• Nancy Mace

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Winsome Sears

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Other - who?

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
Sorry bout that,

1. Ron is running for President, he went against Trump, Trump is countering.
2. He should.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
You just said you don't think he would select Ron as his running mate. I agreed.

I said it's because Ron isn't kissing Trump's ass. Why don't you think he would select Ron as his running mate? If you have a better explanation, please enlighten us all.

How about Hulk Hogan? The Hulkster likes Trump, and Trump- thankfully- is a Hulkamaniac.

Getting someone outside of the political realm would really be a point of positivity for the Trump campaign and give people a lot of confidence.

Further, Hogan delivers a tremendous speech.

I wouldn't bet against it.

Opinions change often. Ever hear of Ben Shapiro?
Sure. I have also heard about Ted Cruz, Nikki Haley, Lindsey Graham… everyone who basically called Trump a moron, unfit etc who later fell at his feet.

So, you are saying Winsome Sears is just another unprincipled self-serving politician? Ok. I differ to you. You know your fellow Republicans better than I do.

Kumala called your stuttering shit clown a RAPIST and a RACIST in back-to-back sentences.... with the entire planet watching. :laughing0301:

Using YOUR model, Trump/Sears would be match made in heaven.
Ok, prove it. Prove Kamala Harris called Biden a “Rapist” or “Racist”.

You won’t because you’re another one of those chicken-shit retards on this site who are long on accusations but short on proof.

But, hey surprise me. Go.

Sure. I have also heard about Ted Cruz, Nikki Haley, Lindsey Graham… everyone who basically called Trump a moron, unfit etc who later fell at his feet.

So, you are saying Winsome Sears is just another unprincipled self-serving politician? Ok. I differ to you. You know your fellow Republicans better than I do.
I am Saying opinion change. Learn to read, defect.

How about Hulk Hogan? The Hulkster likes Trump, and Trump- thankfully- is a Hulkamaniac.

Getting someone outside of the political realm would really be a point of positivity for the Trump campaign and give people a lot of confidence.

Further, Hogan delivers a tremendous speech.

Yeah, Brother! 💪

I hate to say it, but Scott would be OK.

Ted Cruz, even!

Last edited:
Why don't you think he will?

I say it's because DeSanctimonious doesn't kiss Trump's ass. What do you think?
Progs made sure they are trying to destroy DeSantis. They know he is helping Florida to prosper. Anything between Trump and DeSantis is competition derived.

He'll be pressured to pick a woman. Noem, Greene, Ernst, or Boebert.

Maybe Trump will pick "Caitlyn" Jenner? The most decorated "female" athlete in Olympics history.

Such a move would force Sleepy Joe to preempt this move by dumping Kamala in favor of Dr. Levine or perhaps Ru Paul, if he needs a "Tranny of Color".

I suppose JFK jr falls in the "other" category.

Shame, because he's the most popular choice among Republicans. Someone being dead is no obstacle, if you're a Trump cultist.

His focus will be on the border and China....again. all he has to do is say "within 30 days we wol import every illegsl immigrants who committed a crime in America" and he will gain 5-7%. it's 2016 all over again and Dems will say "we need to change!" just as the did after Hillarynlost.

You would deport illegals already in jail or prison? Nope!

Forum List

Back