult".

Last edited:

Immie

I fired them because they did not take my instruction. To top it off, they knew they were hired by a lesbian, who had other lesbian clients, and they blasted Rush Limbaugh with his sexism, and racism, in my window, on the side of the house where my black neighbors lived.

What amazes me, is that YOU, don't think I have the right to hire and fire casual help for any reason I choose to.

They did not stay away from the window or lower their radio, and it offended me, my clients and neighbors.

When I hire someone, I'm the boss.

No one said you didn't have the right to fire them, but you did go ballistic when you fired them didn't you? Be honest... you can do it.

I have been curious about something. You say that you are a counselor. What kind of counseling do you do? Are you in some kind of competition with Dr. Ruth Westheimer?

Immie

Immie

No one said you didn't have the right to fire them, but you did go ballistic when you fired them didn't you? Be honest... you can do it.

I have been curious about something. You say that you are a counselor. What kind of counseling do you do? Are you in some kind of competition with Dr. Ruth Westheimer?

Immie

It is none of your business what kind of counseling I do. We aren't friends, and I'm not going to reveal any more personal information to strangers on message boards.

I am honest. I did not "go ballistic" and fire those men. I fired them quite calmly and told them exactly why it didn't work out.

Actually, some member of the "herd" told me I had no right to fire those men, and once threatened to sue me.

Last edited:

Immie

It is none of your business what kind of counseling I do. We aren't friends, and I'm not going to reveal any more personal information to strangers on message boards.

I am honest. I did not "go ballistic" and fire those men. I fired them quite calmly and told them exactly why it didn't work out.

I don't believe that you were calm. I think you went ballistic and probably reamed them all new rectums.

And that sounds like a confirmation as to your field of work. Why didn't you close the blinds?

Immie

Immie

I don't believe that you were calm. I think you went ballistic and probably reamed them all new rectums.

And that sounds like a confirmation as to your field of work. Why didn't you close the blinds?

Immie

Why did you ask me how I firedo those men when you already have your own fantasy/opinion no matter what I say?

You're angry, Immie, at the idea of a woman firing some men, especially ones whose rudeness agree with your ideology.

Last edited:

Immie

Why did you ask me how I spoke to those men when you already have your own opinion no matter what I say?

To see if you would be honest in your answer. I got the answer I expected.

Immie

Immie

Why did you ask me how I spoke to those men when you already have your own opinion no matter what I say?

Immie

You got the answer that is the truth, you just can't see it. You want it to be that I went off on those guys.

I didn't.

Keep calling me a liar, Immie, you enjoy it so much.

Why not just ask and answer all your own questions. Try the empty chair technique. Put sky on the chair, let her have it, and then switch roles.

Last edited:

Immie

You got the answer that is the truth, you just can't see it. You want it to be that I went off on those guys.

I didn't.

Keep calling me a liar, Immie, you enjoy it so much.

Why not just ask and answer all your own questions. Try the empty chair technique. Put sky on the chair, let her have it, and then switch roles.

Why should I believe you when you say that I got the truthful answer? You have not been truthful in any of our discussions over the last few weeks.

My honest belief is that you are a liar and that you have literally lost it. I pity you. I hope there is someone with you to take care of you when you snap. Seek help, please.

Immie

My honest belief is that you are a liar and that you have literally lost it. I pity you. I hope there is someone with you to take care of you when you snap. Seek help, please.

Immie

Truthfully, I'm just happy she didn't set herself on fire during last week's meltdown.

Forum List

Back